Lose weight after giving birth
Diet Weight Loss / / August 12, 2017
How to lose weight after giving birth
self-awareness after childbirth and weight loss are interrelated.How to feel happy and lose weight?The main thing - the gradual and consistent.
Pregnancy - is not only a romantic and pleasant anticipation of the baby chores associated with it, but also a major change in a woman's body.During preparation for childbirth woman gains of ten to twenty kilograms of extra weight.And it is not only the weight of the growing baby, but about seven kilos of the placenta, amniotic fluid, an enlarged uterus, mammary glands, additional blood volume, plus another three kilograms of fat reserves.All this is vital for the healthy development of the child and mother good health.
long time, scientists mistakenly believed that new fat cells are formed only in infancy and adolescence.Recent studies have shown that women accumulate new fat cells and even in the third trimester of pregnancy.This discovery explains why many women find it difficult to lose weight after childbirth, even if before they succeeded without any problems.
And why every woman next child adds a few kilos.It has already formed fat cells do not disappear just like that.They can usushit or decrease with diet or exercise, but in a deep sleep, they are always ready to store energy.
thus creating each new pregnancy fat reserve, nature protection and prudent woman, and child hunger.Unfortunately, in cultures where fashionable thinness, fat accumulated during a healthy pregnancy is considered unnecessary and superfluous, and seek as quickly as possible to get rid of him.
That leaves itself?
during childbirth a woman instantly resets some of the weight gained (the amount of the child's weight, the placenta and amniotic fluid).Within a few days after birth additional blood and fluid, necessary to maintain the pregnancy earlier, gradually resorbed and excreted mother.The uterus returns to doberemennomu size within six weeks after childbirth.
But the fat accumulated during the wait baby is not going away.The female body, on the contrary, trying to save up fat for feeding the child already born.These fat stores are usually concentrated in unnecessary places from the standpoint of women - on the abdomen and thighs.
Some moms are not morally ready to accept changes in their body after the birth of the child.Plus, after the birth of the baby builds up the stress of sleepless nights and the full responsibility for the new creature, exacerbating the acuteness of feelings about the appearance and shape after childbirth.
In addition to this close, familiar, articles in glossy magazines and public opinion firmly: "The birth of a child - not a reason to blossom!A woman must stay in shape, tightened in fashion and sports figures "On the TV screens and the pages of magazines comes another threat - the image of a mother who" manages everything. "Almost every broadcast awards ceremony actors or singers show us at least one celebrity who has given birth to a couple of weeks ago, but with the help of sports and diets drove himself in a tight-fitting evening gown.
no secret that the famous actress and singer trying to quickly lose weight, because they get paid for it, how to look.Why do many women unjustly reproached himself for failing to get into postpartum doberemennye jeans or a dress?We should not forget that most of us were not at all similar to the models and pre-pregnancy.
aware that excessive exercise in the early postpartum period interfere with healing womb.And if you decide to lose weight through diet or dietary restrictions, wait at least six weeks after childbirth.This is the minimum time required to restore the mother and the establishment of lactation.Rapid weight loss can lead to a reduction in the amount of milk produced.Talk to your doctor - not contraindicated whether a diet or sport, especially if you suffer from chronic diseases.
feed and grow thin
breastfed baby takes about 500-600 calories per day.Thus, there is a benefit and mother - in feeding can be to lose weight.Gain during pregnancy weight necessarily go away, though maybe not as fast as many hoped.That information, referred to in the book about breastfeeding: "Compared with women who feed the mixture and consume fewer calories, well-nourished nursing mothers shed more weight in the period between three and six months after birth."
Studies have shown that after four weeks postpartum women breastfed (fully or partially), weighed less and had slimmer hips than women who were fed formula.During feeding you can get rid not only of the weight gained while waiting for the kid, but lose doberemennye fat stores.
Sometimes motherhood so absorbs all the thoughts and efforts of women that food can be a way to pay attention to myself personally, to calm down, to shake off the tiredness or add variety to the monotonous day.
gradually and lovingly
breastfeeding women need to eat more often than normal.Given that during lactation and breast burn calories, increase daily allowance of food at the expense of healthy natural products can be harmless or even useful.
wary only to fatty and sweet foods.Contrary to popular belief, sweet and fatty foods does not improve the taste qualities of breast milk, and the short-term pleasure can very quickly be replaced by an even greater dissatisfaction.
If you are frustrated by their weight and lose weight together, do not go off course, but at the same time, do not rush and do not torment yourself.Remember the wisdom of "gradually and with love."You got better the first nine months, so do not rush to change my life and myself for one day.A healthy body and toned body does not appear overnight.
achieve serious results can only be gradual good attitude to itself - healthy eating and exercise.The one who loses weight quickly, as a rule, is rapidly gaining weight again.Breastfeeding helps to lose weight after giving birth, but not all lose weight at the same rate.If
familiar moms have lost weight and show off a flat stomach, and you still have not reached the goal, close to the grief and frustration over the weight and appearance.One way to avoid disappointment - to outline a realistic and appropriate goal for you personally.For example, do not try to lose weight to the size of the known model.Think about what size clothes suit you personally.
Or try to come to the weight, which was held a year, when you were a grown woman, instead of trying to lose weight to its size in the age of girls graduate.In weight loss may have different goals, and to reach one, you can go to the next achievement.
Sometimes women simply be in the form, do not run out of steam, running over children on the playground or climbing stairs.Many feel better both psychologically and physically dropping five to ten percent of body weight.And someone just can not really enjoy the fullness of happiness, if you do not keep yourself in top form-tightened.
Most of us need to exercise regularly to maintain a healthy weight.We have less and less to move, while our body is designed for daily physical activity.After giving birth, you can simply go for a walk with a stroller or sling.
Walking slowly stretch, accelerating the pace of walking, but start with a brief and undemanding walks.When it started to deal with, try to bring you loads of time to 30-45 minutes at a time.
than regular classes, the more likely that you will get used to the load and gave up.Exercise not only helps burn fat, and increase energy levels, improve health, reduce stress and PMS symptoms.
Exercise offset slowing of metabolism that is associated with losing weight .And most importantly - exercise combined with a balanced diet ensures more visible and lasting results.
no easy ways
Often women tend to lose weight at any cost.In spite of the proven fact that breastfeeding lose more weight in the first year after giving birth, a woman decides to feed or even not start to immediately after birth take a radical diet to lose weight quickly.Are such drastic measures are justified, if at a reasonable and balanced approach and can be fed, and lose weight?
After all, no one diet program does not guarantee the results to those who want to lose weight.If you want to stop feeding, to take the "magic" diet, well-intentioned.Is it worth it to give up the benefits of feeding and for you and for the baby's sake ghostly hope to lose weight, when all the evidence points to the fact that the magical and easy ways not?
I see the goal, or how not to stray off course
This is a start.How to ensure a worthy sequel?
- Be sure to write down all their achievements on the way to the target, whether the charge is between 15 and 45 minutes, dumped a kilo or refusal of dessert at the bottom of a friend's birthday.
- Do not focus on the testimony of weights.Note the change in the volume of the chest, waist, hips and ankles.How has the pressure endurance?You do notice that clothes became better to sit?Often, during the weight loss is a certain period, when weight loss slows down or even standing still.Do not despair!Focus is on the other and continue to eat right and exercise.
- If you decide to treat yourself to avoid food "prizes".Over time, you look around back and see how you are changed, and the way you look, and most importantly, how to change your health and sense of self.
- Another way to cheer yourself - imagine yourself in good shape.Admire parts of the body that you currently enjoy.Do not complain on nepodtyanuty stomach, and admire the resilience juicy breasts.Love yourself and your body.
- Avoid tight or restrictive diets, which may enhance the feeling of hunger and affect the amount of milk.Radical bad diet combined with childcare.Try to eat regularly and often, but in small portions.
- Choose healthy foods, common sense.Do not forget to have breakfast.Skipping meals does not promote weight loss.If you do not eat breakfast or dine, slows down the body's metabolism, and he received a hunger signal will postpone all accumulated in the fat to protect you and your child from starvation.Breakfast is very important, especially after a long night break.It is necessary to stabilize blood sugar levels and get new energy for the whole day.
- Do not forget to drink at least eight to ten glasses of water a day.If you tend to "kusochnichat" snacking on the go during the day, every time you want to eat, drink a glass of water.Sometimes it is easy to confuse thirst with hunger.Try to always carry a bottle of water, especially in hot weather.
Kilograms experience and happiness
And finally, let's look at all that has happened to you since the birth of the baby.Not only do you get better, you have given birth to a new essence!Surely precious moments are stored in the corners, when the baby was happy just what you eat, your gentle voice, a loving smile and body heat.You have learned to be strong, when the baby is sick, your heart was so much room for love and wisdom greatly increased.
And now you know that your body is able to bear and bring up man!Love and appreciate the beauty of a well-deserved the mother's body, his physical and emotional strength.That means a few extra kilos of time compared to the new beauty, strength, wisdom and the ability of your body!I want to do a little bit, without prejudice to his health and wallet?
- Try to be a little more.It may surprise you, but the fact remains that while standing burned twice as many calories than during the sitting.
- Walk in place while talking on the phone.
- More often go down the stairs, climb on foot.
- Try to walk before dinner or before dinner.
- Persuade yourself to walk to the nearest store.Most likely, you will pass a little more than going.
- Find a friend for walks together with a sidecar.During the talk quietly flies not only time but also distance.
- Start classes gradually to avoid injury and soreness.
- In no case do not forget the warm-up and stretching.
- Try to smile in the classroom, even if do not want to or no one is watching.The fact that the hormone of joy begins to produce even with deliberate smile!
- After lessons praise yourself for exercise.Think about it a pleasant feeling before the start of the next session, especially if you do not want to do.
- Treat studies seriously.Regular physical activity is as important as brushing your teeth or taking a bath.Taking care of yourself is just as important as cleaning the house.
- Do not be distracted during class: turn off the phone, let the children toys, food, drink, so that you can fully exercise.