- 1 Hyaluronic acid: the origin and function
- 2 Injections: indications and the need
- 3 Effect of
- 4 Contraindications
- 5 Prosand cons of the procedure
hyaluronic acid: the origin and function
substance called hyaluronic acid is found in almost all tissues of the human body.Its main feature is the ability to transport, distribute, communicate and retain moisture in the tissues.Due to this quality, it has gained immense popularity in modern cosmetology.This is one of the basic ingredients of the vast majority of cosmetics, including creams for tanning, as well as preparations for lip augmentation.
Injections: indications and the need
Introduction to the lips with hyaluronic acid preparations, is one of the widely sought after cosmetic procedures.Studies have shown that such injections made over a third of all the beautiful half of humanity.
Anyone who resorts to this procedure can be divided into three groups.
- Girls and young women 17-30 years.Use injections in lips to increase the volume.At such a young age about the correction of cosmetic defects in the form of wrinkles or drooping corners too early.
- Women 30 years and older .The goal - the elimination of the primary signs of aging, as well as the creation of a more showy and sensual smile.
- Women with severe signs of aging (deep wrinkles) .Injections are made to fill the resulting wrinkles on the lips, as well as the formation of a more clear their path.
result hyaluronic acid injections in the lips is to increase their volume and smoothing the surface.Duration of treatment is 15 to 60 minutes.Injections of the lips is performed using local anesthesia.At the injection site, the formation of redness, slight swelling, or swelling, which disappear after 2 hours.The evaluation results can be carried out within 48 hours.During this time occurs acid binding and distribution around the desired amount of moisture molecules.
After administration of drugs to increase the lips must always observe the following recommendations:
- maintain the water balance of the body - how much you need to drink fluids a day to tell the doctor who performed cosmetic manipulations;
- limit physical activity to avoid the appearance of bruising at the injection site.
Despite the fact that the drug has a natural origin, there are certain limitations.Contraindications lip augmentation using hyaluronic acid are:
- pregnancy and lactation;
- skin infections, including herpes;
- diseases accompanied by autoimmune processes;
- presence of scars;
- lip presence in tissues other fillers;
- idiosyncrasy of the drug and a local anesthetic.
Consult with an expert, and read reviews about how to increase the lips with hyaluronic acid, before deciding on the procedure.
Pros and cons of the procedure
The advantages include the lack of age restrictions and a small chance of allergic reactions.The disadvantage of injections is their relatively high price.And also that the introduction of the drug dissolves, and the lips gradually acquire an initial appearance.Before the first treatment, you must consider how much it costs to increase the lips with hyaluronic acid again.It will have to do it within 6 months.
basic principles of care for lips after injections of hyaluronic acid:
- within 12 hours after the manipulation is not recommended to apply make-up (if the make-up is still required, only use hypoallergenic funds);
- not supercool and is not under the direct sunlight;
- use moisturizers.
If you do decide to use this method for the correction of the lips, weigh the pros and cons.And be sure to read the reviews about lip augmentation hyaluronic acid, those who have experienced this procedure on himself.