How do you know that you are pregnant
Pregnancy And Childbirth / / August 12, 2017
How do you know - pregnant or not
How do you know that you are pregnant and get the result as soon as possible, because many so eager to define their own "interesting situation" before menstruation.Unfortunately, you do not get immediately after conception, an accurate diagnosis, to know is pregnant or not help either ultrasensitive tests or indirect signs.About these methods will be discussed below.
safest to determine your "position" can pregnancy tests, which are freely sold in pharmacies.Their operating principle is one - they are impregnated with special substances that react to the presence of the hormone hCG in the urine.It is produced in pregnant women immediately after implantation of the ovum in the uterine wall.Considering that each day the amount almost doubled, about 2-3 weeks after fertilization, the hCG concentration is sufficient to obtain a precise answer.
With some luck and just at home know that you are pregnant will help ultrasensitive tests, the so-called "jet"- it is possible even before the delay.The only thing you need to do a sample in the morning, because at this time in the urine is the highest concentration of hCG hormone.Note that even with a negative result of pregnancy can not be excluded, the manufacturer does not guarantee the accuracy of the test, if it is made prior to menstruation.Therefore, if you have any suspicion of pregnancy, for example, it had unprotected sexual intercourse, the condom broke, etc., then the best solution is to wait for the occurrence of the delay.Another way how to find out that you're pregnant without a test before the delay may be a blood test for the presence of hCG.That hormone concentration in the blood one week after fertilization, the egg is sufficient for diagnosis.
Indirect signs that indicate pregnancy
Most women say that before receiving the test results were aware of the pregnancy.Note that a few days after fertilization begin to show early changes in the body, allowing to know if I'm pregnant.The following symptoms apply to them.
1. Pain in the chest, the breasts grow, become hypersensitive skin around the nipples begins to darken.
2. The appearance of bleeding that can be mistaken for the beginning of menstruation.It's - evidence of embryo implantation in the uterine wall.However, this feature is rarely seen and a slight amount of blood - it may not be noticed.
3. Lethargy, drowsiness.You do not get enough sleep, even if sleep 8-10 hours a day.
4. Increased body temperature to 37 degrees, or slightly above - again, without any apparent reason.
5. Changing tastes: the widespread belief that "pregnant pulls on salty" - is not a myth, but the harsh truth;the same applies to smells.
So above listed indirect signs, which will help determine the presence of the pregnancy at the earliest timing.Also show a more or less accurate result to be able to delay sensitive test or a blood test for the presence of hCG hormone.Anyway, if you were "in the state", regardless of your choice - keep the pregnancy or to terminate it, it is recommended to apply to the antenatal clinic.