SARS in children
Childhood Diseases / / August 12, 2017
How to be treated with SARS in children?
Why virus "enough" is not all, and in one?From the causes of SARS infection depends on a method of treatment, and the rate of recovery.
surprising after all, how different people explain themselves to the emergence of health problems.Here are just some of the known causes of SARS:
- «all because of hypothermia" - drafts, cold clothes, soaked feet, cold air, etc .;
- «disease you can easily" catch ", iecatch from someone else;
- «blame acclimatization" - the off-season and changing weather conditions;
- «poor immunity", iea low level of resistance of the organism;
- «everything from malnutrition" - poor in vitamins and beneficial trace elements food reduces protective functions of the body;
- «stupidity» - because of poor lifestyle, from a lack of knowledge;
- «with such a painful childhood growing up" - individual history human life has led to poor health;
- «all of the nerves" - an unstable psychological state becomes possible cause of the disease;
- «this is our hereditary feature" - stated the similarity with the family disease;
- «for the sins" - the disease appears more than punishment for bad deeds;
- «to relax" - for workaholics disease becomes something of a socially approved unscheduled leave;
- «escape from the difficulties" - some manipulation of their health in order to achieve certain benefits (relief of load);
- «to train the body" - ie,the body learns to "right" to hurt, Cycling internal mechanisms to overcome the disease;
- «who does not happen" - the disease is perceived as a kind of inevitable given that it is necessary simply to survive, especially without going into its causes.
Each of these causes has a right to exist.
What is the nature of infectious diseases?Doctors isolated three main factors that affect the development of these diseases:
- properties of the infectious agent;
- condition of the body to meet with human infection;
- environmental factors.
Each infectious disease has its own specific symptoms and stages of development.Respiratory pathogens may be bacteria, viruses, mycoplasma, chlamydia, which determines the nature of the transmission, the disease and its means of treatment.At a meeting with SARS, you can understand the nature of the disease, if to summarize the experience of friends, recently bolevshih similar infection, or to ask about her local pediatrician.After all, during seasonal epidemics of viral diseases is one area affects most viruses of the same type.
If your belief system dominated version of "infection", then the treatment must first limit contact with sources of infection.Of great importance is the prevention of superinfection (more aggressive forms of the same infection) and re-infection with the help of various protective means.
If pathogens specificity of the disease, the form of its manifestation, duration and severity depend on the condition of the body: age, hereditary and physiological characteristics of the individual, protection mechanisms.Primary external protective mechanisms - the skin, the mucous membranes of the eyes, respiratory tract, gastrointestinal tract, genital organs.The internal defenses - this enzyme system, the process of separation of toxins through the excretory organs, and, of course, the immunity.
tools that enhance the body's resistance
- Walking with the baby outside in any weather - at least 3-4 hours a day;
- air baths duration of 10-20 minutes at a temperature of + 18C;
- washing with cold water face, hands and neck;
- contrast perfusion (stop, and then the whole body);
- walking barefoot;
- preventive gargling with cool water;
- sleep in a cool room;
- bath, shower, swimming pool.
Efficiency tempering procedures depends on the basic concepts of hardening:
- gradual increase of tempering effects;
- taking into account individual characteristics of the organism;
- positive emotional state at the hardening;
- use of multiple tempering procedures.
- eating healthy foods;
- the right combination of products;
- mode consumption of food;
- enough fluids;
- restoring flora of the gastrointestinal tract.
- restore regular, well-formed stools;
- recovery diuresis, corresponding to the amount of fluids you drink.
- not sleep on a full stomach;
- in ventilated room;
- extra sleep or just rest in bed.
positively affect the protective properties of the body and use its own resources. example, to train the immune response at a meeting with the viral infection is not immediately useful to introduce a strong pharmacological agents (adjuvants, antibiotics), and allow the body to fight alone.Fever itself becomes a powerful "warming up" means and without additional assistance treats inside disease.
At temperatures above + 38C kills most disease-causing viruses.While outside warming up procedure may only be applied during cold bestemperaturnom.Keep in mind that the method of "high temperature treatment" is not suitable for children with a tendency to febrile seizures with epileptic readiness, as well as the serious problems with the cardiovascular system.
Influenced psychological reasons development of the disease takes a psychosomatic character.Difficulties psyche (soul) affect the soma (body) in a different way:
- lower the body's resistance to infections, such as depression (lack of positive parental relationships during quarrels between parents, at an inappropriate age-load);
- makes one inattentive to their health, resulting in the possibility of regular overload (children older than 3 years can be sloppy treat yourself, if the responsibility for their well-being lies entirely on the shoulders of parents);
- make unconsciously manipulate their health in order to achieve any benefits (common in children whose parents have their attention it was during illness).
Colds, which becomes a source of psychosomatic factors are, as a rule, tends to frequent repetitions.Try to find the underlying mechanism, causing the disease persists, and try to break this vicious circle.Summarizing the experience of their child's illness, parents can identify the strengths and weaknesses of the child's body and learn how to support it.
Try to find tools to help cope with the disease.Someone has to sleep, someone starve and clean the intestines, someone treated bath, while others - with cold water, one for health need to communicate, and the other - loneliness.The main thing - not to despair and to seek the best way to recovery.And, of course, listen to the advice of your doctor.