Fitness and pregnancy
Fitness / / March 29, 2016
Fitness during pregnancy
Can during pregnancy do fitness?Obstetricians and fitness trainers say that the exercise will do you good!
Future moms who are very sensitive to their position - a lot of their time in bed, avoid long walks, do not swim in the pool for fear of infection, do not go to the gym, protecting muscles from stretching, usually towards the end of pregnancy feel worse physically activewomen.Lack of exercise is bad for health.
Moving, you better know your body, protect yourself from varicose veins and back pain, learn to breathe correctly, which is very important during labor, and did not recover more than you need.In favor of the mother's and child activity: it gets pretty oxygen, which is essential for the development of it, and move more.
Security - primarily
course, lessons should be especially safe for you and your baby.Pregnant women are strictly forbidden:
- team sports;
- roller skates;
- scuba diving;
- step aerobics, as well as all jumping exercises.
Dr. necessarily warn that the pace of your training should be regular and not too heavy - or the heart and the brain will absorb oxygen at the expense of the baby, which can damage its development.Choose a safe pace will help the formula: while having your heart rate should be equal to 70% of maximum heart rate.The calculations are as follows.Subtract your age from 220. For example, 220-30 = 190.70% of 190 = 130.This means that your pulse when the load should not exceed 130 beats per minute.
Many fitness clubs instructors offer expectant mothers to wear while exercising special bracelets with sensors that measure heart rate.However, deviations from these standards - is not the only signal that the pace of lessons is better to reduce.The alarm list includes shortness of breath, pulling abdominal pain and bleeding from the genital tract.In this case, you need to suspend classes and be sure to tell your doctor.
- acute stages of diseases of the cardiovascular system;
- infectious diseases and acute fever;
- inflammatory diseases of the internal organs (gastritis, pneumonia);
- diseases of female genital mutilation;
- severe early toxicity and preeclampsia;
- placenta previa;
- threat of termination of pregnancy;
- availability of abortion in the past;
- uterine bleeding;
- high blood pressure;
- fetal growth retardation.
What do you prefer?
Ideal - start doing before pregnancy.In this case continuation of pregnancy with the start of training will be more natural and safe. Swimming leads the list of the most enjoyable, safe and healthy sport for pregnant women.Nevertheless, there are some caveats: Do not abruptly dive, swim and crawl, "like a dog".
not lift his head high above the water, because it is curved waist and tighten the neck muscles (can pinch the vessels supplying blood to the brain).Expectant mothers can swim breaststroke, or better still on his back, his head resting on the swimming board and working down.Water will massage the calf, facilitating venous return.Breaking the water resistance, muscles work without stress, but with maximum effect.
Water aerobics is well suited to those who swims bad, because the water you hold a special belt.Pregnant women preferred to engage in water rather than in the room.However, stand away from each other, so as not to hurt someone in the process of training.
Yoga - a real find for the expectant mother.It combines exercises, breathing exercises, the ability to effectively concentrate and relax.All movements in yoga are soft and smooth, making them safe for mothers.Remember that the illiterate classes can hurt even completely healthy people, so train yourself only under the supervision of a trainer.
We train without consequences
There are general rules, which avoid the unpleasant consequences of excessive loads.
- In the first 3-4 months of pregnancy, especially in the days of expected menses, eliminate complex exercise and excessive exercise.
- Do not attempt to carry out the whole set of exercises at once.
- During pregnancy, be careful when you go up from the floor and lie down during exercise.
- After the 4th month, avoid long lying on his back in the classroom (this reduces the blood flow to the uterus).
- If you feel discomfort in the heart, you jumped up pressure, diagnosed diseases such as diabetes, anemia, thyroid disease, to engage in sports you can only under medical supervision!
- Prefer sportswear made of synthetic high-tech materials - they, unlike cotton, remove the sweat from the body surface and retain heat.
- Take care also about a sports bra to keep in great shape potyazhelevshy chest.
muscles directly responsible for the delivery, need special training.You will find useful exercise Arnold Kegel.
- Sit straight on a chair or a large inflatable ball.Make sure that the main burden falls on the sitting bones, not on the sacrum.
- Squeeze the muscles of the perineum and retract them upward and inward.
- Keep the muscles in this position ten seconds without holding your breath, then slowly relax.Start with five times and gradually bring the number up to ten repetitions.Perform each exercise two or three times a day.Kegel exercises can be done as lying down or standing up.Contraction and relaxation of the pelvic floor muscles and the birth canal (they are involved in the exercise) strengthen the abdomen, promote more effective attempts, are the prevention of urinary incontinence after childbirth.
This exercise stretching muscles and tissues intended to insure the woman in childbirth from the breaks.
- Sit on the floor, straighten your back and pull your foot toward you so that the knees in different directions, and the heels are as close as possible to the buttocks.
- Gently shake the knees, trying to put them on the floor.Movement should be light, blurred, simulating flapping wings of a butterfly.
26, 04, 2016