10 reasons not to love France
Travels / / August 12, 2017
France ... What we read, watched, dreamed about it.How do we want to go to Versailles, where paraded kings, see ambiguous, but such an alluring Bois de Boulogne, a stroll along the Champs Elysees, to see the Eiffel Tower, sit in a cafe and eat crispy croissants, and in the evening enjoy a real French wine, despite the passing of well-groomedwomen.
As we wanted to go to the French boutiques and buy souvenirs to friends and yourself some French-French thing toilet - take or an elegant silk scarf.But visiting the country, which is so long dreamed of, it turns out that you can not love France.For what?
1. For unexplained high cost of living and an endless rise in prices, comparable only perhaps with Russia.For example, a liter of gasoline costs more than 1.5 euro to get from the capital to, say, Nice will have to pay 200 euros.It has long been a thing of the past, when absolutely all products can be bought in a supermarket near the house.Now the French are forced acceptable for the cost of cigarettes and alcohol to travel to neighboring countries.
2. For pathological contempt for the French to foreigners.If you do not speak French, you are doomed to a life of silent among the speakers.The French are fundamentally do not want to speak in foreign languages.This reflects their national linguistic chauvinism.
3. For the detachment, the closeness of people.Well, if you have friends, the French, you're in luck.The French are very localized, the usual circle of communication - it is a family and childhood friends.
4. For an odd work schedule point of catering: from 12 to 14 hours.Unable to have dinner at this time?Your problem, wait for dinner.Speech about the possibility to recycle at least an hour will be perceived as a personal insult.Therefore, your only choice will be some kind of food, for example, Arabic or Chinese shops.
5. For machines coming scavenge at six o'clock in the morning, waking you with its roar.And because it is prescribed by the decree of the mayor's office or approved by the union.
6. For the kind of work the system of housing and communal services and consumer services.For example, the plumbing, you can wait ten days, and cleaning of clothes in himchiistke - week.They say that even the installation of the Internet have to wait three or four months.
7. On Sundays and public holidays, everything is always closed (for us Russians, it has long been a wildness).It is believed that you have to do to find a fun church, socializing with friends, biking or rollerblading on the streets of Paris, etc.
8. For the French stage, where it is still running the show, Johnny Holiday and Mireille Mathieu.A new names ZAZ level appear very rarely.
9. During the notorious French Riviera in late summer, when the tourists coveted Coast precipitated from all points of the planet.For the beach umbrella, just like in Sochi in Soviet times, we have to fight on the beaches, even expensive private hotels.
10. Finally, for the extinct after August Paris.When it finally goes on vacation at the same time and roll have to go half an hour, and the city is filled with tourists roaming the streets of the capital, aimlessly wandering through the expensive shops, marveling prices and exhausted from the heat.
Text: Irina Sheyhetova