- 1 Features semolina
- 1.1 Types cereals
- 1.2 Choice
- 2 Product use
- 3 Harm product
- 4 Subtleties cooking
is believed that this product is exclusively for children.Semolina porridge include in the diet of infants, as well as adults do not eat because of the high caloric content.This opinion as many errors as there is in respect of any cereal.Let's try to figure out whether the semolina useful to adults and how valuable for children.
most common children's product is prepared from wheat.The grain is milled into flour, and those grains that were bigger "flour norm" and become semolina.Varieties she does not have, but there are differences in the structure of the grains.
- M - or soft .It is derived from soft wheat, it was her usually can be found on store shelves.When cooking the grains disintegrate completely, porridge turns viscous, homogeneous.But the use of the "M" mark semolina is minimal, since it is extremely high glycemic index.The product is digested very quickly, saturating the body with excess calories.Their number is large - 360 Kcal per 100 grams of product.
- MT - or hard-soft .The composition of such grains include wheat or durum solid.Its quantity is up to 20%, which increases the nutritional value of the product.Kashka MT of cereals will be as viscous and delicate, but the extra calories it will be less.
- T - or solid .The most useful semolina, different minimum glycemic index.She does not fall apart, the grains are stored whole.In the body it is absorbed slowly, which is why for a long time to maintain a sense of satiety.Do not "settle" empty calories, so it can be used in the diet, a healthy diet.
Given the types of semolina, you can choose the right product.The choice should be based on a number of factors.
- Plastic packaging .In such a product is stored longer and is not exposed to the environment.The cartons semolina can absorb the moisture, because of what becomes rancid, formed into lumps.The plastic packaging can be considered the structure of cereal.It should be crumbly, homogeneous.
- absence of impurities.Improper storage at croup can be got bugs.Also, upon closer inspection, one can see small stones.Each type impurities says about the poor quality of the product and the violation of its production technology, storage.
- Color .He will determine the exact composition of the grains.Kernels are white or cream-colored, opaque and 'frosted' correspond to the "M" such as semolina.Useful properties of semolina this type of minimal and high calorie.Cream corn saturated colors, have a translucent, ribbed structure consistent brand 'durum' wheat or solid.This product is optimal for a healthy diet.If the composition is dominated by grain matte, but there are also translucent, so cereal "MT" mixed type.
Application semolina recommended in the diet of adults and children.The negative image of the product formed, mainly as a result of its caloric content and the almost complete absence of valuable fiber, which helps the digestive system.However, despite the fact that the fiber composition in grains only 2%, there are many other valuable components.
- Potassium .Krupa - record the content of important trace element for the work of the heart.For every 100 grams it is necessary to 186 milligrams of potassium.The complete absence of cholesterol in the complex with magnesium (up to 47 mg) and potassium allows us to recommend the use of decoys to people with impaired heart rate, pressure vessels.
- Carbohydrates .Their number is 73 grams per 100 grams of product.Using diet cereal brand "T", you get a very satisfying meal that will gradually saturate the body with energy for 4 hours.
- Proteins .And them in the rump is very small, only 13 grams.This allows us to recommend it in the diet with a low content of protein products.
- gluten (gluten-free, native starch) .Useful properties of cereals is largely based on the presence in it of the huge amounts of gluten.When cooking the product thickens quickly, and getting into the body, enveloping wall of the esophagus film.This feature allows you to recommend the use of semolina people with gastrointestinal disorders work, such as pancreatitis or peptic ulcer disease, gastritis.In each case, the product reduces pain, helps to relieve stomach cramps, reduces the intensity of acid attack on his wall.
Semolina can be included in the diet during pregnancy, baby food.Contemporary Pediatrics has long responded to the question whether the semolina children useful.It is useful, but only if you use it after the baby one year of age.
In the first complementary feeding baby monkey should not be.The reason - the same gluten, which is perfectly relieves pain in violation of the gastrointestinal tract in adults but for babies, in contrast, can provoke disturbances.Enveloping the intestinal wall, the product reduces the intensity of the movement "cilia" of its mucosa.food passage slows, that for unformed digestive system is detrimental.
The semolina is harmful even for children and adults?
- content of phytin and mucopolysaccharides .These substances pose a risk to a child under the age of 1 year.The first reduces the intensity of the absorption of calcium and iron in the gut, which can provoke the development of rickets.The second is to promote the processes of fermentation that kids leads to flatulence.Product Damage is completely eliminated after the formation of the digestive system.This happens when the child reaches one year of age.
- gluten .Contraindications to the use of the product as an adult is an individual intolerance to gluten.It is formed at the genetic level and requires compliance with the diet throughout life.Use glyutensoderzhaschih products, in particular, semolina, involves persistent inflammation of the gastrointestinal tract, called celiac disease.Risk of disease is not only constant discomfort in the intestine, but also decrease the intensity of absorption of nutrients therein.
- high calorie .The abundance of calories does not preclude the use of the full product, but requires compliance measures.Do not eat porridge every day.It suffices to use it twice a week in order to minimize damage to and benefit from the product.
offer a simple technique, how to cook baby porridge.In this recipe you can prepare sweet breakfast, each time making them a variety of delicious and healthy supplements: honey, fruits and berries.
you will need:
- milk - 500 ml;
- semolina - 100 g;
- honey - 2 tablespoons.
- Bring milk to a boil, reduce heat.
- Develop rump of milk with a sieve.
- Mix thoroughly, stir continuously for 2 minutes.
- Turn off the heat, cover the pan with a lid.
- Fill honey before serving.
That's all the secrets than useful semolina adults and kids.In using it wisely, you can benefit from the product the maximum benefit.And get another delicious dish to the table everyday.