How to deal with restless leg syndrome
Health / / August 12, 2017
almost everyone familiar feeling of heaviness in the legs, swelling and numbness.However, this is not always appropriate to write off the discomfort of fatigue after a working day, the reason may lie much deeper.You might be touched such trouble, as the restless leg syndrome.This is the first signal to the appearance of varicose veins.
- The appearance of the legs of gravity, fatigue, pain, and not just the end of the day;
- Unpleasant sensations in the calves, manifesting convulsions, pain;
- Swelling of the legs in the ankles and feet;
- Numbness of feet;
- Burning, tingling sensation, a nagging pain in his legs.
main cause of this disease is the disruption of normal blood circulation in the legs.This is due to heavy load on the legs when the veins just do not have time to cope with their work.Affected the scourge of the people, who have to a lot of sitting, standing or walking.When sedentary blood stagnates in the veins because the leg muscles do not contract with enough force for it to move up.In standing position as stagnant blood and lymph, resulting in formation of edema.In women, the causes of restless leg syndrome can become pregnant, regularly wearing shoes with heels, tight clothing, obesity.All these factors interfere with the normal blood circulation in the legs.Bad habits such as smoking and drinking can also leave their mark.The reasons can also be hereditary.
- Eat more foods containing dietary fiber, vitamin E, folic acid, trace elements.The work of the digestive system and blood circulation are closely related.
- Try drinking more water and reduce the amount of caffeine.Water improves blood circulation, caffeine - on the contrary.
- Do a workout for the legs and daily exercise.
- Avoid bad habits.
- Wear comfortable shoes, if necessary, use orthopedic insoles, avoid high heels, with a daily wear their height should be no more than 4 cm, the heel is to be sustainable.
- Avoid late meals, for slowing cellular metabolism, which prevents recovery veins night.
- Relax, get enough sleep, sport.
- Take a cold shower.In cold water quickly narrowed blood vessels.
If you still restless leg syndrome you touched, you must go through a consultation with a specialist, make a diagnosis and ultrasound.Dealing with these problems neurologists, phlebologists.They appoint qualified treatment.
At home, you can do water treatments - to alternate hot and cold compresses.Apply on your feet for two minutes a hot compress, then cold for a minute, and so several times.Good massage the calf.Also effective are aromatherapy and fitovannochki.Mix 15 drops of basil oil with three tablespoons of almond oil, rub into the feet.However, this procedure is contraindicated in pregnant women.
in beauty salons can offer you pressure therapy procedure - on foot wear special pants and fill them with air, due to which there is compression of the legs, the blood goes up through the vessels, legs, relax and rest.
Selection of medical and cosmetic procedures is quite wide.Take responsibility towards their own health.Timely preventive measures can help address the underlying causes that trigger the occurrence of restless legs syndrome, strengthen blood vessel walls and help prevent varicose veins.
12, 08, 2017
12, 08, 2017