Births after 30 years
Pregnancy And Childbirth / / August 12, 2017
Late pregnancy and childbirth
Pregnancy and childbirth after 30 years - this is a normal thing.Women try to first build a career, make some money, find a decent man, and only then have a child.On the one hand, it is right, but according to statistics 30 years after the birth more severe than at a young age, and pregnancy complications occur more frequently.This is especially true for women who have decided that age at first child nurturing.Multiparous, as a rule, everything comes easier.What problems do starorodyaschimi women more often than dangerous childbirth after 30 years and it always this age is an indication for surgical delivery?
In fact, not everything is so bad and scary.Almost all problems are solved.The main thing - to be able to conceive.It is known that in women with age not only increases the number of gynecological diseases, but also are hormonal changes in the body might be less likely to ovulate, and hence reduced chance of quick conception.Often, pregnancy planning is delayed for1-2 years, and this despite the fact that no major deviations nor the woman nor her sexual partner is not.
first childbirth after age 30 are the risks for mother and child do not always, but nevertheless, a woman must understand that we must carefully observe the advice of a doctor, do not skip the visits to it and promptly take all the necessary tests and passing an ultrasound.And now the possible problems that often accompany late pregnancy.
1. The risk of early miscarriage. As is known, the majority of pregnancies are interrupted for up to 10-12 weeks, pathological.The most common reason for failure is severe lesions rudiments of organs of the child, the deviations in its chromosome set.The mother's body itself gets rid of non-viable embryos.It should be noted that pregnancy after 30 often end up in the first trimester for this reason.It grows not only the woman, her age egg.And every year of healthy eggs is getting smaller.
2. Premature birth. They can happen due to cervical incompetence (when the cervix ahead of time matures), premature rupture of membranes, late toxicosis pregnant, and so on. D. For this reason, including starorodyaschimi women are often sent for treatment in a hospital, as a safety net.
3. Preeclampsia. Natural childbirth and caesarean after 30 years will determine the presence of this disease is quite severe pregnancy.Its main symptoms - swelling and rapid weight gain in pregnant women, a stable high blood pressure, presence of protein in the urine (diagnosed analysis).In severe cases, to save the life of the mother and child, the doctors do cesarean section, regardless of gestational age.
Preeclampsia usually occurs in the third trimester of pregnancy.
4. Placental insufficiency. often is the root cause of preeclampsia.The child in utero is not enough oxygen and nutrients.Diagnosed pathology in many ways.To suspect it may be a gynecologist when measuring belly expectant mother.Typically, placental insufficiency results in intrauterine fetal growth retardation.The child grows slowly, and therefore the level of the bottom of the uterus below the norm, and the volume of the stomach is often insufficient.
When ultrasound assessment of flow physician can diagnose his disorder.The degree of maturity of the placenta and its structure corresponds to the later stages of pregnancy.At CTG diagnosed low scores, which also testifies to the suffering of the fetus.
5. Chronic diseases of the expectant mother. Almost always they give problems.It can worsen a chronic pyelonephritis.Usually, it becomes harder to hypertension, which is why expectant mothers are forced throughout pregnancy to take the drug, which reduces the pressure.Complicated by cardiovascular disease.Late pregnancy and childbirth often require receiving a plurality of drugs, which can be potentially harmful to the fetus.When prescribing doctor and the expectant mother should carefully weigh the pros and cons of taking this drug.
6. Gestational diabetes. very common complication of pregnancy.If it is not diagnosed in time - the probability of fetal death.In gestational diabetes blood sugar women exceeds permissible limits.The fruit usually comes close.As the first woman to prevent complications prescribed diet, and if that does not help - the injection of insulin.
7. weak labor and perenashivanie pregnancy. frequent complication.A woman can wear a pregnancy is 41 weeks or more, with her cervix is not ready to disclose.In this case, doctors have to encourage childbirth.But often they are prolonged due to the nature of the uterine myometrium.For example, due to the presence of uterine fibroids - are very common among women in the 30 benign tumors.After delivery, the uterus
badly reduced, and doctors may be forced to make a vacuum aspiration, to release it from the clots and prevent the development of inflammation.
8. cervical breaks and perineum. part of the second birth after 30-35 have the unpleasant consequences.And all because the second child is usually born larger than the first, if he donoshen.
And tears at first birth often due to poor elasticity genitalia tissues.
Finally, another consequence, but not all unpleasant.This is the birth of twins and triplets.The probability of multiple pregnancies in women over 30-35 years is much higher than in younger.
All possible pregnancy complications described above - this is only reference, the estimated information.They can also occur in younger women.That is, age is a major risk factor, not to be seen.With proper and careful conduct of the chances of pregnancy is easy to carry and give birth to a healthy baby are very high.