What to bring to the hospital
Pregnancy And Childbirth / / May 11, 2016
What you need to take with you to the hospital
What to bring to the hospital whether to take the linens needed, pillows, dishes, cosmetics, that the child will need to stay in the hospital and that take the statement?All these questions you will find answers in our small survey.
First of all, the documents.Passport, birth certificate, contract labor (if beget charge), exchange card (medical card, which you have given to your hands when registering for pregnancy), the policy, the direction of hospitalization (if you put in the hospital in advance of planned).In the second place, the mobile phone.Staying in hospital is very difficult to believe without any means of communication.And do not forget to bring the charger to the phone.
Now the rest.
1. Clothes and underwear: gown on the girdle (swing), nightgown, slippers, rubber washable, warm socks, underwear, bra, postpartum bandage.
The list of what to take with you to the hospital comes just swing robe, as it is much easier and morecomfortable to breastfeed.Nightgown and it should not be covered by the throat as feed grudnichka will need and at night.Washable slippers - a standard sanitary requirement maternity hospitals, cloth slippers with a not take.
Warm socks may be needed even for those who give birth in the middle of summer, since the first hours after birth a woman can feel the chills.This is especially true of those who gave birth by Caesarean section.
more of what you need to take to the hospital - pants, and women today prefer to buy a one-off (at the hospital is not to wash).The same disposable underwear fits well and holds sanitary towels.
Postnatal bandage will help the uterus shrink quickly, and your tummy will come in "doberemennuyu" form.
Bra buy in advance especially for lactating women with reclining cups.The bra should be good to keep the chest, so do not choose the cheapest, or burdened your chest facing the loss of a beautiful form.
2. Hygiene supplies incontinence pads, soap, shampoo, towels (one for yourself and one for a child), toilet paper, toothpaste and brush.
Interlinings buy 2 packs with maximum absorbency.Better yet, get a special postpartum pads at the pharmacy.
Soap and shampoo are only necessary for you to wash the baby soap and shampoo in the first days after birth is not needed.Soap buy hypoallergenic, best of all - children.
3. Eating, drinking, tableware.Food you at birth is not needed.And then you can eat in a common dining room.Women giving birth are usually fed very well.The only thing that you may need - is sugar and tea.Buy refined sugar, tea bags.At birth, take a bottle of water.Natural Juice is better not to drink in the near future, since the majority of them are strong allergens.
The list of what to take to the hospital often includes dishes: plate, cup, spoon and tea room, the plug - not in all medical institutions give the dishes, it is necessary to bring.Do not interfere, and a kettle.
4. Bedding. sheets, pillowcases, blankets, pillows - all this provides the hospital.In fact - this extra weight.But you decide.
5. Camera. Surely you want to photograph in memory of their baby at such an early age.
6. notepad, pen, book or magazine. first thing you will need to make any notes.For example, when the last time you fed the baby, or when he had a chair.Second serve little fun for free minutes and.
No need to take a lot of makeup, perfume - not to the point it will be.Yes, and you would not want to be painted in a rather nervous conditions.Comb, hair barrette, gum rim - this can be quite enough.However, if you want to exit from the hospital to be beautiful, minimal cosmetic set can be included in a list of what to take to the hospital to be discharged.
For a child
1. diapers and clothes. needed flannelette and c / b.And the second big.diapers do not take too much, as will still use disposable diapers.From clothes need undershirts and cap (worn after shampooing, it is a necessity in hot weather).
2. Disposable diapers and wipes.Take size suitable for a child weighing 6.3 kg and not 2.4, because they can be small.Diapers can be any well-known brand.Buy them at the pharmacy.Bring a whole package, otherwise it may not be enough.The first day the kids do not pee, but then quite often, and even several times a day excrete meconium (feces original), which is very difficult washed off the skin.Therefore, can not do without hypoallergenic wipes, as to wash away the child will have no place.
3. Towel. better to buy a kapyushonchikom, very convenient.
4. Dummy. Note that with her most of the children are sleeping a lot calmer.
In a statement
beautiful outfit for herself and the child (the weather). kit to extract the child is formed depending on the season and weather.In the summer you can get a light suit and body, the baby wrapped in a film or a baby blanket made of cotton, the head wear a cap.
What to take to the hospital for the baby to be discharged, if the window is cool spring or autumn?In the offseason, use insulated version.Toddler dressed in a romper, c / b vest, cap, cap knitted hat on.Wrap in a diaper, and then a nice easy Blankets and warm envelope.
the winter insulated version is suitable fur.
And in the end I would like to advise you not to put too much in the bag: it can be taken to the hospital, things are basic necessities, we have described in some detail.Please note that not only did the mountain of things is hard to bear, to disassemble and assemble, so also it will have nowhere to store.Bags should not be placed on the floor and on the window sills.Everything has to fit in a small hospital bedside.