Adjika the winter without cooking : maximum benefit and minimum cooking .Various recipes adzhika the winter without cooking
Recipes / / August 12, 2017
Fragrant adjika is ideal in combination with meat, fish, cereals, potatoes, baked vegetables.The main components of hot sauce - pepper and garlic, useful properties which allows you to save adjika prepared without cooking.
Use this sauce is obvious, and the recipes are very easy to perform.This is not surprising, as for the preparation of aromatic spicy seasoning just need something to grind the vegetables, put them together with the spices, salt, oil and vinegar and put on banks.Fresh garlic can help to survive the cold winter without cold, and tomatoes, peppers and herbs will provide the body essential minerals and vitamins.
Adzhika the winter without cooking - general principles for preparing
adzhika To prepare tomatoes for the winter without cooking is better to choose a large purple salt and garlic.Salt should not contain any additives - additional flavors should attach sauce spices and herbs.Pepper can take any: green, red, yellow, spicy chili and sweet paprika.Combinations of various herbs with a tomato-garlic foundation can be varied arbitrarily, focusing only on your own taste and create original recipes.
for Georgian cuisine is characterized by a combination of hot pepper, garlic, herbs, spices and salt.Russian kitchen allows the introduction of this framework mitigating flavor ingredients - tomatoes, apples, carrots.
Adzhika the winter without cooking - recipe 1
adzhika basis of tomatoes for the winter without cooking up pepper and garlic.It is the main island of Slavic food sauce.To prepare the required pulpy ripe tomatoes, sugar and vinegar.The recipe is designed for a large number of the finished product - the output will turn around six liters.If necessary adzhika bit, it should be reduced in proportion to the weight and volume of these ingredients.
• six kilo of tomatoes;
• hundred grams of garlic;
• two kilograms of sweet pepper (better to take the red);
• Eight pieces of chili peppers;
• two tablespoons of sugar;
• six tablespoons of salt;
• ten tablespoons of vinegar 9%.
Wash and sterilize the jars with lids.
Vegetables wash, dry, cut the stalk and spoiled places, remove seeds and peel.
Cut the tomatoes, allow to drain excess fluid (put in a deep bowl or colander).Half hour will be sufficient.
torsion of tomatoes through a meat grinder.
twice pass through a fine grating grinder pepper and garlic.
Mix vegetables, sugar, salt, vinegar, spread out along the banks.If long storage is not necessary, then roll up metal lid is not necessary, is well washed and scalded with boiling water plastic (too steep boiling water can damage the cover).The sauce can be eaten immediately.
Adzhika the winter without cooking - recipe 2
Adzhika of apples for the winter without cooking "apple-carrot" - is a gentle, fragrant, spicy sauce, which is used for cooking apples, tomatoes, peppers, garlic and carrots.The beauty of this adzhika that the proportions can be changed, taking into account their own taste.However, apples for this recipe needed quite dense and sour.Sweet fruits make the sauce cloying.
• pound of ripe tomatoes;
• hundred grams of apples;
• pound of pepper;
• four or five pods of hot pepper;
• 300 grams of carrots;
• the same amount of peeled garlic and parsley root;
• hundred grams of mustard;
• two tablespoons of tomato paste;cup 9 percent vinegar;
• salt to taste.
method for preparing
Prepare vegetables.Wash, remove the husk, seed, tails, cut into pieces.
apples peel and core, cut into slices.
With grinder with a fine grid separately chop vegetables and apples to the state liquid sauce.
Add weight tomato paste, salt, mustard, vinegar, all mixed thoroughly wooden spatula.
When the ingredients are completely connected, pour the sauce over the banks.You can eat at once, but it is better to give adzhika one or two days to infuse.
Banks better to close plastic caps, as the store will still have in the refrigerator or cellar.
particularly rich flavor sauce gain in a week.Apple juice will give it tartness and acidity, and fruit pulp will give tenderness and soft consistency.
Adzhika the winter without cooking - recipe 3
original taste of freshness has adjika celery for the winter without cooking "fresh look".Tomatoes in this recipe are replaced by tomato paste.Celery is useful in diseases of the kidneys, stomach, liver, intestines.Preparation of raw, undercooked adzhika this vegetable provides a very useful and very tasty sauce with a special tart, spicy notes.Of this amount of ingredients is obtained up to five liters of finished adzhika.
• three liters of tomato paste;
• 25 pieces of medium bell pepper;
• twelve pieces of burning chilli pepper;
• 18 heads of garlic (you can kilo);
• hundred grams of celery;
• as much dill and parsley;
• two tablespoons (heaped) salt;
• 12 tablespoons sugar;
• 18 teaspoons of vinegar (70%).
Clear garlic, bell and hot peppers.Together with peduncles need to remove the seeds of the film.
pepper, garlic, celery, parsley and dill twice through a fine grating grinder.Optionally, you can simply cut greens.
Put in a lot of tomato paste, mix well.
Add sugar, salt, acetic acid and again promeshat adjika.
Arrange the sauce on the jars, previously thoroughly sterilize them with lids.
Roll up banks.Adjika with celery for the winter without cooking is only stored in a cool dark place.
Adzhika the winter without cooking - Recipe 4
Quite simply cook the sauce "Spicy" - original adjika of onions for the winter without cooking.Normally, the onion is used for cooking adzhika, especially in the original Caucasian sauces.Feature recipe below - the simultaneous use of garlic and onions to get particularly good taste.Adding oil allows the sauce is better kept.Allowed and even encouraged to use overripe tomatoes.
• three kilograms of tomatoes;
• five major pieces of bell pepper;
• Four things hot peppers;
• Five large bulbs;
• head of garlic;
• five tablespoons of 9 per cent of vinegar;
• seven tablespoons vegetable oil;
• salt to taste.
Prepare vegetables by washing them cleared of films, seeds, husks, stalks.
Cut vegetables pieces and crank through a meat grinder.You can give the sauce the right consistency, chop the vegetables in a food processor or blender.
Put the mass into a large bowl, add oil, vinegar, spices to taste, stir.Leave the sauce cooked for an hour for the infusion.
While adjika of onions for the winter without cooking insisted, must be prepared half-liter jars: Wash, for 10 minutes to sterilize, not forgetting the cap.
To remove hot jars from sterilizer, filling adzhika and immediately roll.
Cool jars upside down, tightly wrapped blanket.After cooling down, send in a cool place for storage.
Adzhika the winter without cooking - recipe 5
Adaptation Caucasian prescription under the tradition of Russian culinary school has led to the creation of the sauce with horseradish.Adjika with horseradish for the winter without cooking has many names in Russian cooking ( "Spark", "damn", "appetizing") and get a very sharp, spicy, quite tart.
• two kilograms of tomatoes;
• Three chili peppers;
• Three heads of garlic;
• 150 grams of horseradish (thick white root);
• three tablespoons of salt and black pepper.
adzhika Technology of preparation is similar to the above.Vegetables Wash, chop, season with salt and pepper, roll in sterilized jars, remove the cold.Stored Adjika with horseradish for a long time - up to three years.
Adzhika the winter without cooking - recipe 6
Very good adjika meat with herbs for the winter without cooking.Prepare a "traditional" sauce is very simple.In addition to the cilantro, dill, parsley and hops suneli can safely use traditional Russian herbs specific to a particular location: thyme, mint, basil.
• two kilograms of pepper;
• Three heads of garlic with large slices;
• 400 grams of hot pepper;
• one large bundle of dill, parsley, cilantro;
• five tablespoons of hops-suneli;
• Three teaspoons ground black pepper;
• two spoon peppercorns;
• half a cup of salt.
Peel and chop the vegetables.
greens carefully cut with a knife.
In a food processor or meat grinder to grind the vegetables and herbs, achieving uniformity.
Put in a lot of salt, spices, pepper and stir.
until the sauce settles, sterilized jars.Pour adjika for jars immediately roll, cool upside down on the cover.
Store crude adjika should be out in the cold.The sauce with tomatoes and herbs especially well with meat.
Adzhika the winter without cooking - recipe 7
traditional Georgian cuisine is unthinkable without walnuts.Adjika walnuts in winter without cooking - this is the original hot sauce "Georgian."It is excellent with meat dishes.It turns out quite thick, nut weight gives this sauce a certain oiliness and makes it quite satisfying.
• pound of red hot peppers;
• three kilograms of pepper;
• pound of garlic;
• Two cups of shelled walnuts;
• Three beam cilantro;
• half a cup of salt.
Wash and dry vegetables.
Clear from the shell and membranes walnuts.
have cut the stalk pepper, remove the seeds, wash again.
shelled walnuts crushed in a mortar.If not, you can do the usual rolling pin.Nuts put into meshokek or wrap in a paper towel, put on a wooden board and a rolling pin to roll vigorously for grinding.
Vegetables and greens bring to a paste in a food processor or run them twice through a meat grinder with a fine grid.
Connect vegetable sauce and pasta with walnuts, salt and a good promeshat.
adjika Leave for an hour: the sauce must be insisted.
While adjika brewed, you can do sterilizing jars and lids.If there is no sterilizer, suitable conventional pot set on her special metal circle to sterilize jars.
ready adjika Arrange for banks and roll away for storage in a cool dark place.Part of the sauce can be poured into a plastic container for immediate use and put into the refrigerator.
Adzhika the winter without cooking - Tricks and tips
- No adjika can not do without a lot of garlic.Clean it for a long time.To simplify your work, you can remove the right amount of garlic heads in the fridge.After half an hour put them in a bag or a towel and vigorously hitting on the table.Obstukivat garlic have two or three minutes, but the result will please: garlic cloves is very easy to be separated from the husk.
- Clean hot pepper should be in thin rubber or plastic gloves.Bare your hands just pepper burn.For this reason, we can only work in a well-ventilated room, but better - with an open window.
- Adzhika without cooking is good not only for meat.The sauce is perfect in combination with the fish or vegetables, good rice and buckwheat.
- If you want to achieve a more refined taste, you can not grind the ingredients in a blender or grinder, and separately: the garlic cut into small pieces or grate, chop the nuts with a rolling pin or grind in a mortar and chop fresh herbs with a knife.From that, how exactly it was milled certain products, leaping the taste of the final food.
- In acute adjika of tomatoes for the winter without good cooking add the coriander, cumin, saffron Imereti.Lighter options sauce allow you to use other spices - bay leaves and marjoram.
- Do not be afraid of culinary experiments: adjika loves them.Basil, thyme, mint, saffron Imereti, utsho-suneli (blue fenugreek), dill seed, cumin, coriander, cinnamon and even can be a wonderful material for culinary creativity.
- Not all recipes allow you to use overripe tomatoes.These vegetables contain a lot of liquid.Preparation of crude manner will not allow excesses to evaporate moisture, so the sauce can be too runny.
- undercooked adjika can easily deteriorate if stored at normal room temperature.The best place for raw sauce - a fridge and a cellar.Increases the chances of survival of preservatives: salt, vinegar, vegetable oil.
- unusual method of cooking adzhika of tomatoes for the winter without cooking - the use of natural fermentation.It is necessary to leave the sauce to ferment at room temperature - usually the process takes three or four days.Once the mass ferment, it is necessary to pour it into a plastic bottle, without adding substantially to the neck, and put into the refrigerator (you can try to put a container on the balcony).Kept the sauce can be up to three years, maintaining the freshness of the main ingredients.Pickled vegetables are very good for health.
12, 08, 2017