Diet for pregnant women
Diets For Weight Loss / / August 12, 2017
Diet for pregnant while excessive weight gain
Medicine has proven that being overweight increases the risk of many serious diseases.Particularly dangerous excess weight when it comes to the expectant mother.If weight gain during pregnancy is excessive, without dieting will not do.
more dangerous extra weight to a pregnant?
in pregnant women with excessive body weight initially and (or) excess weight gain increases the risk of:
- development late toxicosis (primarily - high blood pressure, possible swelling, protein in the urine, and the disrupted many organsand systems of the future mother), premature aging of the placenta;
- occurrence of hypoxia (oxygen deficiency) fruit;
- the birth of a large fetus;
- occurrence of uterine inertia, prolonged pregnancy are more common.
Increase weight pregnant
Every woman rate of weight gain largely individual.It depends on the body mass index, which can be calculated using the following formula: body weight in kilograms divided by your height in meters squared.The normal index ranging from 19.8 to 25.9.The lower body mass index, the more you can add to the range of 10-14 kg.If you are expecting twins birth, these figures add 2.3 - 4.6 kg.
Typically, pregnant women was added approximately 40% of the total weight gain in the first half of pregnancy and 60% - in the second.If a woman before pregnancy was normal weight, in 1 trimester, it can add 1.5 - 2 kg.Sometimes it does not increase can be observed in patients with severe early toxicosis, and weight loss, which often requires hospitalization for women.
Within 2 trimester woman should gain 0.3 - 0.4 kg per week.Over the entire ninth month allowed to collect no more than 0.5 - 1 kg.It is possible that during the last month the expectant mother does not add, and even a little before birth lose weight.Weight should be increased evenly and constantly, after all of this, too, depends on the normal development of the child.
often that the original skinny women during pregnancy gain weight more - and they are entitled to it, because during pregnancy the physiological make up for their mass deficit.So, if in the first two months for all rate - 0.5 kg in 20 weeks skinny woman is allowed to have 5.4 kg gain, a woman of medium build - 4.8 kg, and the expectant mother, having a pre-pregnancy overweight -only 2.9 kg.At 32 weeks the total increase in weight can be, respectively, 11.3;10 and 6.4 kg, and 40 weeks - 15.2;13.6 and 9.1 kg.
especially necessary to note that "pure" weight of the pregnant woman may develop not only because of the above points and deposits in fatty tissue - it can influence arising in the development of preeclampsia swelling, because "water" also has its own weight!Therefore, when a sharp increase in the weekly weight gain, especially in the 2 and 3 trimesters, it is necessary to pay attention to the appearance of constrictions on their ankles after wearing socks on the rings and shoes, which in the evening becomes crowded, count the number of drunk and allocated liquid a day (the amount of the firstshall not exceed the amount of the second).All these indirect signs of fluid accumulation in the body of edema.These problems need to rush to your doctor.
diet diet for pregnant
The diet of pregnant women should be around 100-120 grams of protein a day.This amount should include about 70-90 grams of protein of animal origin at the expense of milk, cheese, yogurt, sour milk, yoghurt, eggs, meat and fish.During pregnancy the need for fats (all considered fats from food) is 80-100 g, of which at least 20 g of vegetable origin.Carbohydrates in the diet of pregnant woman should be no more than 350-400 grams per day.In the second half of pregnancy amount consumed should be reduced to 300 g carbohydrate per day due to the decrease in the amount of diet bread, pastry, sugar and increase the number of multiple proteins.Eating is desirable to 4-5 times a day in small portions.At the same time recommend such a distribution of calorie meals: breakfast - 30%, lunch - 10%, dinner - 40%, mid-morning snack - 10%, dinner - 10%.The last meal should be 2-3 hours before bedtime, and consist of easily digestible foods (kefir, yogurt, cottage cheese).
Dishes cooked boiled, steamed, baked.Special dishes temperature is not required.Salt is limited to 6.5 g per day, as it contributes to water retention, which also provokes abnormal increase weight.For a day is recommended to use 1-1.5 liters of fluid.Mandatory daily intake of combined multivitamin and mineral preparations for pregnant women.
menu for pregnant
Bread and flour products: 100-150 grams per day.This number includes: white bread of flour grades I and II, or slightly yesterday's baking the dried, salt-free diet bread, wheat bread, wholemeal bread and bran, rye bread, biscuits and biscuit nesdobnoe.
Soups: to 200 g per reception daily.Recommended vegetable soups with a small amount of potatoes, cereals and pasta.Seasoned cream soups, low-fat sour cream, you can add chopped greens.
Meat and meat products: no more than 150 grams per day.From low-fat varieties of beef and veal, rabbit meat and poultry (chicken, turkey - without skin) prepare steam cutlets, dumplings, rolls, meatballs, zrazy, steamed puddings.Permission is granted to beef stroganoff of boiled meat.After boiling the meat can be baked or make aspic.
Fish: lean types - no more than 150 grams per day.Cod, ice fish, pike-perch, saffron cod, etc., can be boiled or cooked in a steam souffle or cutlets, quenelle, meatballs, fish sauce, rolls, etc.
Milk and milk products:. whole milk - up to 200 grams per dayif there are no problems with tolerability and milk allergens.Milk can be added to tea, porridge, cook milk soup.Allowed sour low-fat cottage cheese (100-200 grams per day), low-fat yogurt or yogurt, low-fat yogurt and unsweetened (also 100-200 g per day).
Eggs: 1-2 pieces per week - soft-boiled "in the bag" in the form of steam omelettes.
Fats: butter unsalted butter, including melted.Vegetable oils are allowed only as an addition to meals, not more than 15 grams per day.
Cereal and pasta: cereals - in the form of adding to soups.Friable porridges from buckwheat, pearl barley can be administered in the diet only by reducing the bread.The same goes for pasta and other pasta: they are in a small amount can be added to soups (if at the same time you do not put them grits) or occasionally used as a garnish (again, if on that day you give up breads and cereals).
Vegetables: all varieties of cabbage, cucumbers, squash, pumpkins, tomatoes, bell peppers, lettuce.Vegetables that can be eaten raw, it is best to eat this way.Recommended kohlrabi, carrots and artichoke, grated.Green peas, any beans, radishes, beets, boiled carrots are allowed in a limited number, chives, dill, parsley - as a seasoning for dishes.Vegetables can be prepared in the form of puree, steam souffles, puddings, cutlets, etc.
Snacks:. salads of raw and pickled (after washing) vegetables, vinaigrettes, with the addition of boiled meat and fish.Jellied fish and meat.Non-greasy and unsalted ham.
Sauces: allowed milk-fruit sauce, bechamel without breading flour with a small amount of butter or sour cream.
Spices: finely chopped parsley or dill, bay leaf, cinnamon, cloves (all - in small quantities).
Fruits and berries: sour-sweet varieties of raw or cooked, unsweetened fruit drinks from them.
Sweets: in the case of excessively rapid weight gain have to limit sweets.
Drinks: weak tea with milk;unsweetened juice from fruits, berries and vegetables, diluted with boiled water;broth hips.
Proper nutrition for pregnant
Here are few simple tips to help you avoid problems with excessive daily grams are added:
- basic principle of food - moderation.Your portions should not grow with your tummy.The fact that you are now two of them, does not mean that you should eat "for two".Leaving from the table should be light with a sense of hunger, but not with a sense of full, excessive fullness.
- main condition for the proper construction of a food regime - the food should be of high quality and variety in the daily and weekly scale, while every single meal should consist of one - two dishes.If before you table laden with a variety of dishes, we should try to resist every temptation.
- should be included in the daily diet as much as possible of vegetables, fruits and berries in kind.A pregnant woman should eat daily fresh vegetables and fruits, berries, green stuff, to ensure that your body and the developing fetus in mineral salts and vitamins in sufficient quantities.
- Better to eat traditional food, that is characteristic of the band of your residence and your race.For example, for residents of the middle band are more common cabbage and apples than oranges and pineapples.
- not recommended to eat immediately after waking up and in less than 2-3 hours before bedtime.The normal interval between meals - 4-5 hours.Try to maintain a regular diet.If food is to be adopted in time, your body will already be "ready" for her treatment, and therefore, it is better to digest and assimilate.
- Eating should be at least 4-5 times a day in small portions.
- can not skip breakfast or lunch.
- recommended to eliminate all the "snacks", especially high-calorie food.
- glass of water without gas for half an hour before meals reduces appetite, thus do not forget to follow the swelling!
- Do not "jam" a bad mood.
- not eat "for the company."
- Do not be afraid to leave on a plate half-eaten piece.
- not eat up on the principle "if not spoiled."
- Buy products on a predetermined list.
- Do not buy products in a state of starvation.
- Read labels.Do not trust the beautiful words: "diet", "low calorie" and carefully read the information on the product label.Remember that "low-fat" or "low fat", but sweet yogurt by sugar can negate all your efforts to control your weight!
- Cook food without fat.
that pregnancy impossible:
- Fresh bread, butter and products from puff pastry, cream, cream cakes, pies, chocolates, candies, cakes and other delights confectioners.
- condensed milk, ice cream, milk shakes.
- Cheese and dairy products with high fat, sugary yogurt, puddings, curd cheese glazed, mass syrkovoy, cheese quiches, tarts, cheesecakes and more.
- All food related to "fast food".
- fatty meats and fish, bacon, meat, goose, duck, animal internal organs (liver, kidney), brains, smoked meats, sausages, canned meat and fish.Herring, salted and smoked fish, caviar.
- Whole concentrated meat, fish, mushroom broth and sauces.
- Any fried dishes or deep-fried.
- Hard-boiled eggs and fried.
- All mushrooms.
- Sweet species and varieties of fruits and berries, such as grapes, melons, pears, bananas.
- From vegetables - potatoes in any form.
- sharp and salty snacks;snack meat, fish and vegetable preserves.Especially in a tomato sauce.
- Strong tea, coffee, cocoa.
- Condiments and spices: red and black pepper, mustard, horseradish, vinegar, cloves, mayonnaise, ketchup.
diet for pregnant categorically excludes: any alcoholic drinks, refined sugar.
Sport helps to lose weight?
"work off" the extra calories through exercise is not so simple.For example, jogging 7 km, a person spends about as much energy as it receives from eating only one stogrammovuyu chocolate bar (35% fat, 55% carbohydrate).