Fitness for pregnant women
Fitness / / August 12, 2017
Fitness for pregnant women
Everyone knows what a joke can play with the figure of motherhood.Overweight, lost tone the abdominal muscles, chest muscles stretched, weak back, aching lower back, varicose ven- using fitness all of these troubles can be avoided or at least minimize them.Doctors do not tire of repeating: how quickly after giving birth you will be able to come to the old form, it depends on how you spend 9 months waiting baby- lying on the couch or in a more or less active mode.Furthermore the process of childbirth itself in sports moms is easier than that of lenivyh- firstly, because the trained heart, lungs and muscles appropriate at this crucial moment and help the woman, and child.And secondly, in response to physical stress in the body accumulates hormone endorphin, which subsequently acts as a kind of painkiller.
take into account changes in a pregnant
Yet to ignore the fact that your body has changed and requires a special approach, it is impossible.Even the most experienced and competent attenders fitness center to learn about your body a lot.In fact, fitness training - program for pregnant women should little resemblance to your normal activities.Remember, now you're not alone, and now you have two, and it is the second creature will dictate your fitness - style over the next few months.
So, exercise can and should be, if you follow some important rules.First, the intensity of training should be moderate.Note: during pregnancy you have a pulse speeded up without exercise.During the lessons you breathe hard and sweat, so you can not feel the heat, but in fact the fruit of much overheated, and this can not be avoid.On exercise fetus reacts increased heart rate by 10 to 30 beats per minute.Furthermore, intensive work of muscles requires increased flow to krovi- it means that the oxygen delivered by the blood may not be enough internal organs.Intense exercise can have grave and far-reaching posledstviya- eg, decreased fetal body weight, premature birth and even miscarriage.General rules here are the following: increase the heart rate razreshaetya no longer than half an hour, and no more than 125 beats per minute.And do not forget about proper rest between sets (and sometimes repetitive).
Black List of fitness exercises for pregnant
Fitness program and aerobic and strength have to revise for pregnant .In the fall of twisting black list, as well as a variety of naklony- that can lead to a state of hypertonus uterus and cause miscarriage.Starting from the second trimester, you will have to be on the exercises are performed lying on the spine- in such a situation there is a risk of oxygen deficiency in the fetus, and may worsen the blood supply to the brain pregnant.From the vertical position, too, should be abandoned and replaced him stand on his knees, with a focus on the hand.In swimming prohibited sudden movements and swings (and therefore crawl behind the scenes), as well as a strong back bend.In yoga for pregnant asanas are contraindicated in the inverted position, when the feet are above your head, and a strong stretch that can cause miscarriage.In the third trimester of pregnancy to be extremely cautious during stretching exercises should be here still, for some reason at this time the body starts to produce a special hormone relaxin, which makes the joints more supple, to facilitate the passage of the baby through the birth canal.Lost all sense of measure guaranteed dislocation.
Finally, completely excluded traumatic movement-jumping, running, mahi, deep squats.For this reason, pregnant women have to give up tennis, horse riding, squash, bicycle, roller ... In short, a lot of things.
Aerobics for pregnant
And then what's left?For example, moderate aerobic exercise such as walking.It would seem nothing special, but how polzy- you strengthen the cardiovascular system, develops flexibility and endurance.All this will be so helpful: actively working heart and increases the supply of oxygen to the muscles, and to the fetus;tsirulyatsiya improves the blood, which means you can say goodbye with edema and fears about varicose veins.Modern doctors say that those mothers who had a pregnancy lying on the couch more often faced with the need of caesarean section, rather than active.But that well-chosen physical activities help maintain the shape during pregnancy, you know - that's why we talk about it we will not.
addition, fitnesistkam in a position higher than it has ever been shown spiny- strengthening muscles during pregnancy tsenr severity varies, so in order to keep the weight of the fetus, strong back muscles is a must.As well as swimming, which during pregnancy is transformed into a sport number 1. Exercises in water are good because they do not give the load on the spine and vmetse in order to effectively strengthen the muscles of the back and chest.Water improves circulation, massages and strengthens the tissue, so the risk of stretch marks can be reduced to a minimum.And overheat water wonder ...
Classes for pregnant
main principle that we must be guided by the lessons on pregnant - common sense and consideration izmenneny those that occur in your body.Once again, it is necessary to take into account:
- weakness of the joints, caused by the action of relaxin.Therefore, training is necessary to reduce the weight of pregnant women.But exercise should not cause overloading of joints, in particular, performed while sitting, with the support of the back.
- Reducing training intensity.You can not abuse the complex exercises, such as squats and deadlifts.Especially in the second trimester of pregnancy.
- regular workouts.Engage 3- 4 times a week, most importantly, on a regular basis. pregnant can not train on a case by case basis.And if you do not engage in athletic before pregnancy, you should not, and begin at this time.
- Proper breathing.Do not hold your breath when performing upraneny.This rule should be observed at all times, but especially important not to forget about it during pregnancy.Holding your breath can lead to oxygen starvation of the fetus.
- position of the body.Avoid lying down and standing exercises.Preferences are given exercises in a sitting position with support on the back and knees, drawing on his hands.
- body temperature.Avoid overheating during exercise.This may threaten the health of the embryo.
- Aerobics pregnant .Do not exceed the heart rate over 125 beats per minute (some say 140).In addition, it is recommended to limit the duration of the sessions to 15 minutes, including warm-up and cool down.
- Dehydration.Drink water before, during and after exercise without any restrictions.
FITNESS FOR PREGNANTWater aerobics for pregnant
Fitness during pregnancy
diet for pregnant
exercises after childbirth
Intimate Gymnastics Kegel
| Home |
Discuss the topic in the forum
12, 08, 2017