Things to hospital
Pregnancy And Childbirth / / August 12, 2017
list of things to the hospital
What are the things to take to the hospital: it certainly is useful and what is left lying dead weight?Many women are too puzzled the matter, considering that it is not important, and far more important to prepare a dowry for the future baby.Yes, this is important, of course, but the lack of handy basic necessities in the hospital and on the other hand the presence of unnecessary uymy can to stay in the post-natal ward spoil the mood and bring a lot of inconvenience.So, we list the things the essentials and totally unnecessary.
What you need to take for themselves
1. Documents. The fact that it is to take to the hospital - in the first place.Sure, if you come to the hospital urgently and suddenly forget documents - on the street you will not leave.But do not lose sight of the fact that the exchange card (the one issue on his hands when registering and fills the obstetrician physician, a leading pregnancy) is required for proper management of labor, especially if mothers have any health problemswhat the doctor at the hospital could not even guess.
2. Clothing. you will need:
- robe (preferably not on the buttons, and on the girdle, which is easy to open for breastfeeding) and nightgown;
- cowards, can the classical form of cotton, but it is better to buy in the drugstore disposable, as practice shows - these are the things necessary to the hospital, as washed in the hospital, you will have no place, and no time, especially if you lie in the ward with the child;
- bra, preferably specifically for nursing mothers, also does not hurt to capture disposable absorbent inserts for bras (to leaking milk does not get dirty underwear);
- slippers, certainly washable;
- bandage postpartum.
3. Objects of personal hygiene and toilet:
- sanitary pads: it is recommended to buy the most absorbent, better - the special post-partum (sold in pharmacies);
- toilet items: toothbrush, toothpaste, toilet paper, hypoallergenic soap (such as "child");
- towel for hands and body.
4. Cutlery, Food and Drink, stationery:
- list of things to the hospital for admission must include drinking a bottle of water (will often want you to drink during labor);
- plate, fork, spoon, mug (has the hospital, where dishes need to bring their own, to find out about this in advance);
- tea and sugar (sugar, too many hospitals deficit will be enough to pour it into a small jar of coffee from under);
- boiler or a small electric kettle (maternity need to drink more hot, it stimulates a good milk production);
- notebook loose-leaf, and even better - the paper for records on the adhesive-based and pen (you may have to make any entries, and in the case of stay in a general ward, the food that you definitely will bring relatives needwill be stored in the shared refrigerator, and so on all need to attach little notes with the date of when the product was in the fridge).
And - forget to fill up the balance on a cellular phone and take a charge.
What you need to take for the child
1. Diaper. Several thin and thick.Even if you are not in favor of changing mat, in the hospital without diapers do very difficult, believe me.These things for the newborn to the hospital is necessary.
2. A pair of dummy (if you are not their opponent) for the baby.Dummy help at least a little rest.
3. Disposable diapers.Reusable not take it, as they have no place and no time will be erased.diapers Size select - 3-6 kg.
4. Wipes , safe for newborns.
5. Set to extract (in principle, it is not necessary, it can bring a family closer to the discharge).
What you need to leave the house
1. In a list of things needed in the hospital does not include cosmetics and perfumes. Firstly, your appearance very few people will be interested.Secondly, you really have no time to be painted, and the desire too, will not.The only thing that is useful to you - so this is a comb, perhaps - a hair dryer.And certainly no spirits - you're not going to a party, and to the hospital, where lies a lot of moms with kids.
2. Books. Believe me, you do not have to be bored.It's just extra weight.Maximum, taking with him a couple of useful journals.
3. player, laptop not charge for the same reasons. If you will not be obstructed labor, with the baby will be all right, then you will be discharged after 3-5 days after delivery.
12, 08, 2017
12, 08, 2017
12, 08, 2017