- 1 traditional recipe with pears
- 2 Cooking in multivarka
- 3 Pear charlotte with yogurt
traditional recipe with pears
recipe charlotte with pearsitself is simple, but it can vary as your heart desires.Use additional ingredients (nuts, candied fruit, coconut, peel), experiment with the decoration of the cake, and your hard work will not go unnoticed.We offer a step by step recipe charlotte with pears in the oven, for which the usual ingredients are needed, and some fruit.
You will need:
- wheat flour - 100 g;
- sugar - 100 g;
- butter (for greasing the form) - 20 g (about 1 tablespoon);
- chicken eggs - 3 pieces;
- pears - 4 pieces.
- Carefully separate the whites from the yolks and keep them in different bowls.
- yolks vsypte In almost all the sugar (leave tablespoon of powder form), beat with a mixer to "whitening".
- Whisk the whites until stable peaks.For best results, the proteins have to be cold, but you can also add a pinch of salt.
- Mix whites and yolks and mix them manually whisk (or spoon).This is to ensure that does not "kill" proteins, or they can exfoliate.
- Sift flour (preferably twice) and add it to the eggs.Mix all hand whisk.When mixing the dough to charlotte recommend mixing the flour with the liquid ingredients without the mixer, that is, by hand, so that the dough is not lost splendor.
- Grease a baking dish with butter, then sprinkle with flour (thin layer), sprinkle a little sugar or icing.Remaining butter gently spread over the bottom of the form (grate or finely chop).
- Prepare the pears: wash them, remove the peel (optional - it is a matter of taste) and cut out the core, cut into cubes or thin slices.
- Arrange pears on the bottom of the form and fill it with the dough.
- Put the form in a pre-heated oven to 180 degrees and bake for about 40 minutes.
- Reach finished cake only after full cooling, otherwise it runs the risk of collapse.
addition to the main ingredient in the stuffing can be added absolutely any fruit that you like.The quality of the pie will not be harmed, and you will get a new taste.For example, the recipe charlotte with apples and pears is no different from the usual.Just add the apples and pears in the desired proportions - depending on what kind of fruit you like more.
One option cooking apple and pear charlotte: pour into a third of the dough and lay out a layer of apples, then pour another part of the test and place the pear, the top of the Bay of test residues.Ideally suited to such a pie cinnamon or chocolate chips.
Cooking in multivarka
charlotte with pears in multivarka turns out tender and very lush, and most importantly - never undercooked.Recipe for pear charlotte Multivarki as simple as that for the oven.
You will need:
- wheat flour - 200 g;
- sugar - 200 g;
- chicken eggs - 3 pieces;
- pears - 3-4 pieces;
- baking powder - 1 tsp;
- cinnamon (optional) - on the tip of a knife.
- Cook the pears: wash under running water, peel and remove the core.Cut into thin slices.If you want to cook apple pie with apples and pears in multivarka, instead of just take a couple of apples 1-2 pears, and the rest of the recipe will be no different.For Multivarki you can use frozen fruit - in this case, put them, without defrosting.
- Beat eggs and sugar with a mixer until the sugar is completely dissolved, and no foam is formed.
- in sifted flour, add baking powder and cinnamon, connect everything with the beaten eggs.Stir hand whisk or spoon.
- Mix fruit and pastry, pour everything into a mold greased with butter or vegetable oil (margarine can be).
- multivarka in Redmond and Polaris pear charlotte bake for 50 minutes on the "Baking" mode (multivarka-cooker lid must not be blocked).If the cake is not propeksya, add more minutes 10.
- Immediately after baking the cake should not be removed - let it cool down 5-10 minutes under the lid ajar.
If you are afraid that the fruit can burn on, charlotte recipe multivarka with pears can be a little more difficult.Pour into the bowl first little test without the pears and bake it for about 10 minutes, so that it is sufficiently hardened.And then have him lay out the dough with pears or mixed layers, and put to bake for another 40-45 minutes.
Pear charlotte with yogurt
Pear charlotte can be prepared in the form of the traditional cake-based sponge, and can using dairy products.Dough for Charlotte, mixed with the yogurt, dessert will give incredible opulence and delicate flavor.Simple recipe charlotte with pears can be supplemented with apples, bananas, nuts, etc.
You will need:
- wheat flour - 2 cups;
- sugar - 1 cup;
- yogurt - 1 cup;
- chicken eggs - 4 pieces;
- pears - 3 large pieces;
- soda - 1 tsp;
- cinnamon (optional) - 1 tsp.
- Prepare the pears: wash them, remove the peel (but it is more useful and perhaps more fragrant) and remove the seeds and the plate.Cut into cubes or slices, pour the cinnamon.If sour fruit, add sugar.
- advance chilled whisk eggs with sugar until fluffy foam.Pour the yogurt and mix.
- In a separate bowl, sift the flour (if Sift twice, get a pie even more magnificent) and add the soda.
- Gradually add the flour into the egg mixture and knead the dough hand whisk.
- Grease form or pan with butter and sprinkle with a little flour.
- Arrange pears on the bottom of the form and fill it with the dough (or all pieces stir into the dough).
- Put in a preheated 180 degree oven for 40 minutes.
Serve the cake in the form of heat or cold with tea, juice or hot chocolate.
charlotte with pear prepared quickly and easily.It can help you out with the unexpected arrival of guests or just to please close on Sunday evening.Serve it to tea, juice, hot chocolate, or ice cream.