- 1 Causes
- 2 Traditional treatments
- 3 Traditional recipes
- 3.1 Homemade cream anti-cracks
- 3.2 cream of rose petals
- 3.3 Curd mask
- 3.4 mask of apple
- 3.5 Cream from marigold
Before proceeding to the treatment of cracks on the lips, it is necessary to understand the reasons that apply to themlead.It is no secret that lips usually start cracking in the cold season, and there are several explanations.
- vitamin deficiency in the body .In winter, many people no longer eat fresh vegetables and fruits.Lack of vitamins B, B2, E leads to the fact that the lip skin loses its elasticity.That's why sometimes have loose lips suddenly burst in the middle, where we are actively articulating or smile.
- Habit lick lips in the cold .Contact with saliva removes a thin protective layer of the skin with a gentle mouth and gives frost and wind dehydrate the surface of the lips.
- sharp drop temperature at the outlet of the heated space in the cold air.
- warm atmosphere of our apartments - heat battery "takes away" moisture from the air and further dehydrate the lips.
Another possible explanation for the appearance of cracks on the lips, according to psychologists, is a constant tension, dissatisfaction and depression.These negative emotional factors can trigger irritation of the skin of the lips.
If irritation appeared to do nothing, you can get a chronic problem - on the lip edge of the crack will become more dense, and it alone will not heal.If you can not understand why her lips were cracked and bleeding, explanation, most likely, is just such a chronic crack.Gradually increasing and deepening irritation hurts small vessels on the surface of the lips, and it causes bleeding. The open sores easily carry infection, so you need to start to treat lips as soon as possible.
first look at the traditional methods recommended by dermatologists.
- Ointments, which include calendula oil .This plant is well heals inflammation in the corners of the lips (called perleches) and soothes irritation to inflamed areas.
- funds based on lanolin .Particularly effective help preparations in which lanolin acts in conjunction with the useful buckthorn oil.
- course vitamins.If your body lacks vitamin E, it is best to start taking in combination with vitamin A (in a pair of the body can absorb them better).You can also drink multivitamins cycle - in the cold season, it will not only help the skin to heal, but in general strengthen the immune system.
addition to traditional methods, there are many folk remedies for treatment of cracks on the lips.
- Natural honey .It acts as an antiseptic and soothes painful sores.Unlike traditional drugs in honey there are no restrictions in use - to lubricate lips a natural sweetness, you can at least every hour.
- Natural aloe .Fresh cut aloe leaf is recommended to apply to cracks within a few days, morning and evening.
- butter or melted animal fat .Effective tools you can find in my fridge, and lubricate the lip butter.
Homemade cream anti-cracks
There is one more effective recipe with butter - a unique homemade cream against cracks.
- Take half a pack of butter and melt it to a liquid state.
- Add into the pot dry crushed rhizome of Potentilla (requires only five grams).
- Stir the mixture and allow to boil for bloodroot in butter until boiling.
- Remove the weight from the heat and wait until the cream thickens, stirring constantly.
- resulting cream store in a cool place and put on the lower part of the face twice a day - morning and evening.
cream of rose petals
Another invigorating cream is easy to prepare, if the house is a bouquet of roses.
- Tear off the petals with a single rose and tear their hands into small pieces.
- Add a tablespoon of the petals of an animal fat, such as lard.
- Stir the mixture and apply it to fractures.
also known a few years proven popular recipes using cheese.
- Take a teaspoon of low-fat cottage cheese and pour into it a teaspoon of heavy cream.
- Apply the mask on damaged skin for 10-15 minutes.
- Remove the mixture with a moist cotton swab.
In another embodiment, the curd can be connected with a small amount of fresh carrot juice.This mask is rich in useful for dehydrated and dry lips with vitamin B.
Mask of apple
One of the most effective ways to treat cracks on the lips is a mask from apples mitigating actions.
- Take a medium-sized apple, peel and remove seeds.
- Cut the fruit into small slices and cook them in the milk.
- As cooking apple will soften - constantly stir the mixture until a homogeneous puree.
- Remove the weight from the heat and let it cool.
- apply a thick layer of the mask on the surface of the lips and cover with gauze or a clean cloth.
- will hold the mask on the lips of half an hour, rinse with warm water, and the completion of the procedures apply to the skin, any nutritional means.
Cream from marigold
If you are unsure how to treat cracked lips - traditional or folk remedies, try calendula already known to us in the "home" version.
- Grind two tablespoons of marigold flower clusters to a fine powder.
- Add to them 40 grams of normal butter (if it suddenly was not in the refrigerator, you can use any greasy night cream).
- Then add two tablespoons of beer spoon and stir until smooth.
- obtain funds well to smear the inflamed corners of her mouth after eating and before bedtime.
Any treatment of cracks on the lips will not take much of your time or resources and will help to quickly and effectively neutralize the irritation of the skin, heal wounds and bleeding back lips soft and silky!