Child Development / / March 28, 2016
Mom's milk is intended for kids by nature.Do not think that there is something better for your child
about the advantages of breastfeeding has been discussed more than once.Statistics show that in recent years significantly increased the number of mothers who breastfeed babies up to 1 year, it is growing every year and the number of breastfeeding up to 2 years.Experts say: in breast milk has no competitors.What, then, the properties of breast milk?
Most Russian maternity hospitals right now is very common attachment of the child to the mother's breast immediately after birth.This point is very important for the newborn, and for mom.Long 9 months they were together, were inseparable, and now, after such shocks, as childbirth, they suddenly feel they are together again.In addition, the baby can taste the colostrum, which is contained in the female breast only 2-4 days after birth, and it is like nothing else, has an incredibly helpful staff.
Early breastfeeding contributes to a more rapid incorporation of mechanisms for milk production and more stable lactation.Breastfeeding baby helps vigorous release of oxytocin, which improves the contraction of the uterus and reduces the risk of blood loss in the mother.In addition, placement in a children's stomach colostrum in the first hours of life improves the functioning of the gastrointestinal tract.Children early attached to the chest, less sick rickets, SARS, diathesis, anemia.
Total 10-15 grams of newborn sucks mother's breast in one attachment.But nature is also arranged so that, even in these 10-15 grams a child receives in full everything you need, and only colostrum can help your child to fully adapt to adult life style and nutrition in the first days after birth.
What is in breast milk?
3-4 days after delivery to the place of colostrum comes breast milk .But it carries with it many benefits for baby:
- mother's milk is characterized by a special nutritional unlike artificial mixtures containing cow's milk, due to the balanced content of proteins, fats, carbohydrates, vitamins and minerals;
- in addition to mother's milk includes a large supply of amino acids, which is necessary for normal development of the child;
- constantly changing throughout the feeding composition of breast milk: at the beginning of feeding him more protein in the end - more fat.
indisputable advantage of human milk is the proximity of its proteins on qualitative structure to proteins of blood serum.
- Breast milk contains tiny particles of albumin proteins to digest the stomach of the child which does not require the special forces.Therefore, breast milk is very easily digested and absorbed by the body the baby: the fullness of human milk protein intake reaches 98-99%.No artificial mixture is not digested by the body baby with the same fullness.This is primarily due to the presence of cow's milk protein, at which the stomach curdling infant form large, coarse flakes.With such a gentle load of protein the body cope quite easily.Vary considerably in their composition and the fat of cow and human milk.
- a large number of essential polyunsaturated fatty acids (linoleic, linolenic, arachidonic) contained in human milk.One of linoleic acid in human breast milk is 5-6 times greater than in the cow.This enzyme is important for the child's development.
- Lack of polyunsaturated fatty acids in the diet can lead to a baby severe delay in physical development, dryness and eczema, metabolic disorders.
valuable quality of breast milk - the content of fats in its large number of phospholipids that have important physiological significance in the life of the organism.
- contains a small amount (1%) of volatile fatty acids (caproic, caprylic, oil, etc.), Which may have an irritating effect on the gastrointestinal tract (for comparison in human milk: contains up to 12% cow's milk suchacids).
- Easy absorption and assimilation of breast milk due to the content of lipase and it which is directly involved in the breakdown of fat in the stomach.In cow's milk lipase activity is much lower, and at boiling on all destroyed.
- The jelly mom and contains large amounts of vitamins A, B, C, D, B1, B2, B12.It is rich in trace elements such as iron, copper, zinc, which is important for the prevention of anemia.
The most important advantage of breast milk - is the presence of a large group of substances that enhance the body's defense reactions.It immunoglobulins, interferon, lysozyme, lactoperoxidase, bifidogenic factors, a large number of viable white blood cells and lactoferrin.Such materials provide the baby immunity towards microbes and viruses.Thanks to their mother's milk strengthens the child's immune system.
- Another advantage of breastfeeding is that the baby receives the mother's milk is warm and sterile, and the contact with the mother gives a lot of positive emotions as a child and mother.During lactation between mother crumbs and deep spiritual connection is established, continuing for many years.
- Easy digestion of mother's milk the baby - is first of all his state of health, prevention of liver and pancreas, which are not overloaded with fat digestion.In addition, cases of intolerance to breast milk are rare, but the problems associated with cow's milk intolerance or allergic reactions to it, are common enough.Breastfeeding and timely introduction of complementary foods ensures healthy development of the baby.
- breastfeeding is very convenient for mom: do not boil the bottles, taking care of the correct temperature of the artificial mixture up at night and run breeding mixture."Dairy is always with you."Very convenient to visit, do not need to worry about, from what and what it will be possible to feed the baby.
- Subject co-sleeping 6-7 month child can bite at night my mother's milk, the mommy can sleep at this time.Thus, mother's milk is priceless.
However, all these benefits are only saved if a nursing mother does not drink alcohol or smoke, fully powered and is the correct way of life.That in general it is not so hard, is not it?
08, 04, 2016
08, 04, 2016