Problems after birth
Pregnancy And Childbirth / / May 13, 2016
problems after childbirth
first months of a new life - very happy and at the same time a difficult time, you finally became a mother.But often, enjoy the joy of childbirth a woman prevent some problems , which arise after childbirth.
problem: It would seem that all the pain and fear behind.You're home, beloved husband will soon come home from work, and in the crib snuffle a beloved and long-awaited baby.But a wave of unexplained anxiety, acute sense of loneliness and resentment throughout the world rolled strikingly frequently and unexpectedly.You become irritable and aggressive, crying over and without, acutely feel his own worthlessness.
What is the reason? Postpartum depression usually occurs on the background of physical weakness and hormonal changes of the body.There is a feeling that all your time and you yourself belong only child."I" no longer exists, own desires are not feasible, and that the worst thing anyone before that there is no case.
- avoid the company of my mother or friends - even the smallest support you no harm;
- try to prove to the family and, especially, to her husband that they were being unfair to you;
- deliberately move away from the child, trying to regain at least a modicum of freedom.The kid is going through a crisis of birth.He can not tell you about their fears in the form of bright light, loud sounds, abdominal pain.His depression you only aggravates his condition.
How to help yourself: Try to look at the situation from a different perspective.The emergence of a new man of your life gives you the opportunity to grow and you.Very soon the baby will be strong and independent.Just imagine how many interesting things you have to!Set a goal for the future and dreams of achieving it every time, as soon as you will feel the approach of depression.
problem: A few days after giving birth, some lucky piling on "non-pregnant" clothes and can not understand where so quickly had happened to his tummy.It seems that the only one you continue to gain weight.
What are the reasons? The most common mistake of young mothers - wrong mode of the day.You are completely immersed in the care of the baby (which, of course, great), but completely forgot about myself.You do not remember the last time I ate for breakfast anything other than coffee or a couple of cookies.About lunch categorically forget, and instead of dinner have time to grab a piece of the refrigerator "is still what, just to eat."Where here wonder extra kilos and constant fatigue?
- immediately after birth go on a diet.It is not only useless to you, but also harmful to the health of the child.Breastfeed?Then you just need to eat a full and varied!
- develop the habit to eat up the baby even very tasty porridge or mashed potatoes.
How to help yourself: It is clear that in this critical and difficult period is almost impossible to follow such advice: there are at least 5 times a day, only small portions, very varied food.Try to at least make sure that meals are pleased you.Let the delicious food will be your little gift to yourself.Light curds and yogurt, slices of cheese and fish, nuts, small pieces of boiled meat and fish - all this does not require much time to prepare, but nourishes your tired body with essential substances.
course, until you to the gym, and even at home workouts do not have time.Learn how to take a walk with a stroller as the fitness.Walk for 2-3 hours, and can be twice a day.Do not forget: gait should be swift, back straight, and comfortable shoes.If you push the stroller tired, transplant baby in "kangaroo" - is not a strength training?
problem: appear during pregnancy spots, despite the assurances given birth girlfriends, did not pass, and after sun exposure are even more noticeable.
What are the reasons? appearance of age spots associated with increased formation of melanin due to the hormonal changes of the body.
- try to "paint" tan spot: the sun's rays will only aggravate the problem;
- use products containing mercury, salicylic acid, hydroquinone.They have a toxic effect not only on your body but also on the baby every day nearby.
How to help yourself? There are many cosmetic products, lightening dark spots.Choose those that are allowed for pregnant women.This creams and serums, reducing the production of melanin using ascorbic acid, arbutin, bearberry extracts and parsley.However, even these drugs can cause allergies, so before using consult your beautician or spend a simple test.Apply a small amount of cream on the inside of your wrist or elbow bend and make sure the vehicle does not cause redness, itching and burning.To visually lighten stains, wipe the skin with lemon juice.But before going out in the sun, apply on the face means to SPF.
problem: You understand that an urgent need to go to the toilet too often occurs.You feel the pain and stinging, and sometimes notice a small drop of blood.You cystitis - inflammation of the mucous membrane of the bladder, which increases the likelihood of it during the postnatal period.
What are the reasons?
- poor circulation in the bladder and the small pelvis during the promotion of the fetus through the birth canal;
- hypothermia from the bladder with ice, which is used for uterine contractions after delivery;
- infectious agent, which is included in the bladder catheter or non-compliance with hygiene standards at the hospital;
- hormonal changes in your body.
Do not: Find pills that you were drinking before pregnancy.There are antibiotics for the treatment of cystitis, the use of which is possible in the period of lactation.But they must choose a doctor.
How to help yourself: To confirm the diagnosis hand over urine.You can go through ultrasound or cystoscopy.To prevent recurrence, the best you can do the following:
- while walking to dress for the weather, to prevent hypothermia;
- wash after every urination;
- regularly (at least every 2 hours) to change sanitary napkins;
- excluded from the daily diet of all the spicy, sour, salty, marinated and grilled.
problem: During pregnancy you have noticed with regret that the state of your hair has deteriorated sharply.They are fat and heavy, poorly stacked, as if growing in different directions.And after the birth suddenly begin to fall, become thin and brittle.Charter day shoot with matted hair comb tangles, you resort to drastic measures.
What are the reasons? During pregnancy, when hormones change, you're used to the feeling that the hair became longer, their quality improved.A few months after birth the body returns to normal hormonal state.Disappears increased greasiness and hair updated - more subtle and fluffy, you seem to be enough thick and healthy.The increase in body weight after childbirth - is one more reason of hair growth disorders.Do not worry: it is necessary to lose weight slightly, and the hair will become thicker.
Do not: Take special drugs that affect hair growth.Suffice usual multivitamin complex for nursing women.
How to help yourself:
- eat dairy products, cheese, vegetables and boiled meat;
- possible to make a short cut to the protruding strands at different levels.
problem: Constipation - the most common and banal trouble postpartum period.
What are the reasons?
- poor diet;
- hormonal changes;
- weakening of the abdominal muscles and the perineum;
- uterine pressure still did not return to the "non-pregnant" size;
- psychological fear (due to seams and hemorrhoids).
Do not: Immediately grasping for tablets.If you are breastfeeding, the medication can cause intestinal pain baby.In addition, long-term use of any laxative addiction develops.The effect of weakening, and the problem is only getting worse constipation.
How to help yourself: First of all, choose a diet based on possible allergic reactions kid.
- useful for you: buckwheat, millet and barley cereals, brown bread, vegetable oil, vegetables, stewed fruit, dairy products.
- undesirable: strong tea, white bread, hard cheese, semolina and rice, legumes, nuts and berries.
26, 04, 2016
26, 04, 2016