Gymnastics for pregnant women
Pregnancy And Childbirth / / August 12, 2017
Use of gymnastics for pregnant
Gymnastics for pregnant women in the form of a specially designed obstetricians complex is recommended for all healthy pregnant women.After all, the movement - that's life.And this axiom is valid and absolutely relevant for all people, including - and for pregnant women, who are often perceived and doctors, and other people as patients who need to be protected from the slightest physical exertion.You can meet medical advice that the first and last trimester gymnastics engaged undesirably, since the beginning of pregnancy is a high risk of miscarriage, and the last - premature birth.
However, not all so bad.Gymnastics for pregnant women at home can be done in the second trimester, and almost up to the birth.But only if there are no contraindications.A contraindication may serve as preeclampsia, hypertension, placental abruption, the threat of miscarriage or premature birth, and so on. D. Before the beginning of employment is best to consult a gynecologist.
Why is it so necessary exercise?Firstly, moderate load are very useful for the cardiovascular system.The blood supply is improved, better oxygen circulates in the blood, and hence reduces the risk of hypoxia in the fetus.Good charging for pregnant women affects the shape of the skin condition, "unloads" the muscles of the back and spine, which is a lot of pressure.Calories are burned, the extra kilos are not postponed, reduced the likelihood of stretch marks and cellulite.Besides, this way the respiratory system is prepared for childbirth, where proper breathing is very important for both the mother (natural labor analgesia) and child (uninterrupted supply of oxygen).
Before proceeding to the gym, remember a few simple rules.
1. For each gestational age have their recommended exercises.
2. Avoid jumping, exercises at the press, as well as a variety of simulators.
3. If you feel the tone of the uterus, quickened heartbeat - stop charging.Make a light massage lumbar and sacral region.
As an example, a couple of simple and safe exercises that are desirable to include in the daily exercises for pregnant women.
1. Exercises for the back.Sagging "like a cat."It is necessary to kneel, their slightly parted.Keep your back straight."Catlike" sag further back and return to its original position.So turn off the voltage to the buttocks and back.Improved health.
2. The initial position for the second exercise the same.Extend your right arm forward and left foot back, the toe to the floor.Loin straight.Return to starting position.Thus you save and even improve your posture.
12, 08, 2017
12, 08, 2017