Cellulitis / / August 12, 2017
Stretching (stretch) - stretching exercises are useful and necessary to all, regardless of age and degree of flexibility.For best results, you need to include a variety of exercises for flexibility in their daily training sessions.You can perform all the exercises in a row, or part of them by choice, depending on the desires and needs.
Catching stretching, you must understand for themselves what kind of concrete benefits for your body, you get:
- Stretching stimulates the blood circulation and lymphatic circulation in the body.
- Stretching exercises are included in the final part of the training sessions, help muscles recover by returning from the reduced state to the same length (at rest).
- Stretching exercises have a relaxing effect on the muscles and relieve aches and pains caused by stress and tension of the nervous system.
- Stretching slows down and makes some gradual processes in the body associated with aging.
- muscles, regular trainees in the stretch, retain its elasticity, is well supplied with blood and nutrients.
- Stretching - is an effective means of reducing mental stress, because they tone the muscles, but relax the brain.
- Sport Stretching can make you feel high, slender and flexible, and improvement of the muscular system can not affect the improvement of posture.
What to look
always stretched to a specific characteristic of "just for you outside.The feeling should be only pleasant and accompanied by a feeling of relaxation.Pain - is a sign of the fact that the amplitude of the stretch is too high.
- Never pruzhinte, but follow the "hold".
- The ideal time for exercise in stretching - it is immediately after exercise: walking or other forms of aerobic exercise.Also, since excessive stretching relieves muscle tension, you can use these exercises at any time to improve mood and well-being.
- During stretching exercises do not forget to breathe properly.The most important thing in this - not to hold their breath and not to force the breath.It is best to breathe normally and calmly, and in breaks between exercises can take a deep breath and a full exhalation.
Stretching Exercise 1
Raise your hands up and stretch, lifting up the shoulders and chest.Hold 5 bills.
Stretching Exercise 2
Now put your hands back, hook the palm, pull your stomach and bend forward so low as you can.Hold slow 15 accounts.
Stretching Exercise 3
- Bending the knees, lean forward, hands touching the floor.
- Straighten your knees as much as you can.Hold 15 accounts.Slowly arch your back, bending the legs and back to the starting position.
Stretching Exercise 4
straighten your feet apart, gather in the stomach, chest lifted.Put your right hand on top of the right thigh and the left - above the head.Reach your left hand to the right, as if you want to push the wall by hand.Hold 15 accounts.Slowly return to starting position and do the exercise in the opposite direction.
Stretching Exercise 5
Stand with feet wider, leaned forward and put his hands on the floor.Sliding the right foot to the side and bending the left leg, take the position in the picture below.Experience stretching the entire inner surface of the right thigh.Hold 15 accounts.Change legs and do the exercise in the opposite direction.Monitor the stop: they must touch the floor the entire sole throughout the exercise.
Stretching Exercise 6
Lie on your back, tighten your right knee to the chest.Hold 5 bills.
6-A.Now straighten your right leg as you can without causing pain, and try to pull her to the chest.Hold 10 or 15 bills.Slowly lower the leg.Perform the exercise with the other leg.
Stretching Exercise 7
Lie on your back and tighten both knees to the chest.Tilt your head forward to his knees and hold this position for 10-15 accounts.
Stretching Exercise 8
- Lying on your back, tighten both knees to the chest and grab the hands of the foot.
- Carefully and slowly straighten the legs up to a possible situation for you.Hold 10-15 accounts.
Stretching Exercise 9
Sitting on the floor with your legs crossed or standing, tilt your head exactly in the side, as if putting it on her shoulder.Hold 5 bills.Return to starting position and do the exercise in the opposite direction.Repeat twice.
Stretching Exercise 10
Sitting on the floor with your legs crossed or standing, turn your head to one side so that you can look behind his shoulder.Hold 5 bills.Return to starting position, then turn your head the other way and again follow the holding.Repeat twice.At the end of the complex exercises stretching, do a few deep breaths.