- 1 How to cook pasties with meat
- 1.1 How to cook the dough for chebureks
- 1.2 Toppings for chebureks meat
- 1.3 Formation chebureks
- 1.4 Roasting chebureks
Chebureki - Crimean Tatar national dish, which in the classical sense is a closed pie from unleavened text and use as a filling fat minced mutton and spices.
The modern kitchen pasties purchased many "modifications".So for chebureks beef is made from pork and beef fried vegetables and even cheese.To prepare the dough using milk, yogurt and vodka.But this dish was not less than the original.On the contrary, a variety of recipes allows each owner to choose the most convenient and delicious.
Since pasties enough calories, it is better not to cook for dinner, and for lunch.Then you still have time to use the calories and the extra weight will not appear on your hips and waist.Nutritionists recommend to opt out of the use of chebureks people having problems with the pancreas, stomach or liver.Or replace the fatty stuffing more lean and roasting carried out in a minimal amount of oil.
How to cook with meat pasties
We will help you learn how to cook pasties at home on the Crimean Tatar classic recipe.To do this you will need:
For the dough:
- flour - 600 g,
- water - 160 ml,
- egg - 1 pc,
- vegetable oil - 60 ml,
For the filling:
- lamb - 400 g,
- mutton fat - 100 g,
- meat broth - 180 ml,
- onions - 1 large head,
- spices: parsley, basil or cilantro,sweet and hot peppers, paprika, salt.
How to cook the dough for chebureks
To prepare the dough for the delicious chebureks, we recommend the fastest and easiest recipe.The dough is soft and delicious.
- In boiling water, add salt and 30 ml of vegetable oil, sprinkle in 1 cup of flour and mix until complete breeding flour.
- In the chilled mass add egg and mix.
- in the remaining flour, pour the brew mass.
- Heat almost to boiling the remaining vegetable oil and gradually enter into the dough, stirring constantly.
- tight Knead the dough, let "rest" for 30 minutes, knead again.
- After 30 minutes, you can start to sculpt pasties.
You can experiment and add them to the dough other components:
- vodka - thanks to her during frying bubbles will appear on chebureks barrels.Pour vodka should be in the process of kneading the dough;
- sugar - from him the dough is sweet and perfectly browns during the cooking;
- mineral water instead of the usual - pasties are obtained more tender.
filling for meat chebureks
- Finely chop the lamb (very easy to do it in a blender).
- Add chopped mutton fat, stir.
- Pour in the broth.Thanks to him stuffing will be juicy and appetizing flow from chebureks ready meals.
- Add the finely chopped onion and spices.Mix well.
If you do not like mutton, use beef or pork, and to make the stuffing, add the pork fat or lard podcherevok.Without the latter, of course, can and do.But in this case, the filling may be too dry.
When stuffing and dough ready, proceed to shaping chebureks.If you know how to make dumplings, pasties how to cook at home, you also realize very quickly.Divide the dough into small equal pieces, each roll into a thin cake and place beef mountain.BLIND edge of the cake, well push the edge (you can even a rolling pin to roll to the filling does not leak during cooking) and cut edge special shaped knife.
pasties Fry in a deep frying pan in a large amount of vegetable oil.If you have a deep fryer, you can use it.Red-hot oil and lower cheburek it (if the pan is large, you can put a couple).Grill over high heat until the upper side is not tchebourek browns.Then reduce the heat and cover with a lid cheburek for 5-6 minutes to bring to readiness.Then remove the cover again and add fire to get crisp.
Shoot pasties on a kitchen towel or napkin, arranged in several layers.The paper will absorb the excess fat, and you get great ruddy pasties!
We hope that after reading this article, you will no longer matters how to make pasties at home and how to make them delicious, moderately juicy and crispy.Try different kinds of fillings and their families raduyte new, interesting dish!