- 1 Why does herpes during pregnancy
- 2 herpes How dangerous for the baby?
- 2.1 reason for developing the disease
- 2.2 Gestational
- 3 Features treating expectant mothers
in modern obstetric practice is maintained an ambiguous attitude to herpes on the lips during pregnancy.The effects of the disease as indicated by various - from fetal malformation until no general any symptoms.
Why does herpes during pregnancy
woman's body, bears a child, "turns off" the normal level of immunity work.It is necessary that the pregnancy was in the right way.After all, the favorite kid inside of us, in fact, is the body of "alien", which is working in full capacity immunity would simply drove away.
This activates processes that have not even made themselves felt.For example, expectant mothers often develop thrush.Germs from the normal plaque, which before our body can easily handle, the gum tissue is affected, which is why there is bleeding and gingivitis.The same can be said about the cold on the lips during pregnancy.In the early stages, when the body is under a lot of stress, it is the most common.
herpes How dangerous for the baby?
Asked whether dangerous herpes on the lips during pregnancy, doctors are responsible as follows: Although, because of what appeared a disease, and how long the fetus.
reason for developing the disease
She can serve as a primary infection or a recurrence.If you have previously suffered from rash of this nature, there is no cause for worry.More than 97% of the world's population is infected with herpes the first type (and thus, which causes the appearance of bubbles on the lips).And every one of these people, including you, there are antibodies in the blood to the sore. That is the rash becomes demonstrations that immunity is lowered, and your body needs support.But there was no threat to you or your child does not create.
If bubbles appeared for the first time and are accompanied by signs of infection (fever, body aches), the situation is much more complicated. Primary infection with herpes virus is highly undesirable for the mother and child. and requires mandatory surveillance specialist, as it creates a threat to the development of the fetus.But such a situation - a rare phenomenon, as to live up to 20 years and have never come across herpes infection is virtually impossible.Most often, it infected children after the age of 4 years, and some - even at the moment of birth.
Theoretically, herpes on the lips during pregnancy in the first trimester is the most dangerous, because in this period there is the formation of systems of the future man.However, the main danger is for moms who become ill for the first time.If the disease appears is not the first time, no significant effects on the fetus, it has not.Moreover, your antibodies are passed and the baby, who until about 6 months of age receives immune protection to infection.
Herpes on the lips of pregnancy in the second trimester is less dangerous, even when the primary infection, but its treatment must take place under the supervision of a physician.No matter when it became cold at bay during pregnancy (trimester 2 or 1), carefully observe the rules of hygiene, always wash your hands after treating ulcers.Never touch the genitals with unwashed hands, so as not to cause them to infection.
Features treating expectant mothers
Understanding how to treat a cold on the lips during pregnancy, ensure a speedy recovery of the future mother.treatment technique with not much different from the generally accepted by due pruritic vesicles.
- Antiviral agents - they are used only in the form of ointments (allow independent use without a doctor's prescription). Means tablets to receive prohibited, but can be assigned to a specialist.Ointments and gels based on acyclovir no effect on the fetus is not penetrate into the blood and tissues is carried out a superficial impact.Among the most popular - Zovirax, allowed for use in pregnancy.And it more accessible Russian analogue acyclovir with the same active ingredient.
- Folk remedies - in conjunction with the ointment become effective solution than to treat cold sores on the lips in pregnant women. In the early days is better to use only ointment, as the extent of its exposure to the virus decreases as it develops.Approximately 3 day when the sores begin to burst, recommended the use of funds to promote healing.Good work sea buckthorn oil, aloe juice and kalanchoe, which stimulate tissue regeneration.
- Diet and maintenance of immunity - the shortage in the body of the future mother of vitamins and minerals immunity suffers not only women, but also the health of the crumbs, as well as the appearance of hair and nails. Therefore, a common practice at the time of carrying a baby is a food rich in protein, vitamins, amino acids, which may provide the consumption of lean meat, fish, fruit and vegetables.Talk to your gynecologist about taking a multi-vitamin complex.Today in pharmacies presented the vitamins, the composition of which meets the needs of the organism expectant mothers and their babies.
It is important to monitor their condition and if you have any questions, please contact your doctor.Stay calm and remember that complications from herpes during gestation baby are more uncommon than the norm.