- 1 difference household hardware pedicure from a professional
- 2 7 selection rules
do pedicure at home by yourself,no visits to beauty salons - incredibly attractive solution.In addition to the benefits and the relative simplicity of the procedure there is another advantage - savings!Spend money on a machine for hardware manicure and pedicure will have only one day.And then you can enjoy it in full, getting a salon treatment.Is it so?
home hardware differs from a professional pedicure
In fact, they have nothing no different.But only if you follow the 2 conditions.
- Mastering the art. recommend carefully read the instructions supplied to each set of equipment for a pedicure at home.From it you can learn a lot: for example, at what speed should perform the processing of certain areas which are suitable for attachment nails, grinding the heels and calluses.It will not be superfluous to watch a video of how to perform the procedure in salons, meet the masters experience.The more theory you will gather at the beginning, the more useful would be for you the device for a pedicure at home.
- Purchase additional mills. Neither device for a pedicure, reviews of which characterize it as a high-quality and efficient, does not contain the full set of required attachments.Since all models are universal, that is designed for a wide range of consumers, they are equipped with universal tips.Basically, it's a couple of mills to stop and the same hand.Therefore it is not stingy to buy additional cutters immediately: heels for better use of the diamond, for corns - ceramic and nails themselves should be polished with silicone.
7 selection rules
- You do not need a high-performance machine cabin (not to be confused with a professional). These are always large in size, due to the increased body include a vacuum cleaner, sucking particles of skin and nails, are protected against overheating.But these features are important, if the machine is working from morning to night every day and serves dozens of clients!Will suit household apparatus for manicure and pedicure professional.How to choose it?Look for compact models from well-known manufacturers.Among these brands ROWENTA (eg, model MR-7010 of F0) Vitek (SpA unit VT-2209), Zepter (device Vital System).Well proven machines Victory, Strong.
- device should be easy. cumbersome controlled will be uncomfortable, hands will get tired.it without power unit optimum weight should be 150-200 grams
- handle small diameter so that it can be in the palm of your hand firmly. It is important to control the intensity of the impact on the feet, because too much pressure can damage the skin and nails.
- Convenient cord of medium length. It will not be confused during use.
- Note devices with power from 35 watts. Smaller devices will cope well with a manicure, but when you attempt to polish the rough skin of the feet as quickly overheat and turn off.Good milling machine rotates at a speed of 35 thousand revolutions per minute to provide a high skin cleansing and ease of handling nails.A more powerful devices (up to 50 Watts) make approximately 50 thousand revolutions per minute.With such prefer experienced master pedicure practicing customer service at home.
- Ask the ability to control the speed of rotation of the nozzle. This is extremely important, as long as you are just learning to do pedicure.In order not to hurt yourself on the "early stages", use the power saving mode.After mastering the technique you will be able to work professionally enough.
- Specify type of mounting cutters. Wizards selected devices in which nozzles are changed as quickly as possible.In such sufficient to crank the head cutter, and it can be easily removed.The low-end models must use a special key to change cutters.On the operating parameters is not affected, it is a question of convenience.Of course, in the interior environment is very tedious to change the cutter with a key (in fact for one procedure is necessary to use nozzles 5-6).But for the house it may seem not so important ...
As a matter of choice for machine pedicure resolved, should take care of its proper use.For a long time it served to observe the following advice.
- Avoid pressure on the foot during work. So you can damage the skin and the device itself.Most often bent handle head, which makes it extremely difficult to use.Since each unit is designed for gentle and effective impact, do not apply physical force.
- Carefully change the nozzle. sure to use a key, if it is offered in the kit.Be careful not to damage the mount, otherwise the instrument will have to part.
- If you are using the unit for a home pedicure with a vacuum cleaner, clean it is not required.If no blowing dirt, take care of removing particles of skin and nails with the handle and cutter.