Vitamins for children
Child Development / / August 12, 2017
Multivitamins for children
VITAMINS (multivitamin) - an excellent tool for maintain health children.If the doctor finds that your child can not do without them, faithfully follow his advice!
Pediatricians know that at the beginning of the winter and spring, many children become lethargic, drowsy, they lost appetite ... The reason is that the body lacks vitamins .Therefore, doctors recommend not to wait for clear signs of vitamin deficiencies and implement it in a timely manner preventive.
child often gets cold, he peels off the skin, exfoliate nails, and in the corners of his mouth were small wounds?Urgently take action.Do not forget that along with taking vitamin drugs child should eat well.Then your actions will bring a positive result.
Natural foods - source of vitamins and minerals.When properly drafted dietary vitamin deficiency (lack of acute) and vitamin deficiencies (average deficit) can be avoided.But the disadvantage of these light elements are often, especially in the winter - spring period.
fact that by March of vegetables and fruits contain not so much vitamins , in the fall.And even if you turn on the menu of salads, freshly squeezed juices and vegetable dishes not all useful substances metabolized properly.Besides some of them be lost during cooking.But you fix this problem easily.Try as much as possible to balance the power, if necessary - support the child's body with vitamins .
rules taking vitamins
Vitamins are easy to use, especially those which need to remember only one time per day.Generally, sweet syrup or tablet should be taken during or after a meal.It is better to do it in the morning.In the morning the baby is most active, and his body perfectly will acquire the necessary substances.
Vitamins can not be reserved for future use.Most of them do not accumulate in the body.The only exceptions are the fat-soluble vitamins A, E, D, which in large quantities are toxic and therefore dangerous.
If a kid takes vitamins in the form of syrup.Gel or drops, strictly follow the dosage.Take care of their correct storage: jar should stand in a dark, dry place inaccessible to the child, for example, in the locker to which he does not make it.
Watch the reaction kid (especially in the first three days).If the child's cheeks reddened, rash - discard this product, it does not suit you.It is necessary to stop taking vitamins vomiting and diarrhea.When the state of health will improve, you will be able to return to the tonic.
composition of vitamins for children
There are several groups vitamins.Single-prescribed for medicinal purposes in the apparent lack of them.This is the case of ascorbic acid, vitamins A, E, D. The multivitamin complex enriched with more and essential minerals.
optimal combination of all components allows for their excellent assimilation.There is another group where vitamins are connected with micro and macro elements, extracts of herbs, enzymes.
Both groups are shown as a fortifying agent.But how to choose what is right for your child?Check with your doctor that you trust.
- infants shows vitamin D3.All other substances it receives from the mother's milk (or synthetic mixture).
- In the period of active growth, emphasis is given to products containing calcium.Spend supports course of vitamins and minerals.
- After an illness give the baby bracing means with iron and vitamin C. When
- adaptation in the children's collective kids also will not prevent a multivitamin.They activate the body's defenses, and in addition, support the nervous system of the child: cherish it from stress, help to cope with stress.Before entering the garden is sure to go through a course of vitamin therapy!
- Find out what are the specific recommendations, taking into account the situation in the area where you live.Perhaps your child will need additional intake of iodine, magnesium, or any other minerals.
- The child susceptibility to allergies?Plan a healthy diet is difficult for him - because he has to follow a strict diet.Such a child needs to undergo treatment multivitamins (preferably 2 times a year).With its formulations that do not contain food additives and preservatives.
Vitamins for breastfeeding
you are breast-feeding a baby?Take care of your diet, take special vitamin complexes for nursing mothers.If you are ready to finish breastfeeding, the specialist will advise how complex vitamins will help your child better cope with the transition to adult food.Treat as a tonic to the assistants.After all, you have one goal - the baby was healthy.
Vitamins for children VitaminsSources
children Vitamins for children from 2 years
| Home |
Discuss the topic in the forum