How to get rid of cellulite at home
Cellulitis / / August 12, 2017
The easiest way to get rid of cellulite
How to get rid of cellulite at home, and is it possible?Yes, definitely.Fighting with him is difficult, but necessary.This skin disease and subcutaneous fat considerably spoils the appearance of any woman.In addition, cellulite can occur even in young persons who do not even have to be in the family way and give birth, and it is precisely these circumstances are very often the trigger for the emergence of so-called "orange peel" skin.And no prescription how to get rid of cellulite, cosmetics and diet will not be saved from this problem if laziness and reluctance to move, keep active your life makes a woman passive.Getting rid of cellulite at home will bring a special set of physical exercises.
course, you can turn to expensive and quite effective procedures that do not require a visit gyms and compliance with strict diets.But all of these plastic surgery, spetsmassazhi, acupuncture and limfadrenazhi are expensive and time-consuming.But even after these specialists are always advised to regularly exercise to maintain form and shape, beautiful appearance of the skin.Otherwise, this terrible cellulite will come back again, and so it is tricky.
Cellulite exercises: their features and benefits to the body
Many naively believe that any physical exercise helps to struggle not only with obesity, overweight, and cellulite.Because the body works the muscles contract.But not all so simple.In fact, it can only help get rid of cellulite at home exercises, specially designed, rather than a general, familiar to us fizzaryadka or some sports.
For example, aerobics, volleyball, tennis that involve a lot of stress of the leg muscles, significantly increases the load on the lower limbs venous system, as a result of the situation is aggravated, the joints become more "Loose" and "orange peel" only flourishes.That is, the sport of cellulite does not help.
why all anti-cellulite programs may only include such sports, which give a reasonable load on the heart, such as swimming.Why is that?Because the task to burn maximum calories to reduce the overgrown fat cells.This will require a stress-free venous network to improve the peripheral microcirculation, while increasing the efficiency of which can engage and bring in more blood fatty acids.
fatty acids - a source of energy.And the more the body will require energy for fiznagruzok, the more will be spent fatty acid, which is a prerequisite for optimum combat cellulite.Consequently, the extra weight will melt weight, reduced waist and disappear symptoms by improving blood supply to the skin of her cellulite.
So, if need to connect sports against cellulite, it is only certain types, not to hurt yourself.
quickly get rid of cellulite at home is possible, by performing special exercises that work directly to the destination, and exercises that are considered ancillary.They help strengthen the muscular system, improve blood circulation, used as prevention of "orange peel".They are based on the acceleration of energy consumption by the body that helps to break down fat more efficiently in the most problematic areas on the human body obesity.
This kind of charge against cellulite, which helps the tissue becomes more elastic, enter them in the tone, while due to more efficient blood supply to these tissues quickly removed the toxins and free radicals.To do without these pre-load is not possible, although there are effective exercises for cellulite, which will be discussed later.
preliminary exercise aimed at warming up the body, tissues, muscles, so they prepared the body to direct anti-cellulite complex, to prevent the possibility of injury, tendons, sprains and muscle hypertonicity.And only then proceed to the complex of special exercises.
Rechargeable cellulite often consists of the following steps, which include:
- side bends, back and torso;
- pelvis rotation around the vertical axis;
- alternating lunges each leg forward;
- energetic walking on the ground with legs raised high;
- jumping on the spot, on tiptoes.
The question is how much the average necessary to make approaches and exercises for each stage of the preparation for the main anti-cellulite complex was the most effective?One answer to this question does not exist, because the amount is chosen only on an individual basis.It is important that these exercises have led to a feeling that the muscles begin to "burn."This will mean that they are already involved in the work and are willing to further stresses.
need to carefully ensure that these exercises did not bring discomfort, pain, shivering and fatigue in the body, or further work would be impossible.In practice, each exercise is usually performed between 20 and 50 times.At the end of this stage it is possible to use a special rubbing cream into problem areas of the body.
Exercises that increase blood flow to the tissues
After the preparatory phase can proceed to the exercises, which increase blood supply to the periphery of the body.
1. Lie on the floor, feet rest against the wall, knees bent at a right angle.First, bend one leg stronger and start massaging in the direction of the toes to the thigh.Then, a similar anti-cellulite massage at home is held with the other leg.
2. Exercise strengthens the muscles of the abdominal wall.To do this, lie on your back on the floor, hands are placed along the body.Then, just two legs pulled up to gradually continue to have them at his head.In this position, you need to fix the body for a few seconds, then smooth movement lower legs to the starting position.
Exercises to strengthen the buttocks
1. It is necessary to put your feet together, hands placed on the waist, without straining.The leg is retracted, then up as much as possible without bending the body.Mahi each leg must perform 10 times without effort.
2. A man kneels, his hands resting on the floor.One leg, bent at the knee at 90 degrees, climbs up to pull the heel as high as possible and hold it parallel to the ceiling plane.Movement made each leg 15 swings.
3. It is necessary to lay down on his back, with his legs bent at the knees, at this time his hands lie along the body.Pelvis rises as high as 15 times, and fixed in that position for a few seconds.
Exercises to strengthen the hips
Helps to get rid of cellulite on legs at home quite effectively.
1. Stand erect, stand with your feet shoulder-width apart, and then slowly start to sit down to the stop, keeping the heel, and then just as slowly rise, and so - 10-15 times, but avoiding fatigue.
2. Sit on the floor, back straight, legs bent at the knees and slightly dissolve in their hand, and the feet are connected together.Hands covered ankles and begins rocking the entire body to the side.So - 50 times.Exercise helps to reduce the volume and remove the thigh cellulitis in this field.
3. Squat on your heels, hands positioned behind his head with a flat back.With a slight rise of the pelvis is rotated to the right and left for 20-30 times, gradually shifting the weight.
Exercises that reduce waist
1. sit on the heel with a flat and straight back, hands folded behind his head.Made torso forward while turning it to the side 20 times in an effort to reach out to each elbow knees.
2. Place your feet so that it is comfortable, durable stand, bend your arms at the elbows.The hips remain stationary, but this held twists the upper body with the acceleration of the rate of 20 turns.
After charging, do anti-cellulite body wrap at home - is a simple and useful procedure.
fulfilling this set of exercises regularly for 2 weeks, you will achieve noticeable results.The skin becomes smoother, better your health, self-esteem and higher.