Calluses on the feet ( on the finger , heel , sole ) - what to do .For some reason, there are calluses on the feet and how to get rid of them quickly at home.
Health / / May 07, 2016
formed calluses on his feet
blame for the emergence of foreign entities on the feet is almost entirely on the tight and uncomfortable shoes.Due to the long and the frictional pressure on the skin bulges formed.Actually, the same result would be a sad and if shoes are too loose.Especially quickly formed callus on the foot at the person who has to walk a long distance.
Another predisposing factor - excess weight.Obesity - the reason for increasing the load on feet, amplifying the friction.
Doctors have identified a predisposition to the formation of calluses on the soles of those who are sick vitamin deficiency (lack vitamin A, it is poorly absorbed by the body), diabetes mellitus.Often threatened troubles various fungal diseases, psoriasis, orthopedic nature of the disease (eg, flat).
Problems can occur with frequent walking barefoot.
calluses on his feet: types and their effects
are two main types of unpleasant disease - dry corn and wet corn.In addition, also called bone and corns.Causes of these types, in fact, the same.The main differences are in the way are formed in separate treatments nuances.
Calluses are not contagious, they are not even transmitted by direct contact with a sick person.And even more so, by airborne droplets.
main consequence - the inability to walk at a normal pace, is very painful.In addition, there is a risk of inflammation and infection in the microcracks on corn.
Dry corns on feet
Externally, corns on the feet easily diagnosed by rough structure.They act on the surface of the skin, usually appear as a round spot of yellowish color.When pressed most of the pain is felt, a bit less often they are painless.
With prolonged exposure to a particular area of skin on it start to die off the top layer of skin cells.Due to the pressure cover is sealed portion increases in thickness, and does not grow outward and inward.Chapped corn on the foot has a rod extending through all layers, and when wearing uncomfortable shoes, it puts pressure on the nerve endings, causing quite painful.
may appear dry calluses on his fingers, heels, soles.The most common place of origin - the projecting parts of the foot, such as bony growths.
Due to close the boot or shoe disturbed circulation process in the feet, there is a constant pressure on the skin.The warm season is enhanced sweating, and therefore the friction becomes more intense.Most suffer from the fingers (the folds of skin between them).
Wearing sandals or shoes with high heels leads to increased pressure on the front part of the foot.As a consequence, there are dry calluses on the balls of the feet, in the area around them.
Low heel on the shoe, on the contrary, causes a strain on the back part of the foot, eventually formed callus on the heel.
If a person puts on socks and they form folds, the growths can appear in areas of maximum friction and pressure, that is exactly where the fabric is wrapped and prevents walking normally.
Wet corn on
legs As a result, long-term pressure on the area of skin redness comes first, then the bubble can be formed, inside which there is lymph.The problem of fluid accumulates - the protection of the damaged epidermis, so that it can recover (to heal).If the affected area of the capillaries are located very close to the surface, and the pressure on them was quite significant, the lymph can contain blood blotches.In this case we are talking about the so-called blood blisters on the feet.
The problem arises due to wear catarrhine, tight shoes, improper size.Rub the skin is too small, or, conversely, too big shoes, boots, etc.Pretty tough backdrop, rough seams, low-quality material almost instantly lead to the appearance of blisters.Textured scars on his toes, a hole in the pantyhose can also cause the formation of soft corns on the feet.If the heel is too high or low, in the face of increasing pressure on the forefoot and toes, they can develop blisters.
They are fraught with not only pain - after breaking the shell, insufficient healing of the skin under it, lymph flows, and offers easy access to infection in the wound.
When deciding how to cure the wet corn, the best at the first signs of redness change shoes more comfortable, bactericidal plaster cast on the affected area.If timely measures were taken, in order to avoid further complications it is necessary to promptly treat the affected area.
Corn on the heel
When wearing uncomfortable models with a hard backdrop formed callus on heels:
1. dry (keratinized epithelium);
2. Wet (bladder with lymph);
3. the rod (similar in symptoms to plantar warts).
determined blister on the heel of the following series perceptible signs:
- redness of the skin;
- a burning sensation at the site of pressure exerted;
- gradual loss of sensitivity of the upper, ogrubevayuschego layer.
Corn on the bottom is a so-called corns, consisting of layers of dead cells of the epidermis.The appearance is caused by frequent and prolonged pressure, blood circulation in the legs suffering area.That it provokes actinic skin.
most susceptible to corns pad and base of the fingers.The first symptoms - burning sensation followed by increasing morbidity.Factors provocateurs - uncomfortable shoes, excessively high or low heel, obesity, heavy loads on their feet.
most vulnerable to torture by calluses on the toe of the fair sex.The desire to look spectacular makes ladies wearing tight, narrow shoes, model with long noses.As a result, deformation of the stop, roughness of the skin.
Here it is crucial to learn how to cure the corn, and start to get rid of corns, because in advanced cases, cure is much more difficult and requires more time to create additional inconvenience.In the absence of treatment or untimely can be sufficiently serious complications due to possible contamination.
How to get rid of calluses on his feet
methods to get rid of unpleasant problems depend on the type of calluses on the feet, as well as the affected area location.
Treatment of dry calluses
First of all, you need to eliminate the causes inconvenience: exclude catarrhine, rough shoes, pick up her feet in size, made of quality material.
for calluses on the soles can use pads to eliminate friction.They are easy to prepare on your own, special skills manufacturing does not require - just take a piece of soft, pleasant to the touch material and cut a circle out of it.This gasket should be placed on the blisters on my feet before putting on shoes.That she did not slide, you should secure it a strip of adhesive.Good help in addressing the inconvenience orthotics.
For those who do not want to mess around on their own, you can buy special covers for the fingers, which are made of soft plastic, felt.
If necessary, treatment is required to apply for the examination of the problem space by a specialist.Especially important consultation if there is disease, possessing the appearance of blisters on the sole, for example, the patient is ill with diabetes or peripheral neuropathy, have certain circulatory disorders.
How to get rid of calluses on his feet at home?To do this, use products containing salicylic acid, inflicting them with great care to avoid getting into the adjacent area to the sore spot, make steamed bath, then using a pumice stone to remove roughened surface layer.
This method is cutting the calluses on the heel, is not recommended to perform at home.For such an operation is required to address to the surgeon.If it turns out that the problem can not be solved because of the specific characteristics of the bone structure, the surgically removed education.
In general, the procedure is safe.In rare cases, complications can occur:
- inflammation at the site of operation (between the skin and bone);
- ulcers on the skin;
- pain when putting on shoes, walking;
- entering joint infection in the wound;
- infected bone.
Naturally, that while there may be an involuntary change in posture due to attempts to eliminate discomfort when moving the foot.
Treatment of soft corns
reveals the resulting blister can not be, because it protects the damaged skin.A soft corn is better protected against injury by special antibacterial adhesive capable of flowing air.
Bubble treated with antiseptic and allowed to dry slowly.
If soft callus on the heel still was dissected, then it is applied an ointment composed of the antibiotic enters.On top, if not bactericidal plaster, lay a folded in several layers of a piece of bandage and fix the most common patch.At the end of the day, when to go anywhere is not necessary, it is better to remove all the protective equipment as well as clean the wound heal much faster under air.
turn to surgery often when symptoms of infection observed in a soft corn on the toe, heel:
- swelling and redness around a very strong problem areas;
- a sharp, piercing pain, even if you do not press down on the bubble;
- liquid haze inside;
- raising the temperature of the place where the corn is placed.
at home to cure blisters on the soles normally use a variety of baths.
1. Of the decoction of chamomile or calendula.They have an amazing anti-inflammatory, wound-healing properties.This procedure also has antibacterial, drying effect, so the skin heal fast enough.
2. Brine.At the rate of 1 tbsp.Spoon common salt to 1 liter of warm water, a solution.It is not recommended to keep your feet in it for a long time.It is just a few minutes or more rinses feet.
3. The pale pink solution of potassium permanganate.A few grains of funds should be cast in warm water to get the fluid is very pale pink.Take bath for several minutes.
Treatment of corns with a rod
Doctors believe that the corn with the rod appears after getting under the skin of small foreign object or a virus infection dermotropic.This species is very difficult to treat.Cut off their own toes on the foot in any case can not, as too great a risk to bring an infection, and it is quite possible relapse.
How to get rid of the stem calluses on his feet with the help of experts?
1. Laser.Ray rod burns completely, to the very grounds on the treated area applied the necessary drugs to accelerate the healing of wounds.Most often, after the procedure is not a trace remains.
2. Cryotherapy.In beauty salons calluses on the heels can be treated with liquid nitrogen.The result of the procedures makes itself felt in a few days after, when the peel tissue, died when exposed to nitrogen.In their place by the time the young skin is formed Gorny.
3. Boring.This medical procedure.Calibration is done by means of milling, the size (diameter) of which is chosen in each case a.Specialist drills out rod, without touching it with the surrounding tissue.In place of the calluses on the toe (heel) formed recess buried somewhere special antiviral drugs.
If for any reason it is impossible to visit specialists and discomfort is felt strongly, then it can be to try to get rid of using traditional medicine, observing all precautions to avoid potential complications.
For this purpose several consecutive procedures to eliminate calluses on the soles:
- adopted bath: hot water soluble soap (as option - baking soda or dry mustard);
- scissors very carefully removed otmyakshy adopted after the top layer of the bath chapped skin;
- opened rod processed juice of celandine (vinegar, citric acid);
- treated the wound sealed with bactericidal plaster.
after executing "operation" should monitor the status of the former corn, so as not to appear signs of infection.Otherwise treatment in a medical institution is inevitable.
Prevention corns on the feet
Trite, but true phrase is that the emergence of the problem the easiest way to prevent than to deal with it bravely.This sentence is true at 100%, it is best not to create conditions for the appearance of blisters on his feet.
This requires not so much:
- always buy only quality footwear: soft leather, comfortable, without rough seams in size;
- depending on the season wearing the appropriate type - boots, shoes, sandals;
- used socks should always be clean, suitable in size, so as not formed folds;
- sports need special footwear, selected strictly on the leg;
- the first stage of the formation of blisters (at the slightest sign of burning) to use plaster to reduce the pressure on the suffering area.
Girls, women need to know how to get rid of calluses on his feet.For your feet should be treated no less awe than to face.This will get rid of many troubles and complexes.And just nice summer on a neat, well-groomed feet wear stylish open sandals.
12, 05, 2016
12, 05, 2016