Can the nursing mother tomatoes
Child Development / / April 01, 2016
Can nursing mothers have
tomatoes Can a nursing mother tomatoes - many women, is not familiar with motherhood, this question seems more than strange.How can such a familiar vegetable to our table to provide some kind of harm to the body of a young mother or a child?But there is nothing strange in this matter - proper nutrition is really important.But despite the abundance of reliable information on this sensitive matter is still alive many myths.
example, some pediatricians about whether nursing mothers eat tomatoes expressed unanimously that there.Just as you can not have any other red vegetables and fruits, because their use can cause the child allergic rashes due to the high content of lycopene pigment.
Actually nursing mother can eat tomatoes, and the only reason for the complete elimination of the product from the menu is the presence of allergies in the woman.In addition, this vegetable contains a lot of useful components, necessary to ensure a balanced diet.Important to maintain a healthy metabolism, vitamins A, E, PP, K, saves mom from infection vitamin C, minerals, iron, potassium and zinc.Improving the water-salt metabolism of the organism, tomato juice helps to normalize lactation at feeding on demand.
Feature lactation process is that necessary for the development of the baby substances are released into the mammary gland of the blood plasma.If they are not enough, in the course of internal reserves will my mother's body.
Thus, the world is unanimous pediatrics: during lactation eat tomatoes not only possible, but necessary.True, it is necessary to consider several points.
1. In the presence of severe maternal allergic reaction to tomatoes this time on them should be abandoned altogether.
2. Often the cause of rash in a child is not so much pigment in tomatoes, as an excess of nitrates.So the second rule - choose only seasonal vegetables.
3. Another element of a healthy diet - avoid preservatives.Vinegar in pickled tomatoes do not add health nor mother nor child.This does not mean you have to completely abandon pickles.Just in the context of the feeding is to opt for salty or pickled blanks.
4. The principle of moderation.Tomato juice for breakfast, a salad of tomatoes for lunch and fried with tomato also for dinner soon will cause heartburn nursing mothers, and the crumbs - colic than benefit.It is quite small fruit or 2-3 glasses of juice a day.
5. Rule gradually - every new product we introduce in my mother's menu gradually and slowly.This approach not only helps to establish food-provocateurs, but also helps to prevent allergies by introducing into the diet of dangerous products in very small doses.