Fitness / / March 27, 2016
main question cardio
One of the main issues cardio yavlyaetsya- "a pulse is fat burning?"Iewhat should be the intensity of aerobic training to burn the maximum amount of fat.The question really is not idle.And the answer is not as simple as asking for a glance.So here it is a clash of two conflicting theories, therefore, have to deal with each of them in turn.
Low puls- best fat burning!(?)
apologists of this approach are nutritionists.And, indeed, there is scientific evidence that a low pulse of the body draws its energy mainly from fats.There is even a sign, clearly illustrating this fact:
|frequency pulse||used carbohydrates,%||used fats,%|
|70- 80||15- 25||75- 85|
Thus, when the pulse of 70 to 80 beats / min.to 85% of the energy is taken from the fat, but only at 159- 10% - of the fats and the remaining 90% - of carbohydrates respectively.And on this basis it is a logical conclusion of inappropriate training at an elevated or high pulse.It is for this reason, is now "fashionable" training at low intensity heart rate frequency heart rate, ie,with a low pulse.And what about the famous formula: (220-age) x 70?With it, what to do?Or it is outdated or obonkrotilas?
as bequeathed great
Karvonen Karvonen known formula by which to calculate maximum heart rate is accepted in fitness is actually three options.
Simple : (220 minus age) - the maximum frequency of the pulse
Given sex :
- (220 minus age) - maximum heart rate for men
- (220 minus age minus 6) - maximumpulse rate for women
complex : (220 minus age minus age minus heart rate at rest).
"fat-burning" is considered to be the pulse frequency is 60 to 80% of the maximum.Those.for the greatest fat burning is necessary to keep the heart rate in the range from (220 minus age) x 0.6 (220 minus age) x 0.8.Thus, it turns out that for a woman of 30 years of heart rate (the most suitable for fat loss):
- (220- 30) x 0.6 = 114
- (220- 30) x 0.8 = 152
Or the average heart rate during aerobic fat burning workout should be approximately 135 u. / min.Similar results are obtained and the other formula fat burning heart rate training: 160 minus age, which in this case will lead to the figure 160- 30 = 130 beats / min
calculation formula Karvonen result showed that.best fat burning will occur at a heart rate of 130 beats / min, and at the plate, "Dietetic" it turns out that with such a pulse of only 30% of the energy will come from fat, and the lion's share (70%) -. from carbohydrates.Neuvyazochka poluchaetsya- gathered to burn fat, and "burn" carbohydrates are .. Who to believe?
actually believe neither one nor the other can not.And that's why.Nutritionists, when talking about the best fat "burning" dissemble at a low pulse, forgetting about the number of the burnt fat and ono- negligible.Remember our example of how much you need to walk (at a speed of 3.2 km / h) in order to get rid of 0.5 kg of fat?Vo at a distance of 232 km.Perhaps for young mothers walking with kolyaskoy- perfect aerobic fat burning load.But to get a real return is necessary that these trips were very energetic and quite a long time- for only they will benefit, as the fat burning element.
And, with regard to Karvonen formula, the author himself has repeatedly referred to the convention and its anti-scientific.But, nevertheless, the formula has taken root and is used to calculate maximum heart rate, even though it is absolutely clear that the maximum pulsation derived not from age but from fitness.And if you are a supporter of the scientific approach, in order to calculate the personal maximum heart rate, you need not a formula, and special kardiotesty that and install it your maximum heart rate.But remember that the maximum pulsation frequency is not a constant, but will vary depending on your fitness or "rastrenirovannosti".Therefore, it will have to "clarify" after a while.
Maximum heart rate is found.So what ?
So desired maximum heart rate is in our hands.What are we going to do with it?Read more cardio Part 2
| Home |
Discuss the topic in the forum
12, 04, 2016
12, 04, 2016
12, 04, 2016