- 1 Features tea Puer
- 2 Influence Puer tea on the body
- 3 whether Puer will help lose weight
- 4 How to brew and drink tea
- 4.1 Technique brewing tea Puer number 1
- 4.2 Technique brewing tea Puer number 2
- 5 few rules drinking Puer tea
- 6 Puer Tea for weight loss: video
Puer Tea comes from ancientChina.It grows in the area of the Qinghai-Tibet Plateau, where today is located the Chinese province of Yunnan and Laos, Vietnam and Burma.From other kinds of Puer tea is characterized by production of: collected leaves are fermented, through which acquire a unique taste and medicinal properties.
Features tea Puer
In ancient China, the fermentation was carried out in a natural way.Leaves collected, formed into bales and sent to distant countries where tea is often found himself only in 2-3 years, and lost when the original bitterness.This tea is today called elite "raw Puer".It is believed that their best properties it acquires only after 10 years of natural fermentation.
natural maturation is not suitable for mass production.In order not to wait that long, leaves are collected in piles, sprayed with water and heated, whereby substantially accelerated fermentation process.The resulting Puer called forced.His taste quality significantly inferior to "raw tea," he often gives the smell of "wet heap."
Influence Puer tea on the body
What Puer tea for weight loss is widely used in China and considered it a drink of harmony, not quite true.Since ancient times it prescribed as many as 22 properties, including:
- decrease sleepiness;
- finding peace of mind and tranquility;
- improved vision;
- increase sharpness of the mind;
- stimulating activity and vigor;
- cooling in the heat and a decrease in body temperature;
- calming breath;
- removal of phlegm;
- improved heart function, etc..
With regard to effects on the gastrointestinal tract reviews of Chinese tea Puer Slimming confirmed by scientific research.It is proved that its use:
- helps digestion;
- accelerates the process of losing weight;
- maintains the water balance of the body;
- improves bowel and defecation;
- normalizes with stools;
- remove waste and toxins.
truly healing can only be called "raw" tea, which can not be cheap.It may only acquire specialized tea shops.
Will the Puer to lose weight
Nutritionists joke that will help if instead of eating only drink tea.However, this joke has some truth.With its unique combination of enzymes in the healing drink naturally it speeds up metabolism, which promotes weight loss.Influence Puer similar to the influence of spicy spices such as cinnamon for weight loss.Moreover, this process - is absolutely safe and has no side effects.
use the tea for weight loss at home to be with other agents.For example, increase your physical activity: the fat and then begin to "burn" faster.Look at your diet, remove it from the fat and sweet.Switching to a healthy diet with plenty of fruits and vegetables, regular exercise (at least daily walks in the park) and the use of tonic Puer help you get rid of the excess weight of 5 kg for 1 month.
How to brew and drink tea
In some sources you can find recommendations on what to pour boiling water over the leaves and infuse for 30 minutes, after which the drink is consumed before a meal.This is not only wrong, but also dangerous, because it can cause severe impairment of the gastrointestinal tract.And the taste of the drink is unlikely to please you, because it is excessively bitter and astringent.
Technique brewing tea Puer number 1
- 2 teaspoons of dried leaves pour 500 ml of hot water (about 95 ° C).
- Immediately drain the water.
- again pour tea leaves with boiling water and leave for 15 seconds, then pour tea into a cup and enjoy the amazing taste.
- Repeat 15-30 Seconds infusion can be 5 to 10 times, during which the taste of tea will continue.
Technique brewing tea Puer number 2
- 2 teaspoons of leaves pour 500 ml of hot water (about 95 ° C).
- Immediately drain, pour over and drain the water again.
- Pour the tea leaves with hot water and allowed to stand for 1-2 minutes.
- Pour the drink into a cup and drink of the rich and fragrant Puer.
- Repeat 1-2 minute infusion can be up to 2 times.
Drink this drink should be 30 minutes after a meal.If you plan to leave the overweight, drink it in its pure form.If you are interested in the amazing taste of the Chinese beverage can add to it a little milk or honey.
few rules drinking Puer tea
- Eat Drink at least 2 times during the day.
- not drink it at night, because it has a tonic effect.
- Combine with a diet beverage consumption.For example, to speed up the cleansing of the body of toxins will help brown rice, which should be included in daily diet.
- Do not use strong drink if you suffer diseases of the cardiovascular system, hypertension.Consult your doctor if you have chronic gastrointestinal diseases.
Reviews of Puer tea slimming effect allow us to speak of him as an excellent means to cleanse the body and improve metabolism.Include it in your arsenal of tools to combat overweight and enjoy deep, rich taste!