Proper Nutrition / / March 23, 2016
- 2 cups ready chicken breasts without the skin, diced
- 200g canned black beans (liquid drain)
- 200 g tinned red kidney beans (liquid drain)
- 100 g Cheddar cheeselow-fat, or any other diced
- 1 small red bell pepper, finely chopped cup
- 1/2 sauce "salsa" with a cup of chopped green onion slices of fruit and vegetables
- 2 tbsp.tablespoons chopped coriander (optional)
- 12 leaf lettuce
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat sour cream
In a large bowl, combine all ingredients, except the lettuce and sour cream.Serve on plates lined with lettuce.For each serving, place 2 tablespoons.l.sour cream.Makes 4 servings.
per serving: 440 calories, 42 g protein, 39 g carbohydrate, 14 g fat, 13 g of fiber
Option: salad serve in warmed pita bread.Sprinkle with chopped lettuce, put the sour cream and add slices of avocado.salad with walnuts
- 1 kochanchiki lettuce wash and dry
- 2 medium orange divided into segments
- 6 small onion chopped heads
- 1/2 cup coarsely crushed walnuts (you can add 1 to 2chopped celery stalks)
- 4 tbspolive oil (if any nut)
- 4 tbsporange juice 2 tablespoons
- wine vinegar 1 tablespoon
- mustard 1 tspsugar tsp
- 1/2ground dried basil teaspoon
- 1/4extruded garlic
- 1/4 tsppaprika
- 2- 3 green onions chopped stalk
- salt and pepper to taste
Chop the lettuce leaves into small pieces and place them in a bowl.Add orange slices, green onions and celery.Separately, mix all the ingredients, combine all together.And on top, sprinkle with walnuts.Makes 4 servings.
Each serving: 256 calories, 4 g protein, 17 g carbohydrates, 21 g fat, 5 grams of fiber.Greek salad with spaghetti
- 60 grams of dry spaghetti
- 1 tbsplemon juice
- 1/4 cup tomatoes, diced
- 1/2 canned olives, each cut in half
- 1/2 cup cucumber, diced 2 tsp
- Fet cheese or cheese
Cook the spaghetti, throw in a colander and rinse with cold water.Combine all ingredients, mix well and serve.Calculated per 1 serving.
contains: 422 calories, 19 g protein, 63 g carbohydrate, 10 g fat, 4 grams of fiber.Vegetable salad with roast beef
- 1 cucumber
- 1 carrot
- 1 zucchini
- 2 tomatoes
- 1 yellow pepper
- 4 feather green onions
- 100 g of any cheese low fat
- 300 g roast beef, sliced thinslices
- 1 Kachan salad "Iceberg"
- 1 head lettuce
production secret was really cool salad - to use a mixture of well-washed and obsushennyh lettuce of different varieties.Tear each leaf lettuce into pieces the size of "one bite."To look more appetizing salad, the other vegetables cut into pieces of different shapes.Lay out the salad layers so that the heaviest components are at the bottom.Cucumber suggested cut into circles, carrot - thin strips, tomatoes - sliced, zucchini better grate.Sweet pepper and onion finely chop.Cheese cut into cubes, mix it all in a large bowl with the lettuce.Mix all filling ingredients, pour her salad.Salad of green peas and carrots
- 1 jar of canned green peas 1 carrot
- 2 feather green onions
- 4 tbspwine vinegar (can substitute ordinary vinegar)
- 1 tbspolive oil
Drain liquid from canned peas.Carrot rub on a grater, chop the onion.All mix and season with oil and vinegar.Spicy chicken salad
the evening cook grits and leave overnight in the refrigerator.Slice the celery and chicken, add porridge, to add the grapes and nuts.Season the mixture of yogurt, Lay lettuce leaves on a plate, top with chicken salad, add melon slices peeled.Garnish the dish with strawberries and cherries.Makes 4 servings.
contains: 505 calories, 30 g protein, 85 g carbohydrates, 5 grams of fat.Rice salad with vegetables
cook rice and olstudite Before preparing salad.All finely chop vegetables, mix the soy sauce, oil and garlic.Connect rice with vegetables, sauce and cashews.Makes 4 servings.
contains: 245 calories, 23g protein, 35 g carbohydrate, 10 g fat.beet salad
beets boil, cool, peel and cut into slices.Carrots cut into cubes and boil for 2 minutes.Squeeze the juice from an orange and peel grate.Put the ginger, zest, honey, vinegar, cinnamon in a saucepan, pour the juice, put on fire and bring to a boil, cook 2 to 3 minutes.Add beets, carrots and cook for another minute.Put the spinach in a bowl, put beets, carrots and pour the spicy sauce from the pan.Rice salad with cheese
- 2 tbspolive oil 2 tbsp
- apple cider vinegar
- 1 crushed garlic clove
Finely grate cheese, add the rice, parsley, cucumber and carrots.Mix the sauce.Pour the salad and refrigerate for 20 minutes.On a plate with lettuce leaves Put the mixture, sprinkle with onions.
contains: 301 calories, 9 g fat, 45 g carbohydrates, 9.8 g protein, 6.4 grams of fiber.
27, 04, 2016
27, 04, 2016