Nutrition and exercise on the cycle phases
Fitness / / March 31, 2016
Luna moon ...
The menstrual cycle is divided into two phases, between ovulation - a significant event, for which nature, in fact, it started a monthly ordeal that ...round.
For most women, the menstrual cycle lasts 28 days - the lunar month.Although there are other options - the arrow menstrual "hours" make a full circle for the period from 21 to 35 days.It also considered the norm, but is less common.
In the first half of the cycle (the follicular phase) the ball is ruled by the hormone estrogen.It is produced by cells within the follicle - a small bubble in the ovary in which the maturing egg.The larger the follicle, the more saturated estrogen blood.Its main task - to make a woman irresistible and so sexy that no sane man is not passed.Behind grow wings, lifted the mood, smooth wrinkles, eyes shining, you are hovering in the romantic clouds in anticipation of a handsome prince, but have time to scatter Mount Everest with a height of affairs.
When the follicle ruptures and the egg is ready forfertilization comes out of it, the hormonal cocktail of hits to the head like champagne.Buttoned all the buttons business woman in this dramatic moment feels Parisian courtesan, created for love.This is a trick of nature: ovulation - the most favorable time for conception.
second half of the cycle (luteal phase) occurs as a physiological price paid for the failed pregnancy.The body offended: he, you know, night did not sleep, did not spare himself, getting ready for fertilization, and cheated again!In place of the bursting of the follicle in the ovary, a so-called yellow body - it produces the hormone progesterone to maintain pregnancy.But pregnancy is not present!Therefore za12-14 days corpus luteum dissolves, and there is another hormone drop, which most women react premenstrual syndrome (PMS): a bad mood, the joy of life is replaced by the philosophy of Schopenhauer in spirit, silently run over 1-2 kg, under-eye swelling occur, the personswells.
And that's not all - gynecologists counted about 150 symptoms of PMS!Sensing the approach of a typhoon on the internal menstrual calendar, brew tea with mint, chamomile or motherwort (they comfort) and a tablespoon of honey.It contains magnesium, which helps the brain to maintain the desired level of biologically active substances - dopamine, softening the emotional symptoms of hormonal fluctuations.
Every woman carries the different phases of the cycle individually, but some general guidelines you can select.
- Most women are easier to tolerate physical activity from the 4th to 12th day and from 15 th to 25 th day of the cycle.
- last 2-3 days before menstruation is easy to injure your joints and tendons.Cancel squats and deadlifts, replace step aerobics dancing, practice stretching, yoga.Avoid any serious load on the spine.
- In the first days of menstruation for many "inflated" underbelly.From this you can not get away without completing.
- 2-3 days before menstruation and during the girls usually start to get tired quickly.Train shorter intervals, endurance exercise is better to replace the games.
- Every month we ask: to swing or not to swing the press during menstruation?It all depends on the extent of your preparation and manners of exercise: if you do not "tear veins" when shaking the press, it is possible to continue studies and during the critical days.
In the first half of the cycle:
- body set up to burn fat, and he is known to be burned in the flames of carbohydrates.The food should be enough complex carbohydrates: rice, boiled potatoes, whole grain bread.Eat, as it should be 3-4 g per 1 kg of body weight.
- careful with fats and simple carbohydrates (especially sugar) - easy to gain weight.
- body configured to accumulate.Eat enough protein: 0.8-1.2 g per kg of body weight.
- week before menstruation limit yourself in the salty and spicy - the body of water is stored.
- When exacerbated appetite (usually happens 2-3 days before menstruation), limit dried fruit and a piece of chocolate.
- In mid-cycle lean on foods rich in iron: seafood, pork and beef liver, buckwheat.