Hair coloring at home: what you need to know
Beauty / / May 03, 2016
To dye hair well, not necessarily to go to the salon.However, in the home painting has its own peculiarities, and they need to remember.
Many tend to think that the difference between a professional paint and there is usually no.However, we can safely say that from the professional hair color get less damage.The fact that professional hair dyes can be diluted with hydrogen peroxide from 1.9% to 9%.Conventional paint is designed for the average buyer and has a high content of peroxide (9-12%), which, of course, causes significant damage to the hair.
Professional hair dyes have several advantages:
- They are individualized.
- not contain heavy metals.
- Have less pronounced than domestic paint smell.
- not "harness" hair.
Of course, if the hair is thick and strong by nature, the difference between these two kinds of paints to be hard to notice.However, brittle hair coloring ordinary paint can be disastrous-breaking, burning and spoiling hair.
From bad hair dye may be "straw",so it should be chosen carefully.And also to use tonics after staining.
for successful staining the house is important to consider the rules of selection of colors for hair in different colors.
For blonde coloring in almost no problems.The color goes perfectly, and with a high degree of probability will look like in the picture.
But for the dark-haired problems will be more.Especially if you need to be painted in the blonde.To this end, lighten the hair must first, and then paint the base paint.And cast light colors need in large quantities.In this case, the hair will not be as a result of yellow.
errors, which are not worth repeating
- paint should be immediately checked for the presence of allergens, maznuv little skin.
- When painting, it is necessary to have the gloves and put something on the shoulders, otherwise it will then be difficult to wash off skin.
- not keep the paint on the hair longer than instructed.This color will be much darker, that may disappoint if you choose a different color.
- After coloring the hair should be washed with a special shampoo first, then balm.These funds securely attach color.
- paint is best to use after the trial staining.That is, to put it on the little lock and see what the outcome will be.Then it is already possible to start coloring the entire head.
- Before painting, hair should be clean.
- For those who do not want drastic measures at coloring, dye your hair professionals recommend no more than two shades lighter or darker, from the natural hair color.This will help to preserve the natural appearance.
- Do not dry the hair dryer.If your hair is colored, it is better to use a hair dryer to cut, so that they do not lose their elasticity.
- Do not wash your hair with shampoo, immediately after application.When everything is painted, the additional use of a shampoo wash away some amount of paint, and the result will not be the most impressive.
That's all simple tips for successful home hair coloring.Do not repeat the mistakes of others and always be bright and beautiful!
Text: Irina Leo
30, 04, 2016