Child Development / / April 06, 2016
Health baby- pledge his health
For new parents often certain complexity in the care of the baby becomes hygiene genitals child .
However granite science hygiene children becomes malleable after the development of the theory and some practical lessons.With proper treatment of skin wrinkles can avoid many "not children's" problems in children.
Key issues child care
How often should I carry out hygienic procedures? to wash the baby should be after every stool, and before going to sleep at night (during the evening bath water temperature - 36.0 - 37.0 C) to remove urine and fecal residues.After voiding the genitals of the child can be wiped with a damp cloth, but some children with sensitive skin of the perineum (redness and itching arise from minimal irritation) cleaning the need often.
better to wash away? procedure is desirable to perform the normal warm running water (with an adult are kindly requested to thoroughly wash your hands).You can use baby soap, or special children'sfacilities for bathing.
Adults are not suitable, they are dried delicate skin of the child and disturb its normal microbial flora.For hygienic care of the sexual organs is not necessary to use potassium permanganate and herbs, not to cause dry skin and allergies.
How? child must be put into the hands of an adult tummy down, under running water bring your buttocks, with his free hand movement from front to back, from the pubis to the anus, wash the genitals (labia, penis, scrotum) and skin folds.And only so!This is especially true hygiene girls, or intestinal microbes can get into the vagina and the urinary tract.
Some experts advise the boys to wash the penis, without moving the foreskin, others recommend carefully uncover the glans penis as much extensibility allows the foreskin.Therefore, select an appropriate treatment option genitals boy is better because of its physiological characteristics.
head are bathed with water or treated with baby oil, then return the foreskin over the place.If it does not allow to open the head, forced to do it is not necessary, or may develop in the infringement head foreskin - paraphimosis that require immediate surgical correction.
- After cleaning the need to cover the baby with a towel and gently blot the moisture in the crotch.
- Any children's cosmetics before using the baby should be checked for adult skin.To do this, rub a small amount on the skin elbow and watch the reaction.After 5-10 minutes on the spot should not appear redness or a rash.In addition, pediatricians are advised to apply the cream, talcum powder, butter and so on. First on the mother's hands and only then covers child.If the skin is healthy baby (velvety, pink), it makes no sense to use excessive cosmetics for children, because the skin needs to "breathe", and hygiene can disrupt this process.
- Skin folds smeared baby cream (for applying for disposable diapers).It is better to wait until it is absorbed, and then remove the excess.During this time, the child will receive a so-called air bath, which is very important for the prevention of diaper rash (before the new baby diaper skin must be dry).
- change diapers should be at least 8 times a day, after waking up, before feeding, after a chair (and caving), before going out for a walk before going to sleep at night.Wear each recommended maximum 3 hours.Proper use of modern, high-quality diapers, well-retaining moisture, does not harm the child's health.
Consequences of non-compliance with hygiene
Diaper dermatitis (nappy rash) - a pathological condition baby's skin, provoked by the action of physical, chemical and microbial factors using diapers or disposable diapers.There is a rash, redness, itching in the perineum, buttocks peeling skin.
If irritants are not eliminated, there may be pustules, erosion and secondary infection occur.In mild cases, help creams skinks, salitsilom, panthenol, also shows the frequent change of "breathable" diapers and air baths.
adhesions (from Gre synecheia -. «Continuity», «link», «spikes») - congenital or acquired splice between neighboring authorities.There are both girls (spliced labia) and boys (spliced foreskin and glans penis).This can lead to difficulty urinating and infections.
In girls, the occurrence of adhesions associated with low levels of estrogen (female sex hormones) as well as the presence of inflammation of the vulva.Sexual lips touch, and in the healing of mucosal conditions are created for their splicing.Assist special wound healing creams recommended by your doctor, that a thin layer is applied after cleaning the adhesions on.At night, in the same layer is applied a cream containing estrogen.
Boys (no inflammation) to divide adhesions is recommended after 5 years, and later, as there is a possibility of "self-destruction".Generally, when adhesions without causing any discomfort to the kid, you'd better choose watchful waiting.The more they share, the greater the likelihood of their recurrence, and for a child it can have a negative psychological impact.
We follow the hygiene of the genital organs of the child
We must daily to undress the baby on the changing table and inspect the reproductive organs, the skin of the perineum, and inguinal crease mezhyagodichnoy.If you notice any warning signs of doubt, consult a pediatrician, children's gynecologist or urologist.Warning signs:
- painful urination (before, during and after urination child frowns, groans, cries), acute urinary retention;
- discoloration of urine (usually pale yellow in older urine is straw-yellow);
- redness, itching and inguinal mezhyagodichnoy wrinkles, skin and mucous membranes of the genital organs;
- unpleasant odor from the genital tract;
- suspected improper structure of a child, the presence of tumor-like formations or protrusions in the groin, scrotum (hernia).
| Home |
Discuss the topic in the forum
31, 03, 2016