Lecho with beans recipes from simple to exclusive .Canned beans with lecho for the winter : a wonderful blank
Recipes / / December 13, 2017
For the cuisine of the peoples of the south of Europe, lecho is the same as for Russian sour milk, and for the inhabitants of the sea coast fish and seafood.
Recipe lecho is simple: tomatoes, onions and bell peppers are the basis, and all other ingredients are a matter of taste and personal preferences. Have you seen something familiar?
Yes, it's true, the classic ketchup is also a peculiar lecho, spicy, piquant.
As we used to use it as a sauce for different side dishes, so lecho comes to a variety of dishes.
Try to make lecho with beans according to our recipes, it's a hearty and predominantly low-calorie dish, and spices and insignificant, at first glance, additives so diversify it that it's hard to believe that all this is lecho!
Lecho with beans for the winter - general principles of preparation
• all vegetables should be washed thoroughly with running water;
• dry beans, pre-soaked for a period of 8 to 24 hours, depending on the variety, it is always brewed until cooked;
• the blanched beans are blanched;
• tomatoes in a dish are used only in a crushed form, for this purpose any method is at your discretion, most often use a meat grinder, or a blender.
Lecho with beans for the winter
On the shelves with summer preparations there is also a place for a hearty recipe of stewed beans in a tender sauce. The simplest recipe is from the most affordable products.
• Bulgarian sweet pepper - 2,5 kg;
• white bean - 800 g;
• tomatoes of any, red or pink varieties - 4.5 kg;
• Onion - 0.5 kg;
• sugar - 8 tbsp.spoons "with a slide";
• large salt - 2 tbsp.spoons "with a slide";
• table vinegar - 100 g;
• a liter of vegetable oil.
1. Remove the seeds and pieces of peel from the grinded tomatoes by wiping it through a colander.
2. Cut the top of the pepper, release from the entrails and shred a large longitudinal straw.
3. We put the resulting vegetable mass in a large container and put it on heating above the average, before boiling.
4. We put onions and peppers.
5. When the tomato boils again, you need to reduce the heating slightly and cook for 25 minutes.with a weak boiling.
6. Gently pour in the oil, salt, pour sugar, mix.
7. We lay pre-cooked beans and continue to cook another quarter of an hour.
8. Pour the vinegar and cook under the lid until ready for about 8-10 minutes.at the lowest heating.
9. Lecho is ready for layout on banks.
Lecho with colored beans, based on the Georgian "Lobio"
The beans of colored varieties have their own taste, which gives saturation to the classical lecho tones. And coriander and garlic improve the aroma and bring a spicy note to the sauce.
• colored beans - 500 g;
• 6 large bulbs;
• half a kilogram of carrots and tomatoes;
• sweet pepper pepper - 4 pieces;
• vegetable oil for frying;
• ground black pepper;
• ground coriander;
• garlic - 2 heads;
• green onions - 1 bunch.
How to prepare:
1. Bean soak for 12 hours, changing the water, to fresh every 4 hours.
2. Swell the swollen beans, pour boiling water and boil until cooked.
3. Blanch the tomatoes, peel them off, crumble into small cubes.
4. Divide the onions into rings, 3-5 mm thick, then cut them from the edge to the middle, to make "semirings".
5. Remove the seed box from the pepper and chop it with a large straw.
6. Grate the carrots on a grater with large cells.
7. Peel the garlic through a press.
8. In a deep frying pan, or a bowler, heat the vegetable oil.
9. Pour onion, fry until brown and select in a separate bowl, put the carrots into butter and lightly fry.
10. In the fried vegetables we put tomatoes. We keep on average heating 1/3 hours.
11. Put the cooked beans in a frying pan, garlic, salt, pepper, sprinkle 5-7 gr.ground coriander and continue cooking at the same temperature.
12. After 20 minutes, the lecho is ready.
13. Remove dish from heat and, wrapped, leave to infuse for one hour.
14. Finished lecho put on a dish and sprinkled with chopped green onions.
Lecho with beans and eggplants
Lecho, this is a kind of dish that can be perfected without end, using all new products. Do you have eggplants? Great! Let's diversify today's lecho by them.
• 2 kilograms of medium-sized eggplant;
• sweet meaty pepper - 1 kg;
• asparagus bean - 2 kg;
• carrots - 1,2 kg;
• 2 heads of garlic;
• tomatoes ripe, fleshy varieties - 3.5 kg;
• refined vegetable oil - 250 ml;
• 9% table vinegar - 300 ml;
• salt - 40 grams, then to taste;
• granulated sugar - 0.5 cup;
• three bay leaves;
• several peas of sweet pepper.
1. The washed and dried eggplants are formed with rings 10-15 mm in thickness. Lay out layer by layer in the colander, pouring each layer with a little salt. Put under oppression to make glass unnecessary bitterness. After an hour, wash the eggplant and dry it with a paper towel.
2. Lightly fry the eggplants in a well-heated frying pan with a small amount of vegetable oil. Do not need to be brought to readiness, you need a ruddy fragrant crust.
3. We prepare the carrot in circles.
4. Spicy beans are divided into 2-3 parts.
5. For carrots and beans to become more tender, they should be blanched quickly.
6. Pepper, preferably red varieties, cleaned of seeds and prepared with large rings. Put pepper, toasty eggplants, beans and carrots into a pot or kazanok.
7. Add tomatoes, add sugar, vinegar, garlic and mix thoroughly until all loose components are dissolved.
8. Pour the resulting marinade on the laid vegetables.
9. Top with bay leaf, fragrant and black pepper with peas.
10. Leave to boil for 25 minutes.
11. Pour the lecho into pre-prepared cans and sterilize until half an hour.
12. To roll.
Lecho with Asparagus Beans
An exotic with good taste? Well, of course, it's about asparagus beans, in a piquant tomato filling with carrots and bell peppers.
• asparagus bean - 2,5-3 kg;
• Onion - one and a half kilograms;
• sweet pepper - one and a half kilograms;
• carrots, better than "Korolyok" - 1,2-1,5 kg;
• refined oil - one glass;
• salt - 1,5 tablespoon;
• sugar - 1.5 tbsp.spoons;
• 0.9% vinegar - 1.5 tbsp.spoons;
• tomato juice - 600 ml.
Method of preparation:
1. Bean pods are divided into pieces 3-4 cm long.
2. Tomato juice can be used as purchased or prepared from kilograms of tomatoes.
3. Peel the carrots with a thin strand.
4. Cut the onion into thin rings.
5. Slice the sweet pepper into small unequal parts.
6. In a large container, pour water and bring to a boil.
7. Pour the beans and cook for 7-8 minutes.
8. Remove the cooked beans from the water and cool. Transfer to a suitable container.
9. Pour in vegetable oil, tomato juice.
10. Pour onions and carrots.
11. Add salt, sugar and put the stew with low heat.
12. After 20 minutes, pour in the vinegar and mix well. Cook until ready for another 2-3 minutes.
13. Finished lecho immediately after removing from the stove to pour into cans and roll.
Fast lecho with beans in the multivariate
When a man invented a multivark, lecho recipes counted for centuries. And if you combine folk traditions and modern technologies? Well, it's up to you to decide how delicious this is, but it's getting ready very quickly.
• Tomatoes - 2.5 kg;
• onion - 4 heads;
• white beans, or color - 250-300 g;
• peeled garlic - 5 teeth;
• vinegar 9% - 2 tablespoons;
• salt large - 25 g;
• granulated sugar - 1/2 cup;
• refined oil - 120 ml.
Method of preparation:
1. Soaked overnight beans and rinse well until cooked.
2. Blanch the tomatoes, remove the skins and grind them.
3. Peeled onion with small cubes.
4. Peel the garlic in a mortar, or grate it with small cells.
5. Fleshy Bulgarian pepper shredded with small strips.
6. In the bowl of the multivarka shift the prepared vegetables: chopped tomatoes and onions, peppers. Pour sugar, salt, put the cooked beans and crushed garlic.
7. Mix the contents of the bowl.
8. Cook for one hour in the "Quenching" mode.
9. Pour the vinegar, and let stand for 15-20 minutes in the "Heating" mode.
10. Finished lecho spread in jars and roll up with covers.
Acute vegetable lecho with beans
Well, if we make a soft and tender zucchini and hot hot pepper in a classic recipe? Such options are very popular in Bulgaria, where they migrated to the Mediterranean coast and to us. In the southern republics of the USSR on a similar recipe produced wonderful inexpensive canned food.
• beans of sugar varieties - 180 g;
• tomatoes - 800 gr.;
• onion - 7 pcs.;
• Bulgarian pepper - 6 pcs.;
• zucchini - 400 g;
• pepper spicy red - 1 pod;
• salt - 1 teaspoon with a slide;
• sugar to taste;
• vegetable oil or lard for frying;
1. Prepare vegetables. Peeled onions cut into rings, sweet pepper chop along the straws, peel the tomatoes and finely chop. Marrow chop the straw.
2. Pour onion and fry in a frying pan or butter and fry until light amber is obtained.
3. Add the chopped pepper. Stew, cover with a lid on medium heat for a quarter of an hour.
4. Pour tomato mass, with salt dissolved in it and granulated sugar.
5. Put the zucchini, cut into strips, red hot pepper, previously rubbed on the grater. Mix everything well.
6. After 15 minutes, pour boiled beans.
7. Continue to simmer until done.
8. When serving, sprinkle finely chopped greens of dill and parsley.
Hunting lecho with white beans and smoked sausages
A recipe for those hunters who were not lucky enough to sit around the fire with their friends today. Let's hope that your mistress is more fortunate and she has some simple products and smoked products.
• beans of sugar varieties - 250 grams;
• sweet pepper - 7 pieces;
• Tomatoes of fleshy varieties - 4 pieces;
• onion - 3 middle heads;
• 3 cloves of garlic;
• ground paprika;
• ground pepper;
• Smoked bacon - 200 grams;
• hunting sausages - 250 grams;
1. Cut the bacon into small pieces. Put it on a frying pan and slowly heat it with lard. Remove the bacon slices on a separate plate.
2. Onions are ground with rings, fried until golden in a frying pan with melted fat.
3. In a toasted onion, pour a little paprika and mix with low heat.
4. Lay the peeled and cut into small pieces of sweet pepper.
5. When the pepper changes color and becomes softer, put the tomatoes in the frying pan without skin.
6. Cook at low heat and cover closed, periodically gently stirring.
7. After 20 minutes, remove the lid and add bacon, boiled beans and cut into several pieces of hunting sausages. Salt and pepper to taste. Cover and hold for another quarter of an hour.
8. At the end of cooking in the dish, add grated garlic.
Lecho with grapes
Fans of the original flavors can gird up their aprons and arm themselves with chefs. A delicious dish, in which there is an unexpected aroma of grapes, and a thick flavor of spicy spices will be a good reward for your time.
• white beans, sugar - 100-150 grams;
• white grapes, sour grades - 500 grams;
• medium-sized zucchini - 2 pcs.;
• Bulgarian pepper - 3 pieces;
• tomatoes - 800 grams;
• garlic - 8 teeth;
• tomato paste - 2 tablespoons;
• red pepper, medium pod;
• refined sunflower oil - 80 ml;
• Apple vinegar;
• basil dried;
• bell pepper.
1. Put the Bulgarian pepper in the oven and peel and form with cubes.
2. Each zucchini is cut lengthwise, into several pieces and further into cubes of small size.
3. Let's pass the tomato paste in vegetable oil.
4. Shredded tomatoes are poured into a deep container with a thick bottom, heated, bringing to an easy boil.
5. Add the rescued tomato paste, chopped pepper, chopped half of hot pepper, zucchini.
6. Solim, throw 5 peas of black pepper and bring to a boil.
7. Reduce heat and stew.
8. Berry crushed grapes and separate the juice.
9. Finely chop the garlic with a knife.
10. After 10-15 minutes, pour in the oil and grape juice.
11. Add the boiled string beans. Pour 3-4 pinches of basil and garlic, add a tablespoon of apple cider vinegar. We extinguish 15 minutes.
12. We take out the cans and close.
Lecho with beans - tricks and useful tips
• grains of beans must be soaked in cold water before bed. Water to change 3-4 times.
• When boiling beans, do not add salt to the water, then the bean will be cooked much faster;
• a pressure cooker, or a multivarker with a pressure cooker function will save you time when cooking beans.
• very often used in the preparation of beans coriander just in time and in our recipes. If you add it in the middle of "hot" cooking, then the dish takes a rich, "satisfying" taste, and if you put a little and immediately remove from heat, then lecho will become spicy.
• coriander is the best friend of cumin. In lecho with beans, this duet is very good, if the dish will be served immediately on the table and hot. Do not put cumin in canned food, the result will be poorly predicted.
• With tomatoes it will be easier to remove the cuticle if in the area of the peduncle cut and hold the fruit in boiling water for 2 minutes. Then cool it with cold water.
• cans for canning lecho should be washed using baking soda or laundry soap;
• the lids for rolling need to be boiled for 5 minutes with strong boiling, and dry well, laying them on a clean towel;
• the lecho wrapped in cans will be kept longer if the jars after bottling are put down with lids and wrapped in a blanket before they cool down;
• garlic in lecho, intended for serving to the table, it is desirable to put it for 1-2 minutes before the end of cooking. In this case, the dish will be more fragrant;
• It is undesirable to use frozen bean pods, it will quickly boil and can turn into a mess.
One recipe - a lot of dishes! If fresh lecho with beans is served hot, or allowed to cool to room temperature, you will have two different lechas. If you give it to brew, then you will get three more separate dishes: chilled, from the fridge, snack;cold dish - garnish;warmed gentle lecho, which differs from freshly prepared.