- 1 cause miscarriage
- 2 Pregnancy after miscarriage
- 3 How to get pregnant after a miscarriage, if all goes well
Statistically abortion ends exactly half of all pregnancies.And often the woman does not even know that the child grew inside her.Involuntary termination of pregnancy occurs in a period from a few days to a few weeks after conception.This is facilitated by several factors.
- «Natural Selection." mother's body expels the embryo that develops from defects incompatible with life.This usually occurs in the early weeks of pregnancy.
- Sexually transmitted diseases. Gonorrhea, chlamydia, mycoplasmosis, herpes infection - these and other sexually transmitted diseases cause severe inflammation.During pregnancy they are aggravated, melted uterine tube and activate the inflammation of uterine endometrium in which the fertilized egg attaches.Venereal diseases involve not only the involuntary termination of pregnancy, but also the situation where after a miscarriage do not get pregnant.
- Abortion and surgery on the genitals, uterus, mechanical damage, deformation, adhesions. cause miscarriage becomes weakened cervix that is not capable of holding within the ovum.Sometimes bending of the uterus can interfere with pregnancy due to body structure anomalies.
- imbalance of hormones.On during pregnancy affect the hormones produced by the pituitary gland, adrenal glands, thyroid gland.They can trigger a miscarriage at any stage.
- Chronic diseases. These problems include cardiovascular, metabolic, disorders of body weight.The probability of getting pregnant after a miscarriage is higher in women who do not suffer from anorexia and obesity.
Pregnancy after miscarriage
According to obstetrician-gynecologists, planning to become pregnant after a miscarriage may have 3-6 months.Some experts talk about the need to wait a year.
But to help you answer the question of how best to get pregnant quickly and should only doctor who knows about your problem.After all, it does not matter how many you have become pregnant after a miscarriage, and there could make a new pregnancy.
To prevent a recurrence of the situation, it is necessary to eliminate the causes of the miscarriage.To do this, you and your spouse need to be examined.Typically, it is as follows.
- study the blood of women on hormones and urine - on keto steroids. object of the study will be the concentration in the body of the future mother of male sex hormones.Spotting their surplus can be visually for excessive hairiness legs, arms, the presence of "antennae" on the face and dark hair in the abdomen.
- Analysis of the adrenal and thyroid woman. Pregnancy after miscarriage in early pregnancy is possible only in the absence of their dysfunction.
- survey of both parents in the presence of sexually transmitted diseases.In identifying - compulsory treatment.
- ultrasound of the uterus and appendages , which allows you to see the anomaly body structure, growing tumors, the condition of the endometrium.
How to get pregnant after a miscarriage, if all goes well
In identifying diseases doctor will prescribe treatment.And after a few months you can conceive and successfully carry a child.But if doctors did not find anything?Then focus on your lifestyle.
- No nerves. After abortion can immediately get pregnant subject important rule: "I am calm.I am absolutely calm. "Eliminate from your surroundings all that nervousness causes.Embark with her husband at the resort, a change of scenery.Your state of mind has a direct impact on the physical condition.If the nerves continue to misbehave, soothing drink tea from the leaves of lemon balm and peppermint.
- No bad habits. And give up alcohol and nicotine you need both parents.They degrade the quality of male sperm, because of which the pregnancy can be a long time coming, but the fruit - shaped defects.
- medicines Min. Cut down to a minimum intake of medicines.Be sure to check with your doctor if you are taking any of them permanently.It is possible that it is possible to replace or dietary supplements do without them.
- Proper nutrition. You must fully eat.If you have a thin physique, eating more protein foods and the correct fat (valuable varieties of fish, flax seed, olive, avocado).This protein-fat metabolism has a direct impact on the production of sex hormones.If you have problems with excess weight, and it's not hormonal disorders, include in the diet as many fruits and vegetables as possible.They should be more than half of your daily diet, and 60% of them should be consumed raw.
- vitamin E and folic acid. These substances will prepare your body for pregnancy help and the proper development of the fetus in the first, the most dangerous for the risk of miscarriage weeks.
So, is it possible to become a mother after a miscarriage?Of course you can.Go to the next pregnancy responsibly.And the second time you have exactly everything!