nursing mother's diet
Child Development / / March 31, 2016
Diet nursing mother
Diet nursing mothers should not only be safe for the baby, do not contain allergens, but also to help not gain or lose weight.What can and what not to eat the young mother?
Diet nursing mother in the first month of the strictest.Usually do not advise to use bright colors fruits and vegetables.If you eat apples, be sure to green, the same applies to the Bulgarian pepper.
Cucumbers also best not to eat or drink in moderation, because they can lead to intestinal disorders in children.Cucumbers have a laxative effect.Figure contrary, is fastened property.
Absolutely have to refrain from eating shrimp, citrus, exotic seafood and fish.
long as a woman is in the hospital, it is the best food for her hospital.It has the necessary calorie, nutritious and hypoallergenic.
Speaking of calories.A diet for weight loss breastfeeding mother should not restrict caloric intake too.Only 800 kcal is necessary in order to breastfeed successfully, without causing damage to your body, but what most women need a minimum of 1200 calories a day.Some nursing mothers diet food should contain 2000-2800 calories.No need to try to eat more, from this amount of milk will not change.
What you need to eat and drink every day
1. 150 g of meat or fish.
2. 100-150 g fat cottage cheese 5-9%.
3. 400-600 grams of yogurt (or yogurt).
4. 25 grams of vegetable and 20 grams of butter.
5. 200-300 grams of fruit.
6. 500-600 grams of vegetables, with potatoes may not be more than a third.
7. 1 egg.
This is the minimum set.Hypoallergenic diet for lactating mothers is not too strict.But any new product into your diet mommy should be administered slowly, slowly, watching the reaction to her child.If he had a rash, most often it occurs in the knees, elbows, cheeks, scalp, or a chair suddenly became green and frothy - something in your diet does not suit the child's digestive system.And if the products were introduced gradually, it will be easy to calculate what the child has a reaction.
As for the drinking, the breastfeeding woman should consume at least 2 liters of fluid per day.Especially in hot weather.If this amount is less milk production is reduced, since it depends only on the hormone prolactin, its quantity.But health and women's health can suffer.Appears constipation, skin becomes dry, it may even start dehydration.
What fluid is best to use?Net non-carbonated water.Strong tea is not desirable, as it would a stimulating effect on the nervous system of the child.A coffee has not only an invigorating effect, but becomes provocateur dehydration.Do not quench the thirst of coffee.
Natural juices are often allergens.A sweet sparkling water rich in nutrients is not, and preservatives.
On what should be discarded
1. Alcoholic beverages and smoking (including passive).Toxins in the body fall to the child.
2. Strong tea and coffee.
3. Garlic, onion and various spices, as they can affect the taste of breast milk and thus provoke the rejection of the child's chest.
4. Chocolate, citrus, some berries and tropical fruit (strawberry, mango, papaya and so on.) - As strong allergens.
5. Frankfurters, sausages, smoked meats.
6. Fatty meat and fat.
7. Brown bread, peas, cabbage, sweet grapes - is a mandatory diet nursing mother with colic in children.
8. Some herbs.Sage, chamomile, hops, walnut leaves can reduce milk production.
If these products are not present in the mother's diet, but the child continues to torment the colic, he had a poor appetite, the matter will most likely not on the menu, and the immaturity of the gastrointestinal tract.3-4 months and all will be well.And with the introduction of baby foods and reducing the number of feedings, you can gradually return to your usual diet products.
05, 04, 2016