Sling .How to wear a sling ?
Child Development / / August 12, 2017
Try sling (or sash) in your everyday life, and you will understand what a great mother's helper!
When a child is born, quieter and safer in all it feels in the hands of mothers.Baby important to smell the odor of mother's milk, hear my mother's voice, see her face and feel the touch.
Sling untie the hands of her mother and give the opportunity to wear the crumbs in a variety of positions - front, on the hip, on his back.Child easily be moved from one position to another, without removing it from a sling.
How to start?
If you learn to use the sling yourself, first of all read these instructions carefully and practice on a doll or stuffed toys, trying different positions.Very well, if there are familiar with the experience of a child carrying in a sling that can help.And yet, most importantly - do not help, and your desire to carry the baby and the awareness of how important it is for its development.
Introducing the crumbs from the sling, be calm and confident of success.Your mood is transferred to the baby.Choose a time when the child is calm.Surely lay (or Seat) crumb in the sling, give him the same position that he prefers in his arms.For the first time, put the baby in a sling, sitting on a chair or couch - it's more convenient for beginners .
To control the correctness of his actions, we can use a mirror.Release the hands only when you are sure that the sling firmly holding the baby and you both comfortable.Getting a good start with feeding the baby in a sling.Baby sling quickly takes when it is associated with feeding and loving communion with the mother.
Most of the children from one - two times take the sling, but there are stubborn, who spend much time at mum on hands and lying in a sling refuse.So kiddies need time to get used to the new.In order to free his hands, my mother will take some time.Please keep the child in his arms, and throw on top of the sling (well, if it would do assistant, smoothing and adjusting the sling).
Gradually tighten the sling tightly, and part of the child's weight is transferred to him, leaving a portion of the weight on the hands.Then you can keep your hands on the outside of the sling, and finally, when the baby gets used, remove your hands completely.Schooling for these children will take about a week.And be sure to offer every time the chest in a sling!This is for the crumbs indicator that all is well.
If you have older children, they also want to wear a sling.Kids can make or buy a children's sling, in which they will go with the doll or other toy.
And the older guys can be trusted to carry brother or sister in this sling.If the older brother or sister 8-10 years, and the baby had turned 4 months old, the oldest child will cope with this task.Of course, my mother would control the process, and help correct seat crumbs and wearing time should correspond to the physical abilities of the older child.This is especially useful for the girl.Then I became a mother, she will already know exactly how to wear a baby myself.
are several types of slings.In Russia, the most popular and widely available - Sling with rings and sling - a scarf.
Sling with the rings is a flap of tissue on one end of which has a soft pillow on my mother's shoulder, and two rings.They dressed the other end of the fabric.This forms a sling, which is worn on one shoulder diagonally.On each side - soft bumpers for children.Slings with rings made from thinner and made of thick fabric.How to wear a sling with rings
- Stretch sling in width.
- Put the sling over his arm and head, the pillow should be on the shoulder, and the ring in front and tail.
- Stretch sling on his back (rather than violence, the better distributed weight of the baby!).
- Place the soft inner rim around its body under the breast so that it "looked" up.
- Make sure the tail rings straightened, then it will be convenient to adjust, tightening corresponding rim or close the flap through the rings.
- Make sure that the pillow was on the middle of the shoulder: not slipped from him and does not fit on the neck.This ensures proper load distribution.When wearing alternate shoulders, and it is important for someone who has a child, and for proper physical development crumbs.
offer you some of the provisions, with which you can carry your baby:
Regulation "Crib" (from birth).
- Place the child on the shoulder belly to free himself.The kid must be pretty high.
- free hand pull the flap over the top rim and completely cover with crumbs sling.
- Gently lower the child wrapped sling, to the desired position by holding back.Note that the leg must be on the same ledge, and head - on the other.
- Pull the tail of the sling and bumpers so to fix the selected position and that the crumb was pressed tightly to you.
- Place the child on the shoulder belly to free himself, keeping his back.
- your other hand, pull the flap and cover the baby.
- Hold the sling wrapped crumbs with one hand and with the other hand pull the tail.Arrange
- baby leg in the desired position, either inside the flap, wherein the legs can be moved apart or outside.
- Adjust the bumpers.
first learn how to wear a baby on her hip without the sling, holding it with one hand.
- Keep crumbs vertically on the free shoulder.
- Put it in a sling on her hip so that one leg was you on the back, and the other - on the abdomen.
- Holding the baby with one hand, flatten the flap so that the lower edge of the sling was held under the knees baby and flap covered his buttocks.
- upper edge position of the blades on the child's level, and the smallest - even a little higher.
- Secure bumpers that pipsqueak could not sit.
- Put the baby in a position "on the hips."
- With one hand holding the pillow, and the other holding the crumbs, slide the baby with sling back a little.
Regulation is asymmetrical, the baby does not sit in the middle of your back, and closer to the thigh on which it was put.His legs your thigh rear cover, with one front leg remains.It is convenient for walking briskly, for those cases where the need both your hands.
Transfer from one position to another
child can easily be moved from one position to another, without removing it from the sling, but only adjusting the strap and straightening bumpers.
For example, if the crumb tired of sitting on the hip, you can quickly translate to "Crib" to feed or bedding.To do this, holding the baby, a little to loosen the tension of the sling, pulling up for the lower ring, slightly lean forward, take the kid for that leg which is behind you, and move it forward.
When the legs are attached, pipsqueak head settles on the upper rim of the sling, and the legs are outside the sling.In this case the inner rim will be held under kolenochki.Now you have to adjust the bumpers so that the child was comfortable to sleep or breastfeed.All this can be done the other way around, that is, from "cradle" to transfer the child to the "On the hip" without taking it out of the sling.
From the "cradle" is also a child in a position of "Heart to the heart (vertically in front)", and vice versa.
Council. When changing positions, check the state of the inner rim.It should be straightened and a little wrapped up.Let go, making sure that the baby is securely fastened.
Kid wearing a scarf
Sling - a scarf - a strip of cloth 3-6 meters in length, with which the child, as it were "tied" to the mother.Sling worn on both shoulders so that the weight is distributed crumbs on the shoulders, back and hip mom.Pulling knit sling due to softness and customized fit most convenient for babies up to 10 kg.Jacquard sling can be used for a baby of any weight.
How to wear a sling - scarf
(for the provisions of the "Crib" and "Vertical front").
Knitted scarf sling is preferable to wear to how to put baby.Woven sling - wear a scarf preferably before the baby plant.Woven sling - better to tie a scarf with her child immediately.But by and large, a matter of taste and convenience, mom.
- Attach sling - scarf to the middle of your waist, get tails ago.
- Behind crisscross tails and throw with their shoulders.
- Grab the tail in front, get them under a transverse strip of cloth on the belly and crossed himself.Now we have the inner and outer part of the cross.The inner part is closer to your body than the external part of the cross.
- Get tails back and tie a knot at the back of the back.If enough scarf length, it is convenient to make the node is not behind and from the front.
When tied sling - a scarf, make sure that the cloth does not twist, but went smoothly.On the shoulders of the cloth can be spread widely, and can be folded narrower, so that they remain on the shoulders of the top - as you prefer.If a knitted scarf, do not leave much room for the baby, because he his weight stretch fabric.The sling - scarf jacquard weave need to leave a bit of space.With practice a couple of times, you will see exactly how much space should be left.
offer you some of the provisions, with which you can carry your baby:
Regulation "Crib" (from birth).
- Put the sling.Put the crumbs tummy on his shoulder, which is the outer part of the cross.Lower
- his feet in the inner part of the cross, put on the flank face him across the fabric.Spread the inside of the cross.
- lower handle rewound to himself under his arm, under the external part of the cross.Pull it along the baby's body, from the ass, lower head in a sling.
- Pull transverse strip of fabric, from ass kid.
- Put sling - a scarf.Take the crumbs on his hands, put the belly to his right shoulder.
- Lift the right leg knee up kid, it was convenient to have it under the left-hand lane.
- Move the crumbs on his left shoulder and slide his left leg under the right fabric strip.
- Gently lower your baby to cross appeared under his ass.Spread the inside and outside part of the cross and the cross bar to support it from the back of the child's knees to his shoulders.
- Put the sling - the middle of the scarf on his shoulder.
- Cross the ends at the opposite hip.
- Tie a knot on the hip, at the shoulder, with which we began tying the sling.
- Take the crumb on the free arm, one leg to slip the panel on the back, and the other leg - in the front panel.Put the baby in a cross.
- inner cross Stretch panel (from the knees to knees crumbs) and the outer panel of the cross (from the knees to knees crumbs).
- kid sits on a chair.Sit down in front of him with his back to the crumbs.Put him in the middle of the scarf, lift on his back with a sling.
- rewound sling tails forward, hold one between your knees and another fling at the front shoulder.
- Spend a tail on the back of the baby obliquely and slide it under the knee crumbs.Stretch and pull the cloth sling on her back.Hold the tail between his knees and take the free tail.With him do the same.the cross will turn back on.Tie a knot in the front.The fabric wrap tightly.
| Home |
Discuss the topic in the forum