- 1 How does activated carbon
- 2 3 technology procedures
- 3 5 tips on how to reduce the risk of enamel damage
use of activated charcoal in medicine due to its highsorption properties and total security.The substance is a powder pressed wood or coconut charcoal, capable of absorbing water and all that it contains: toxins, pollution.
believed that behaves as activated carbon for bleaching teeth.The recipe of its application, however, is based entirely on other properties.About them we will explain in detail.
How does activated carbon
Sorption coal qualities are manifested only when in contact with a large volume of water.A whitening charcoal at home based on its abrasive properties. powder structure is very heterogeneous, which is manifested by the presence of tiny solid particles.When massaging the surface of the teeth, these particles do not absorb coating and firmly remove it along with the microparticles enamel.
It is assumed that the tooth whitening activecarbon is harmful, it is not necessary.Anyway, call it more harmful than the combination of soda with hydrogen peroxide, it is impossible.When ingested, the substance will not cause any problems.It does not irritate the mucous membranes of the mouth, because of what can be used even if they are damaged.It does not cause mucosal burns in the case of concentration disorders.
The only drawback of the method should be considered its impact on the hard enamel, in fact, its mechanical abrasion, which leads to the appearance of the eye invisible cracks that later become a cause of sensitive teeth. more safe and gentle method are, for example, caps for bleaching, which not only removes plaque, but also saturated with enamel minerals.If we talk about the cost, teeth whitening with the help of activated charcoal is definitely the cheapest.
procedures There are several recipes for bleaching teeth with activated carbon.In each case the tablets required 1-2.
- Crush pills into powder and mix them with a little water. its volume should be minimized to obtain a thick slurry.It is convenient to pour the water drop by drop, from the pipette, stirring the mixture well.The resulting composition of brush your teeth.This can be done using a soft toothbrush or fingertips to reduce the abrasive effect.After the massage surface of the teeth for 2 minutes, rinse the mouth.
- Express method of teeth whitening activated carbon.Reviews evidence of its effectiveness, although not thoroughly cleaning enamel.Take a pair of black tablets and thoroughly chew in your mouth.Then type in water mouth rinse for one minute, spit.
- «Coal" toothpaste. Crush one tablet of coal, add a little powder directly on the toothpaste on the brush.Brush your teeth as usual.
5 tips on how to reduce the risk of damage to the enamel
- tablets Blend until smooth powder without large inclusions. This will reduce the impact of aggressive abrasive.
- Use a toothbrush with stiff bristles increases the risk of enamel damage. Follow brushing with a soft bristle brush or your fingertips, wet gauze, cotton swab.
- Avoid frequent treatments. maximum frequency of cleanings should be once every 7 days at normal enamel and once every 10 days, if there is a problem of tooth sensitivity.
- care for your teeth in emergency mode. This means the use of toothpastes with mineralized structure that will support the health of the enamel.Do not forget about proper nutrition.Your diet should always be foods high in calcium, protein, phosphorus.
- When a matt enamel, or white spots whitening stop and visit the dentist. They may indicate that in some places greatly thinned enamel and possibly the development of caries.
cope with coal residues in the gums and between teeth allow thorough rinsing with water or a toothpick, which will have to pick out all the little black particles.Due to the continuous care after the procedure is not recommended to perform it in the morning before work.A convenient time for her to be an evening when you will not take your time.