Tomatoes with mustard in the winter - the workpiece popular with thousands of options .Top 10 best recipes tomatoes with mustard in winter
Recipes / / August 12, 2017
Any home-made - it's a great treat for any occasion and for any reason.
tomatoes with mustard on a winter characterized by a distinct aroma and unique flavor.They are ideal as a starter or as a supplement to the main vegetable, meat and other dishes.
Salted, canned, pickled, salted tomatoes with mustard in the winter - a lot of recipes, and all are not listed.But the best recipes only those can be regarded as conservation that are time-tested.
tomatoes with mustard in the winter - the general principles of preparation
To prepare tomatoes with mustard in the winter, choose strong, elastic, not overripe fruit without any signs of deterioration or damage.It is best to use a meaty tomato varieties, or tomatoes come too watery and, accordingly, not so delicious.Before cooking tomatoes with mustard for winter tomatoes should be sorted, selecting them by size, ripeness and variety, then thoroughly wash and dry.This uncomplicated preparatory phase will preform excellent quality and unsurpassed taste.
remaining ingredients included in the preservation of: green, leaf, garlic, vegetables and other products should also be thoroughly cleaned and dry.Spices should be selected high: if the recipe uses ground spices, it is best to grind them yourself than to buy ready-made bags;Salt must be coarse, but without any impurities;Vinegar can be used any - table, apple, wine.
Another main ingredient is tomatoes with mustard on winter use of two types - ordinary mustard powder and mustard French beans.Significant differences between them.If the first type of mustard gives the dish a special sharp notes and specific aroma, the second kind of softer and tomatoes are obtained especially gentle.
1. A simple recipe of tomatoes with mustard on winter
• two kilos of ripe tomatoes;
• polstruchka hot pepper;
• liter of water;
• three to five cloves of garlic;
• 10 grams of dry mustard;
• branches and fennel seeds;
• 50 grams of sugar;
• 60 grams of salt.
• Pour into a small saucepan clean water, pour the sugar and salt, boil the brine before the filling for two to three minutes.
• Tomatoes thoroughly rinsed, were dried, gently spread in three-liter sterilized jar, being careful not to stamp them, so they do not burst.
• Pepper and garlic crushed, do not forget to wear gloves to avoid being burns in the processing of burning pepper.
• Add the tomatoes to the bank bay leaves, fennel - seeds and branches, chilli and garlic, dry mustard all fall asleep.
• Fill the prepared ingredients with boiling brine, roll up.
• Let cool under the covers, turning the jar upside down about 14-15 hours.
2. Tomatoes with French mustard in winter
• about eight small ripe tomatoes;
• Two cloves of garlic;
• a few sprigs of cilantro and dill;
• couple of bay leaves;
• 20 grams of sugar;
• 15 grams of salt;
• teaspoon French mustard;
• Ten peas black pepper;
• 10 ml of vinegar;
• liter of water.
1. Prepare the tomatoes for canning: washed, were dried, lay in a purely washed and sterilized jar.
2. Add the peeled whole garlic cloves, bay leaves, herbs, mustard and black pepper.
3. Pour cool boiled water and then gently merge it into the pan, taking care not to pour existing banks ingredients.
4. Prepare the brine: boil fusion liter of water with sugar and salt, pour in the boiling liquid vinegar, stir.
5. Fill the tomatoes with hot brine.
6. Bank to roll up and allowed to cool.
3. Salted tomatoes with mustard on winter
• tomatoes of the same size and grade;
• one and a half liters of water;
• a few peas black pepper;
• bay leaves;
• 80 grams of sugar;
• 50-60 grams of salt;
• 50 grams of mustard powder;
• horseradish leaves;
• dill umbrellas;
• cherry and currant leaves.
1. We spread in a sterile jar prepared tomatoes, garlic, carrots, grated on a grater for Korean carrot, horseradish leaves, currants, cherries and pepper.
2. Pour the mustard, sugar and salt.
3. Fill all the ingredients cool boiled water.
4. Blanking of a jar with a lid and shaken thoroughly to all the spices evenly distributed.
5. We reserve the jar of tomatoes for three days on the kitchen counter at room temperature, and then roll up and put them in a cool place.
6. Eat a workpiece can be in three weeks.
4. Barrel tomatoes with mustard on winter
• two kilograms of tomatoes;
• two spoons of salt (60 grams);
• Pepper peas (black and fragrant);
• pair of small spoons of dried dill;
• 20 grams of mustard powder;
• two centimeters horseradish root.
1. Bank to sterilize, laid on its bottom all the ingredients specified in the recipe, except tomatoes and salt.
2. Sami tomatoes carefully, I shall do in a few places with a toothpick or fork punctures.
3. The salt is dissolved in the boiled water ostuzhennoy, pour brine will get stacked components.
4. Bank camouflage cotton cloth or an ordinary gauze.
5. We reserve bank in this way for two weeks in a slightly cool room.
6. After camouflage container with tomatoes caproic lid and remove in the refrigerator for two weeks until fully cooked.
5. Canned tomatoes with mustard on a winter without vinegar
• Ten kilograms of tomatoes;
• Two cups of sugar;
• Ten liters of water;
• Two cups of salt;
• fifteen aspirins;
• Two heads of garlic;
• a glass of French mustard;
• kilogram of pepper;
• dill, horseradish (leaves and roots).
1. In the water add sugar, mustard powder and salt.
2. Horseradish and Dill my, clean and obsushivayut.
3. Tomatoes and peppers washed, clear the peppers and cut long thin strips.
4. The pre-prepared sterile jars laid spices, peppers, garlic, tomatoes and roots.
5. To each jar add the three tablets of aspirin.
6. Fill all brine, boiled water, salt and sugar.
7. rolls all container lids, remove for storage.
8. Preservation will be ready for use in a month.
6. Green tomatoes with mustard on winter
• Two kilograms of green tomatoes;
• 25 grams of mustard powder;
• 100 grams of sugar;
• two tablespoons of coarse salt;
• two centimeters hot pepper without seeds;
• horseradish leaf.
1. At the bottom of sterile containers decompose crushed chilies, peppercorns, laurel, dill and horseradish leaf torn hands.
2. Peeled garlic cut into plates, insert two or three plates in a puncture made on the clean tomatoes in place of the stalk attachment.
3. Puts tomatoes on top of spices.
4. In a glass of cold water dissolve the salt and sugar.
5. Pour the mixture into jars of tomatoes, topped up with the usual boiled ostuzhennoy water to the container edge.
6. Pour on top of mustard powder.
7. On the banks stretch the neck gauze stand a fortnight tomatoes at room temperature, then, closing the lid, remove the twenty days in the refrigerator.
7. Freshly-salted tomatoes with mustard on winter
• six kilo of tomatoes;
• pound of celery root;
• two small heads of garlic;
• thirty peas allspice;
• bay leaves;
• 250 grams of salt;
• pound of sugar;
• 200 grams of mustard powder.
1. Tomatoes, garlic and celery root wash and dry them.
2. Cut the celery and garlic sticks.
3. Near the stalks of tomatoes makes an incision.
4. In each such notch insert several straws garlic and celery.
5. Puts the bottom sterile jars bay leaves, pepper, tomatoes.
6. dissolved in four liters of water sugar and salt, throw a few peas allspice.
7. Bringing the marinade to a boil, remove the pan from the heat and give the liquid to cool to 50 degrees.
8. Fill with warm marinade ingredients in banks, fell asleep on top of mustard, close the banks kapron lids.
9. After five days of aging in a cool place, and tomatoes can be rolled away for storage.
8. Spicy tomatoes with mustard on winter
• small tomatoes;
• Ten liters of water;
• pound of sugar;
• 280 grams of salt;
• Four medium-sized head of garlic;
• Eight pods hot pepper;
• Ten tablets of aspirin;
• 130 grams of mustard powder;
• Dill - herbs and roots;
• horseradish leaves.
1. Boil the water, a little cool.
2. Adding aspirin, sugar and salt.
3. interfere with all the ingredients until they are completely dissolved.
4. The sterile jars laid pepper pods, cloves of garlic, dill and horseradish.
5. Over gently distribute tomatoes.
6. Sprinkle on top of all the mustard powder and pour the brine.
7. Blanking jars lids, sterilize in a pre-heated oven for fifteen minutes.
8. Banks roll up, cool, turning their caps down under a blanket.
9. Cherry tomatoes with mustard on winter
• 600 grams of cherry;
• 400 grams of plums;
• 20 grams of dried Italian herbs;
• 200 grams of fine onion;
• a few buds of cloves;
• dill umbrellas;
• 100 grams of sugar;
• liter of water;
• 30 grams of salt;
• 25 ml of vinegar.
1. Carefully laid on the bottom of each sterile liter cans for an umbrella dill, a few buds of clove, pepper peas, a little bit of Italian herbs.
2. Bow cleanse, wash cherry, plum exempt from seed, cutting them in two pieces.
3. Alternating, spread the onion, tomatoes and plum slices in cans over the spices.
4. Fill the ingredients of boiled water, half an hour.
5. Merge vodichku with jars in a pan, add more if necessary, clean cold water to one liter, add salt and sugar, bring to a boil, continue to boil for another five minutes.
6. Pour in the marinade vinegar and immediately pour the cherry.
7. rolls, cool.
10. Sun-dried tomatoes with mustard on winter
• one and a half kilogram of cherry tomatoes or a small tomato;
• ground black pepper;
• dry mustard;
• olive oil.
1. Tomatoes are washed, dried, cut into four parts.
2. Remove the septum and the pulp from the middle of the fruit.
3. Spread on a baking sheet baking paper, grease it a little butter.
4. Spread tomato slices in neat rows so that they do not touch each other.
5. Tomatoes pepper, salt, sprinkle with sugar.
6. spread the pan in a preheated oven 80 degrees and without closing the oven door, we maintain tomatoes for eight hours.
7. Ready-dried tomatoes cooled, laid in sterilized jars.
8. Each layer of tomatoes fill a small amount of olive oil, premix it with oregano, rosemary and mustard.
tomatoes with mustard in winter - Tricks and tips
• Harvest tomatoes with mustard in winter is best in three-liter or liter jars, which must first be thoroughly cleaned and sterilized.
• With the perfect combination of plum tomatoes, they attach to the conservation of the original sweet-sour notes.
• Do not skimp on the spices and herbs, feel free to add to the taste of ginger, horseradish, chili, anise, cinnamon, star anise, basil.All of these additional ingredients only beautify and complement the tomatoes with mustard for the winter.
• overdoing ingredients such as cloves, the laurel is not necessary, the longer the stand tomatoes, the more they reveal their flavor spices.And this, in turn, can overshadow the taste of tomatoes themselves.
• Approximate weight measure commonly used ingredients in the blank: 1 tbsp- 17 grams of dry mustard, 30 grams of salt;25 grams of sugar;15 ml vinegar.