- 1 History of Tiramisu and its place in the national cuisine of Italy
- 2 classic recipe dessert Tiramisu
- 2.1 cookie recipe Savoyardy for Tiramisu
- 2.2 Recipe Tiramisu
- 3 How to cook tiramisu home without cookies Savoyardy
Tiramisu history and its place in the national cuisine of Italy
Cake Tiramisu is considered the hallmark of Italy on a par with ravioli, pizza and pasta.Dessert was created only about seventy years ago.The chef of one of the restaurants in the small town of Treviso Roberto Linguanetti invented it when he saw on the summer porch rough-couple.To reconcile them, he used ingredients traditionally considered aphrodisiacs in Italy, that is inciting lust and sexual attraction.
As for cheese Tiramisu Mascarpone he chose the village.This soft cheese of our compatriots would rather have taken a very fat sour cream.Cream Tiramisu with mascarpone in a good Italian restaurant prepares every 2-3 hours.It comes cheese in the morning with the surrounding villages, so there is an opinion that such a cake can be tasted only in Italy.
Any confectioner in the country will tell you that Tiramisu prepared abroad, you can call the interpretation of dessert, but no more.Mascarpone is brought from the Apennines, where it is prepared not of milk as usual cheese and fatty cream which "produces" a unique breed of cows.What is on the shelves of Russian supermarkets has nothing to do with mascarpone cheese.
classic recipe for Tiramisu dessert
Tiramisu Cake with cookies Savoyardy - a reference recipe Italian dessert.But the same can be replaced in the mascarpone tiramisu, if present still do not get it?You can buy fresh unsalted cheese and heavy cream with a fat content of not less than 40%.Contrary to popular recipes on the net in any case can not be used cheese soaked in water.Well, to start cooking Tiramisu at home should be a Savoyardy baking.
Savoyardy cookie recipe for Tiramisu
You will need:
- 3 egg yolks;
- 5 egg whites;
- 4 tbsp.l.fine crystalline sugar;
- ½ st.wheat flour;
- 10 g of powdered sugar.
- Separate the whites from the yolks.
- With a mixer, beat the whites until stiff peaks, gradually adding the sugar.Protein mass should be homogeneous and pure white.
- Then whisk the egg yolks, add the rest of the sugar.
- Stirring constantly, connect the protein mass, and egg yolks, add flour, knead the dough.
- Bake Savoyardy formed in the "fingers" at 180 ° C for at least 15 minutes.
- For 5 minutes until cooked sprinkle with powdered sugar.
You will need:
- 400 g of fresh cottage cheese;
- 5 large eggs;
- 150 g Italian Marsala wine (because you are trying to play Tiramisu cake at home, you can take the rum or expensive cognac);
- 250 grams of biscuits, cooked the day before;
- 150 g of cane sugar;
- 4 tbsp.l.cocoa powder.
- yolks must be carefully separated from the protein.
- Chicken yolks carefully with a spoon with sugar.
- When the mass turns white, add pressed cottage cheese without whey.
- Proteins whisk until soft peaks form and mix with egg yolks and cottage cheese.
- Cook in Turku about 1 cup of coffee.Add the cooled drink alcohol.
- The coffee and wine mixture to dip each cookie individually.Put the soaked biscuits on the bottom of the split form, covered with paper.
- Put ½ of egg cream and level the surface with a knife.
- Top with another layer of pastry, then a layer of cream.
- Ready cake to put 7-8 hours in the refrigerator.
- After cooling, sprinkle with cocoa powder.
- Serve cut into pieces a la carte.
How to cook tiramisu home without cookies Savoyardy
Cookies Savoyardy replace many "Jubilee", "Cream" or the usual homemade biscuit.Of course, consider this equivalent dessert Tiramisu impossible.But treat a family exquisite cake on Italian grounds possible.
Based on the usual shops can be prepared in four-biscuit "lazy" Tiramisu with honey.
- Cut the cake into 4 layer or take a ready-made thin cakes.
- Whisk 150 g fat sour cream with 100 g of cottage cheese.
- 4 egg whisk together 1 cup sugar.
- Mix the cream cheese with the egg.
- Add 2 tbsp.l.rum or vodka.
- Sandwich cakes with cream, sprinkle the top with grated chocolate or cocoa powder.
- Put 2 hours in refrigerator.
Tiramisu long ceased to be purely restaurant recipes.On the Internet you can find hundreds of variations of the recipe, how to make Tiramisu at home: with the fruit liqueur "Baileys", berries and white chocolate ... However, if you still want to try a real Tiramisu, go to the inviting sunny Italy.Unforgettable taste sensations are guaranteed!