27 October : what today holidays, event, birthday party , birthdays,
News / / August 12, 2017
Holidays October 27:
Independence Day in Turkmenistan
October 27 Turkmenistan celebrates an event of national importance - the Independence Day.And the state has brought unbroken tradition from the very first year in the sovereign status - this day would have to be grandiose, ambitious and bright.Marks Independence Day no less than two days, and begins with the celebration of laying flowers to the Monument of luxury Independence.In such an important part of the holiday is required to take part in the country's authorities.After the "flower" enters all moved to the area of Ashgabat, where the festive demonstration and a military parade.In the evening of the same day the city absorb concerts, variety shows at the Olympic Stadium in the capital, and in the dark sky sparkle waves fireworks.
World Day for Audiovisual Heritage
Day for Audiovisual Heritage entered into the database of holidays by UNESCO in 2005.The goal - to draw public attention to the value of audiovisual materials andto methods for their preservation.Audiovisual Heritage - video, sound recordings, films, broadcasts, etc.- It is currently under threat.Most of the material has disappeared without a trace.To prevent further destruction of the audio-visual "heritage" by UNESCO in collaboration with the Association of Audiovisual Archives assumed the difficult mission in 1997 developed the program "Memory of the World", which has several hundred documentaries of global significance today.
Vetrnetr (day of winter in the northern peoples) - a Scandinavian New Year, which is celebrated at the end of the preparation period for the winter."Winter Nights" - predecessors of "fabulous" event - the last from 21 to 27 October, although initially lasted a little longer time.Winter Day marks the transition to the winter night mode, when the north-latitude countries, the sun begins to hide behind the horizon quite early.events roots stretch from antiquity.Previously, oddly enough, a winter's day symbolized the transition to a difficult period of life, when people started to prepare for the harsh winter frosts.We had to take serious measures to be reserved for future use and thoroughly prepared to withstand the prolonged cold weather.
In addition, this day:
anniversary of the ascension to the throne of His Holiness Karekin II
Garegin II - Patriarch, Catholicos of the Armenian Apostolic Church and the head.After the death of Catholicos Karekin the First in 1999, the National Church Cathedral in its place he was elected Archbishop Garegin II (Nersisyan), which became 132 the Catholicos in the history of the Armenian Church.The first was St. Gregory the Illuminator.By the way, in his honor, the church was renamed the Armenian Gregorian.
27 October national calendar (old style - October 14):
Paraskeva, Paraskeva Gryaznukha
this day remembers Saint Paraskeva the Serbian, who lived in the 11th century.She was born a girl in a family of wealthy people, but after the death of her parents she said goodbye to legacy and distributed it to the poor people.Paraskeva herself took the veil and made a pilgrimage to the Holy Land, settling in the Jordan Valley.According to legend, the saint performed many miracles.Two years before the death of Paraskeva, feeling like death, he returned to his native land.
popularly called holy strange nickname - Gryaznukha, but it is not related to its way of life.Rather, it is due to the fact that on October 27 as noticed people in Russia, never dry weather."On Gryaznukha is never dry" - they said.As mire of the streets people predicted the onset of winter, if a lot of slush, then replace autumn winter four weeks.
have Paraskeva Srpska had other nicknames.Among them: Trepalnitsa, Lnyaniha and Friday.The fact that the mistress in memory of the holy day traditionally patted and crushed flax, but the wash and spin forbidden on this day.It was believed if the day falls on a Friday, then pregnant incredibly lucky, because she Paraskeva protects unborn children.However, pregnant women on Friday it was impossible to comb, so as not to anger the holy.
Significant historical event on October 27:
October 27, 1672 - hosted the show in the first Russian theater building
Komedialnaya horomina - the first theater building in Russia, which was built specifically for the documentary productions and performances on the orders of Tsar Alexis.October 27 Theatre presents a comedy about how Artaserks ordered to hang Haman.The troupe for a performance created a son of a German doctor - Johan Gregory.After the death of the king's heir, who took the throne, he ordered to carry the comedy as it, in its opinion, contrary to the laws of God.
October 27, 1873 - filing of a patent application barbed wire
American farmer, a resident of Illinois, Joseph glide filed a patent application with barbed wire.Application approved, and a year later was given a patent in November.Artless invention has gained wide popularity among farmers and other landowners.After all, it is the root of the change and simplify their lives while protecting the land from the onslaught of wild animals and other enemies who want to harm crops or livestock.
October 27, 1951 - the first to use radiation emissions to combat malignant neoplasms
the first time a new method that helps to destroy cancer cells, used in Canada under the direction of Harold Jones.Radiation therapy has been based on the use of radioactive cobalt-60 (cobalt gun) as a source of high-energy gamma rays.The goal of therapy - to destroy the cells that are to blame for the growth of a cancerous tumor.When healthy cells does not suffer as less prone to irradiation.
October 27, 1984 - the opening of the through train traffic on the Baikal-Amur Mainline
pondering the direction of the first railway began in the late 19th century.So Colonel General Staff Voloshinov with a group of several people, covered the distance in thousands of kilometers from Ust-Kut to Mui, I came to the conclusion that the construction of the road in this part is not technically possible, as they have at the time had neither the means norequipment to perform such work.However, after the Second World War the construction was carried out forces of hundreds of prisoners, and in 1984 the official opening of train traffic on the Baikal-Amur Mainline.
Born October 27:
- Ivan Michurin (1855-1935) - the breeder, who brought a lot of varieties of fruit crops, a distinguished biologist, member of the USSR Academy of Sciences.Since childhood, fond of plants.In eight years, it is surprisingly well versed in virtually all types of vegetation.Matured, Michurin acquired land under its own nursery, where he could quietly do what he likes - to experiment with fruit and berry crops.In 1912, for his services Ivan receives the Order of St. Anne.
- James Cook (1728-1779) - English navigator.Being young, Cook took a working ship cabin boy.With experience in the field of navigation, he entered the Royal Navy at the service.In the 1760s he participated in studies of the St. Lawrence River and Quebec, and in 1768 Cook was appointed head of the expedition, directed to the Pacific Ocean.James made several important discoveries in the vast ocean waters, for which he was glorified.
- Mikhail Zharov (1899-1981) - Soviet actor and director.After high school, he graduated from the school at the Art Theatre and Educational Union.Then he worked in the theater, and from the twenties began to act in films.The first big role Zharov has fallen to 1925, when the young actor starred in the film "The Way to Happiness."Since then, his skills grew and the number of sentences, respectively, too.
- Nicolo Paganini (1782-1840) - Italian violinist-composer.Lessons violin borrowed from his father and a few teachers.Already with 11 years young Niccolo gave concerts, and in 16 - has gained worldwide fame.
- Ruslanova (1900-1973) - Singer and Honored Artist of Russia.In six years, Lydia lost her parents and was forced to beg on the streets singing.Her talent was noticed and built a church girl to a shelter, where she continued to develop a great voice.In 1920 Ruslanova plates start to come out in huge circulations.Her voice is often twisted and on the radio.After the Second World War Lydia repressed, but after Stalin's death was released.
- Theodore Roosevelt (1858-1919) - 26th President of the United States, Nobel laureate.He graduated from Harvard University, and then almost immediately released his book titled "The War at Sea 1812".Soon, he began his political career, which ended with President status.
- Nikolai Karachentsov (1944) - actor, People's Artist of the RSFSR.the studio name Nemirovich-Danchenko Nikolai entered in 1963. His talent was immediately noticed, and the first student work, he received the prize for Best Actor.After graduating from the studio Karachentsov became in great demand, he was invited to various shows, which always came with an enviable notice.
- Vanessa Mae (1978) - pop violinist.Little Vanessa raised by her mother and stepfather.Since childhood, the girl was playing on several instruments, and in the nine - she had already made her debut in front of the audience.In 1991, Mae released their first CD - "Violina".Through the album, she has gained popularity and has received a number of awards.Many called it the "Paganini of our time" is not surprising, because Vanessa and Paganini even born in one day.
Name Day October 27:
this day birthday party will be celebrated by representatives of such names as the Praskovya, Nazar, Ignatius, Kuzma, Nicholas.
born October 27 individuals have explosive, impulsive nature, which often suffer from.Such people "talk first, and then think."Such people are extremely important to learn how to keep within their own emotions, otherwise they run the risk of occasionally run into big trouble.