- 1 Diagnostics thrush
- 2 How to treat thrush during pregnancy
- 3 Prevention thrush
- 4 How to treat a yeast infection during pregnancy: videos
Developmentyeast is candida fungus called so in the medical literature, the disease is called candidiasis.It is proved that Candida fungi live in the genital tract of almost all men and women on earth.While the immune system is in a normal woman fighting condition, it suppresses the development of fungi.But during pregnancy the woman immunity from natural causes is reduced, which makes it fertile ground for active growth of bacteria and microorganisms.
That is why before completely healthy woman, confident in the cleanliness of their sexual partner might suddenly find with the pregnancy unpleasant cheesy discharge from the vagina with a sour smell.In this situation, you must contact your doctor who will diagnose and explain to you how to cure yeast infection during pregnancy.
thrush treatment of thrush in pregnant women always begins with a correct diagnosis, so it is important not to take any independent action against the disease without consulting a doctor.
thrush Diagnosis is simple and effective.It is performed in two ways.
- Bacterioscopy (or usual smear from the vagina). Laboratory will consider allocation under a microscope and determine with great accuracy the presence of yeast.
- The culture method. In rare cases, symptoms of yeast infection is, but fungus in the smear is not detected.Then take a small portion of the vaginal discharge, sow them in a favorable environment for the development of fungi and five days later the results.
identify yeast infection can develop on its own, if you know how to measure the basal temperature, and do it regularly.Increasing temperature above normal (37,1-37,3 ºC) may indicate the development of an infectious process.
How to treat thrush during pregnancy
Thrush during early pregnancy is treated no less effective than the later.Despite the restrictions on admission of a number of drugs, with proper treatment of the disease can be eliminated quickly.It is important that you medications and dosage prescribed by a doctor.
likely to recommend you:
- clotrimazole or miconazole - topical medications that are considered safe for the fetus during pregnancy;
- Pimafucin - less effective drug in tablets, which, even in large doses has no toxic effect on the child.
There are traditional treatments with the use of a decoction of oak bark, calendula and others.The most effective, which is recommended even gynecologists, say soda baths.
- in one liter of water dissolve one tablespoon of baking soda.
- Add one teaspoon of iodine.
- Pour the solution into a basin filled with warm water.
- Sit in a basin 20 minutes.
- executed once a day for two to three days.
When using folk remedies should be borne in mind that the effect of them will, but the short-term.Unfortunately, the symptoms may return after some time.And get rid of them it will be possible only after the medication.
order not to suffer the question how to treat a yeast infection during pregnancy, try to do everything possible to avoid the problem.
- Previously you had thrush?Be sure to go through the diagnosis by a gynecologist before planning a pregnancy.If the pregnancy has already occurred, go to the doctor sooner than will be the first symptoms of candidiasis.
- Follow all the doctor's recommendations and on time hand over the necessary tests.An examination of the body of the future mother often identified and other diseases that can trigger immunosuppression and the development of thrush.
- Eat well and take a multivitamin that you will appoint a physician.It is proved that candidiasis is often blooms in pregnant women who suffer from toxemia and restrict your diet.
- Make sure your spouse are no mushrooms Candida in the genital tract.At hand over analyzes, and identifying them pass the course of treatment.
- Do not take any medication without a doctor's prescription.Uncontrolled self-medication with antibiotics and some other drugs can stimulate yeast growth.
- Wear only cotton underwear free breed.
Follow these guidelines, and we hope the question of how to cure yeast infection during pregnancy, you will not be affected.If the problem is already there, immediately contact your doctor.Believe me, cure candidiasis is much easier than fighting bravely with the consequences!