- 1 What Zalmanov bath
- 1.1 difference turpentine from technical
- 2 Action turpentine baths
- 2.1 Positive effects of turpentine baths
- 3 Types turpentine baths
- 4 turpentine baths at home
- 5 Video: turpentine baths slimming
in the struggle for the ideal weight women are willing to make any sacrifice, every week to find a new "ideal"diet and once again ask the search engines, how to lose weight quickly and without negative consequences.Zalmanov turpentine baths - one of the most common answers to this question.Are they as effective in the fight against excess weight?
What Zalmanov bath
Turpentine baths are widely used due to doctor-naturopath Abram Zalmanov.It was he who first suggested the use of the healing properties of essential oils as bath additives.The main idea for Zalmanov treatment is that the body should be treated comprehensively with no medication, namely natural substances.
main problem Zalmanov seen clogged capillaries that entail impaired metabolism. Open them - means to restore the body as a whole.Of course, turpentine baths have their own indications and contraindications, therefore before use, especially at home, it should be mandatory to consult a doctor.
difference turpentine from technical
Turpentine baths slimming doctors received mixed reviews, but it is widely used in spas.The technical turpentine different from the mixture of essential oils, which is designed to help the body?The difference is in the processing of the material.Industrial turpentine is made of wood, so it is highly toxic and is a danger to exposed skin.
Turpentine, we are interested in, is produced from turpentine - resin, which is derived from the cuts on the tree trunk. Gum turpentine is used as a component for medicinal ointments from rheumatism and hemorrhoids, as the aromatic substances in the various therapeutic compounds.
Today turpentine can be used at home - it is sold in most major pharmacies.But why reviews of turpentine baths slimming often negative?
Action turpentine baths
Say at once - the effect of correctly made turpentine bath is extremely positive.Why turpentine baths receive feedback negative character?Gum turpentine is useful only in a certain proportion and dissolved in water.But women who want to get an immediate effect, use it as the basis for the wraps, the concentration was adjusted to a critical level or even rubbed into the skin - this is unacceptable!
Such treatment with turpentine can cause severe burns, and certainly not benefit the body.That's why reviews of turpentine baths Zalmanova are negative.
Positive effects of turpentine baths
- Raskuporka capillaries and normalize blood pressure.
- Accelerate blood circulation, blood flow to the skin and other organs.
- normalization of metabolism, as a result - the burning of fatty deposits in the amount of the disappearance of cellulite.
But hardly gum bath will give the desired result, if you want to quickly throw off excess weight.Most likely, it will not move on one or two kilos: turpentine baths accelerate metabolism and deduce the liquid, but do not burn stored fats.
Turpentine baths are also beneficial for the joints and back pain: they significantly increase blood flow, relieve discomfort and maintain joints in good shape.
Types turpentine baths
Depending on the composition of the following types of turpentine baths.
- Yellow bath. Composition (in addition to water and turpentine oil), oleic acid, sodium hydroxide, and castor oil.This bath opens the pores, causing accelerated fluid loss and lowers blood pressure.
- White bath. Composition (in addition to water and turpentine): salicylic acid and natural soap.Similarly yellow baths accelerate metabolism, but do not have such a strong thermal effect, and vice versa pressurized.
- Mixed bathrooms. not cause pressure spikes and have a complex effect on the body - experts recommend exactly this kind of wellness treatments.
Turpentine Baths at home
Therapeutic baths can be safely taken not only in the resorts but also at home, the main thing - to observe safety precautions.You must know that turpentine baths have contraindications.Namely:
- heart disease (myocardial infarction, heart failure, arrhythmia, and so forth..);
- circulatory disorder, thrombosis, thrombophlebitis;
- acute infectious diseases;
- pregnancy and lactation;
- skin diseases that have symptoms;
- idiosyncrasy components of the solution.
In conclusion, we want to offer a recipe that will allow taking turpentine baths in the home without compromising, but only for the benefit of health.You will need:
- yellow or white solution of turpentine;
- thermometer (in extreme cases - the mirror);
Note: the optimal number of white bath - 21 yellow - 11, mixed - 9. During each subsequent white bath procedure, you must add 5 ml of a mixture of turpentine - the starting point is 20 ml (25 ml during the second procedure,30 ml - in the third, and so on).If you are going to take the yellow bath, start with 80 ml each time, add another 10 ml.The proportions for mixed baths are calculated as follows.
|Sessions||White solution||yellow solution|
|1||20 ml||30 ml|
|2||25 ml||30 ml|
|3||30 ml||30 ml|
|4||35 ml||35 ml|
|5||40 ml||40 ml|
|6||45 ml||45 ml|
|7||50 ml||50 ml|
|8||55 ml||55 ml|
|9||60 ml||60 ml|
optimal time, which should bebe in the bath - 15-20 minutes (it is recommended to start with 10 minutes and gradually increase the time). initial bath temperature should correspond to 36 degrees: gradually add in the bath hot water, but in the end it has to be 40 degrees hotter.Do not forget to look in the mirror - the appearance of sweat on the forehead is recommended to wait a few minutes and leave the bath.
As you can see, taking wellness bath is very simple - watch out for your well-being and follow the recommendations, and then any procedure will only buff!