- 1 Features exposure retinoic acid
- 2 procedure retinol peeling
- 3 it possible to perform the procedure at home
- 4 Video: retinoic peels
retinol (or retinoic) peeling performed a complex structure, which includes the active substance retinoic acid and its "helpers": phytic acid, azelaic acid, kojic acid, vitamin C is included in the method of exposure of the skin to synthetic chemical peels, unlike natural glycol and almondpeeling.The main advantage of it is exposed to the surface with a median result, that is, an acid is directed to the upper layer of the epidermis and a little traumatic.The result is shown in the core layer, which is responsible for the intensity of cell regeneration.
Features retinoic acid exposure
main active composition of matter has a distinct yellow color, so the procedure is often called yellow peel.In terms of effects on the skin close to the retinoic acid, vitamin A, which awakens the cells and causes them to actively share.Retinoids enhance the regenerative processes to stimulate the synthesis of collagen, improve subcutaneous blood circulation and clean the top layer of the dermis from contamination.At the same time the moisture is retained in the epidermis and the skin does not dry up.
most important advantages of this peeling :
- minimal trauma - it can be used for patients with thin and sensitive skin;
- stimulating effect on the cells, which has a health-improving and rejuvenating effect;
- intensive removal of pigmentation - as shown by responses to retinoic peeling, he is the first means of solving this problem.
indications for passing retinologovogo peeling procedures are:
- age-related changes of the skin and photoaging;
- senile keratomas, acne, post-acne.
should take into account the reasons why you can not perform retinoic peeling, contraindications include:
- during pregnancy and lactation,
- individual intolerance of components of the composition,
- herpes in the active phase,
- receiving drugs with retinoids,
- presence of skin inflammation,
- renal failure.
procedure retinol peeling
Features peeling with retinol and reviews of it depends on the type of procedure.There are two varieties of it.
- Classic - is performed on the basis of synthetic retinoic acid and has a maximum efficiency of the median peeling.To carry it out can be 2-3 times per year (3 treatments with an interval of 2 weeks) than that required before the 10-day preparation.
- Gentle - is performed on the basis of natural retinol , it has a soft surface and the action is very relative effect.Doing it you can at least every month and no preparation is needed.
We'll talk about the procedure of classical retinol peeling, because it is he has a strong reducing effect.It is carried out in 3 stages.
- Preparation - 10 days. Includes daily facial cleaning compositions containing glycolic acid from 4 to 20%.It is necessary for softening the skin and opening the pores to retinoic acid can penetrate into it as deeply as possible.
- Exfoliation - 30 minutes. applied to the skin of 1-10 layers of the active composition (determined individually), distribute with a soft brush.Feeling comfortable during the procedure: no heavy burning.You may experience a slight tingling.
- Poslepilingovy care - between treatments. 3-4 days the skin will appear tightened, can be shelled.To eliminate these effects are recommended moisturizers and masks.After the rejection of the old epidermis person acquires a velvety and soft.About retinoic peels reviews indicate that the result is already visible after the first treatment.
it possible to perform the procedure at home
Gentle and soft makeup effects allow retinoic peels at home.Use ready-made tools, and before use carefully read the manufacturer's recommendations.One of the most popular means of Russian production is peeling "Arcadia", in which in addition to retinol include beta-carotene, ascorbic acid and vitamin E.
Home Appliances procedure differs little from the salon. eve of the person to be treated with a solution of glycolic acid, and then apply the active ingredient.After some time (30 minutes to 1 hours) is necessary to remove neutralizer composition.About "Arcadia" retinoic peels reviews say that even after removal of the means of the person retains the orange color (because it contained beta-carotene): it is washed off with warm water in a few hours.Without proper care post-peeling skin can be covered with cracks, so it is important to intensively moisturise and protect it from the sun.
However, during the procedure, the house should consider the possibility of allergic reactions, and strictly follow the manufacturer's recommendations.you can get burned, which cure on their own are unlikely to succeed in the event of claims.