Pregnancy And Childbirth / / May 12, 2016
Causes and consequences of rapid delivery
Fast delivery, what it is, how good or bad for the mother and her baby?This term understand the generic activities, which is faster than it should be.The contractions in women appear very often at once, the cervix is extensively disclosed undergoing rapid birth just a 1-2 attempts.Many women dream of such delivery.That all happened quickly.But in fact, there is nothing good.When births occur quickly, too, then, women often appear perineal tears, and the baby is born with a birth trauma and pathologies.This may be newborn jaundice, kefalogematomy, hypoxia, central nervous system, and others. And if the gap perineal incision in a woman so maybe more healed, the child has every chance to remain physically and sometimes mentally handicapped.
Why do some women's births are not less than 8 hours, while others give birth to 2?What are the reasons for the fast delivery?
are many, and most are associated with different pathologies, which already are unfavorable towomen and children.
1. Chlamydia infection. In women chlamydia usually check when registering on the pregnancy.This is one of three so-called latent infections, sexually transmitted and very common among Russian women.Transience and dangerous births occur every third bearer of the infectious agent, if taken during pregnancy has not been conducted antibiotic therapy to eliminate the disease.
2. neuroses and mental diseases. consequences of fast and rapid delivery for the child can be especially dangerous if his mother mental disorder.That it can provoke uterine hyperactivity.For mental disorders are a severe neurosis and schizophrenia.
3. Hormonal features and diseases associated with it. example, hyperthyroidism - over-production of hormones by the thyroid gland.
4. Premature birth. If a woman gives birth at less than 35-36 weeks, then most of its genera are fast.
5. Preeclampsia, preeclampsia. Heavy pathology characteristic of the second half of pregnancy, and in particular the third trimester.Characterized by hypertension, high protein content in urine and fluid retention in the tissues.Usually eclampsia give birth before the expected date of delivery, and birth do occur with different pathological deviations.
6. Cardiovascular diseases. Often they are revealed for the first time during pregnancy.Typically, expectant mothers fed twice on the ECG, and if necessary more often.Not contraindicated in pregnancy ultrasound of the heart and ECG Holter monitoring, with which the physician can gain valuable information about their patient's health.
7. Multiple pregnancy. double and triple rarely born on their own, as the doctors know the consequences of rapid delivery for mother and child.But apart from this risk, and it reaches almost 50%, there are many other obstetric pathologies that accompany such pregnancy.For example, often one of the fruits is in the wrong position in the uterus.
quickly take birth less than 5 hours in nulliparous and less than 3 hours in multiparous, but this figure is very approximate.It is impossible to speak of pathological birth only on the basis of their transience.For example, often generations pass quickly for the reason that a woman has cervical incompetence.But as a result of rapid birth of the child was not injured during childbirth abnormal contractile activity of the myometrium doctors are not recorded, it was not necessary to impose the seams after the mother's birth, as no soft tissue damage.There are various characteristics of pathological birth.About them know of any obstetrician-gynecologist.So called rapid delivery, in which the uterus of a woman almost all the time is under stress, can be observed in nulliparous 5 contractions in 10 minutes, and even more with the second genera.All this is accompanied by severe morbidity.
help women in such labor is problematic.Pain does not always give good results.If possible, a better deal with the prevention of fast delivery.But, of course, not all of the causes can be prevented.
04, 05, 2016