Fats in the body
Fitness / / March 30, 2016
Fats: transformation in your body!
All major components of the food our body has learned to keep a reserve - just in case.Sugar, it is stored in the liver, protein - in the belly, but for the fat under the skin selected place.Want to lose weight?We'll have to go to war with your own body!To win, you have to fight skillfully.This article will teach you a lot!
Fat ... What is it?Where did they come from?Why is deposited under the skin?And in general, what are they for?Maybe they should not have?It sounds reasonable, because of the fat we have so many problems with the figure!
first stage of the conversion of fat: reception
food With this clear: we sat at the table and loaded a food.So, the "treatment" of fat by the body begins in your mouth when the salivary glands secrete saliva saturated with special digestive enzymes.Further, it would seem, this work must connect the stomach.Ironically, fat - not his profile.So that it simply passes through them, and sends itself further into the intestines.And then fats are digested and absorbed into the bloodstream.By the way, why do we need the most fat?And is not it better to have none at all?
We give the word science
- Fats - an energy "fuel" the body
- Fats are vital as a building component of the skin, hair, nails ...
- Fats - the "raw material" for the production of hormones.
second stage fat transformation: cleavage
Fats are not like carbohydrates and proteins that are insoluble in water.It turns out, the water must be something to replace it?Especially for our body fat secretes bile.Complete dissolution of fat and it "too tough".But she was able to "break up" fat into microscopic droplets - triglycerides.And with some of them the intestine is able to cope.
Triglyceride - three fatty acid molecules, "glued" to the glycerol molecule.In the gut of the triglycerides is connected with proteins and with it begins the journey through the body.
third step of converting fat: journey
Yes, triglycerides alone are not able to travel.They definitely need a vehicle that is called a "lipoprotein."Lipoproteins are different, and each has its own task.Chylomicra
- - are formed in the gut from fats and carrier proteins.Their task - to carry the resulting dietary fat from the intestine to the tissues and cells.Lipoproteins
- a very high density - oil also transported to various tissues and cells, but it takes only a liver.
- lipoproteins with low density - also deliver the fats from the liver to body tissues.What is the difference?And the fact that in passing these lipoproteins "prihvatyvayut" cholesterol from the intestine and its spread throughout the body.So if somewhere in the vessels have formed clots cholesterol, threatening cardiovascular disease, the culprit here is - low-density lipoproteins.
- lipoproteins with high density - have one feature - the opposite.These lipoproteins contrary collect cholesterol throughout the body and dumped it to the liver for elimination.Very useful compounds.
These details help us to understand that fat intake does not automatically increase the level of cholesterol in the body.A dangerous situation arises when too much in the body of low density lipoprotein (which help to accumulate cholesterol) and lacks high-density lipoprotein (those that are responsible for removal of cholesterol).And this is a purely genetic factor.There are arithmetic factor.This is when you eat so much of this cholesterol that his removal no lipoprotein is not enough.But another discovery of science.It is found that particularly much cholesterol in animal fats.But vegetable fats in this sense is not an example more useful.It would seem that there should be fewer animal fats and plant more.Certainly not!The beneficial effect of vegetable fats affect only in one case: if you completely replace their animals.
fourth stage of the conversion of fat: Do not put us a little fat?
If the body has more than you need, it comes in an enzyme called lipase.His task - to hide all the excess into fat cells.
Lipase - a kind of key that opens the door to meet the fat cells fat.Fat cells may let in very much fat and swell up like a balloon.It just says that you are getting fatter.If you grow a fat cell, or even a hundred, that no one will notice.However, if you eat too much fat, swell time myriads of fat cells, lying under the skin.But this does not hide from the eyes.Moreover, a lipase may instruct the reproduction of fat cells.And, too, the eyeballs will stuff their fat.Worst of all, the fat cells can not be destroyed.When you take to lose weight, lipase "opens" the fat cells and releases the fat out, well then, he "burns" during exercise.You look in the mirror: no fat!Meanwhile, all the fat cells in place, but just like punctured balloons.Once you throw the sport, as lipase again begins to fill their fat.
Why fat much?
body retains a reserve not only fat, but carbohydrates.Let's say you ate 100 calories of carbohydrates.So, the body has to spend about 23 calories to keep the remaining 77 calories.But to save 100 extra "fat" calories, you will need only 3 calories.The remaining 97 calories - all yours!It turns out that fat stores are always the biggest.
Factors contributing to the deposition of fat in the body:
- age (the older you are, the "more likely" store fat)
- Gender (women fat accumulates faster)
- Overeating (you eat too much)
- sedentary lifestyle (energy fat you do not need)
- excess lipase (hereditary factor)
- nervous stress (contrary to popular belief, stress-fattening)
- habit of eating fat (ie, the cuisine features)
- Genetic factors (completenessinherited).
Stage Five: spend reserves
How does exercise help to get rid of the extra kilos?And like this.First, the body responds to exercise consumption of glycogen - sugar substitute in advance.And only then, when he would spend "sugar" stocks, in the case are fat.This happens in about a half hour after the start of aerobic exercise, ie,at a time when many of its normally rolled up.
So much talk about genetics around!Like, if your mom was full, then you can not escape the same fate.In fact, things are not so bad.The genes determine your body composition by 25%.Only a quarter!This applies to the number of fat cells and, in some places they are a handful (at the waist area or on the thighs and buttocks).So, if you really like a mummy, it is likely because you have shared with her eating habits: you overeat just like it.If you start to play sports and sit on a diet, you will look very different.By the way, strength exercises do not need to shy away.Muscles - a state within a state.Just as the brain, they are awake even when you sleep, and spend energy.The more muscle you have, the higher your daily calorie consumption.Are you afraid to become a butch bodybuilder?Visually noticeable gain muscle in 12-25 kg.However, for such are bodybuilders for decades.May God grant you add at least 5-8 kg!
Women - "apples" to drive away the excess fat more easily than "pears".The fat in the waist area 5 times more pliable than the hips and buttocks.But for women with a "pear" figure it has its own methods.Firstly, we must understand that the "burning" of fat - it's part of your overall metabolism.It does not happen that the exchange has been sluggish and fat "burns" quickly.So, here's the first trick.Eat often - 2-2,5 hours, but in small portions.This technique is really "spins" the exchange rate and therefore the "szhiroszhiganiya".Second.More aerobics!All of these aerobic exercises for 40-45 minutes is not about you.At least 4-5 days a week doing aerobics on a half - two hours!And further.Fat "burning" oxygen.You need aerobics outdoors.outdoors only!Third.Do not try to sit on the "hard" diet of less than 1,200 calories!It is proved that such diets on the contrary slow down the pace of metabolism, which automatically reduces the rate of "fat burning"!
Where the body takes energy
energy that you need to raise the bar or run cross country, can come from two sources.It glycogen (carbohydrate) and fat.So how do you force yourself to lose more fat?Here are the reasons that influence the "choice" of the body:
- The food that you eat before a workout (if you eat something much carbohydrate, such as vegetable salad, cereal, fruit or chocolate, then as the chief source of energy the body will elect not fatand pre-stocked sugar -., glycogen)
- duration of training (the longer you exercise, the more will be spent fat)
- intensity of training (the higher the load, the more is spent glycogen)
- type of exercise (aerobics burns more fat,simulators - glycogen)
- level of physical fitness (the more your "sports experience", the more you burn fat)
- Carbohydrates taken during training (take in head to drink or eat something sweet, spend more glycogen).