A diet without proteins: catering process , the menu for the day.The effectiveness of the diet without protein for weight loss and health improvement
Diet / / December 13, 2017
Proteins are complex molecules of various shapes and sizes necessary for all life forms.
They take a direct part in almost everything that happens inside our cells and are more diverse than carbohydrates and fats.
General principles of nutrition on a protein-free diet
A protein-free diet, mainly , is used for the treatment of acute and chronic kidney diseases, as well as liver diseases .To combat overweight, its use is not as effective as other types of diets.
Various kidney diseases and severe damage to their functions arise from the fact that the body of a sick person accumulates protein metabolism products, slags that lead to self-poisoning of the body. Such harmful substances should be excreted by the kidneys of a person simultaneously with urine. If there are any violations in the body, kidneys( nephritis) become inflamed or kidney failure occurs, then this process can be disrupted. In this case, there may be a situation in which all slags remain in the human body and will accumulate there. Also, diets, in the process of which the fat splits, can cause kidney damage and release a large number of toxins. Therefore, for any kidney disease doctors try to limit the total consumption of those same proteins. Diet therapy in this can be crucial.
Chronic encephalopathy, which develops in patients with chronic liver diseases, is also limited by the use of proteins. In acute cases, for a certain period of time, the proteins are excluded completely.
What is the essence of the protein-free diet
This is one of the ways to purify the body, which is recommended for the normalization of metabolism, unloading protein metabolism, eliminating puffiness and reducing weight. From the diet, foods that can exert an irritating effect on the kidneys that excite the central nervous and cardiovascular systems( ie, in which there are extractives, various essential oils) are removed from the diet, and also the salt is removed. To extractive substances include citric, malic, oxalic acids.
But protein sources are important to have with any diet of .Therefore, it is not removed from the diet, but restricts the use of up to 20% of all substances that enter the body during the day.
Special diet regimen for kidney disease and metabolic disorders is treatment table number 7 .We will dwell on its features below.
• the main part of the food should be fruits and berries, and also prepared from them fruit soups, gravies, juices, compote and kissel;
• vegetables, vegetable salads, soups;onions in any form;greenery;
• grain beans;
• dairy products;
• do not exclude rye bread, flour products on yeast without salt;
• you can use creamy( with a low percentage of fat content) and vegetable refined oil when cooking;
• any kind of cereals suitable for inclusion in the diet, as well as pasta;
• Low-fat fish species: bream, cod, pike perch, pollock, carp, blue whiting, mullet, hake. They can be boiled or baked.
• eggs( not more than 1 yolk per day).Delicious will be an omelet cooked for a couple.
• jelly, honey, jam. Sugar can be replaced with various sugar substitutes in tablets;
• sour cream, dairy, vegetable, fruit sauces. In this case, they do not pass the flour.
• not strong tea, coffee with milk, broth of a dogrose.
"Prohibitions" on a protein-free diet
The use of these products should be limited to:
• Bread, confectionery and flour products with the addition of soda. Very fresh bread, fried pies, flaky and buttery dough are forbidden.
• Pork and other fatty meat.
• All kinds of birds.
• Smoked, salted, fatty fish.
• Hard boiled eggs and fried eggs.
• Cream, fatty cottage cheese and cheese.
• Various types of fat and margarine.
• It is forbidden to conserve, as well as radish, radish and mushrooms.
• Exclude high-boiling broths for making soups. You can not have okroshka and green borsch.
• Cream products, chocolate, ice cream.
• Be careful with spices. In a very limited amount you can use a mixture of peppers. Horseradish and mustard is better than exclude from your diet.
• Natural coffee, cocoa, mineral water, and also cold water.
Also keep in mind that fried and deep-fried foods, as well as products used in fast food restaurants, contribute to the production of gallstones.
If you were prescribed a diet without protein, that is, with meat restriction, you should not be frightened. There are other substitute products for protein, the use of which will replace meat in terms of satiety and caloric content.
• Smooth the absence of salt( the main component to be excluded) can be using spices in limited quantities: a mixture of peppers, herbs, coriander, etc.
• Dairy products. Yogurt and low-fat cottage cheese, cheese are excellent products for breakfast.
• Nuts and seeds. Add to any meat salad nuts instead of meat, and this will be an excellent substitute for the lack of protein.
• Soybean. This product will replace beef or pork meat. In addition, soy is a hearty, low-calorie with a rich mineral-vitamin complex product that does not contain harmful cholesterol.
• Beans and lentils. Legumes are detoxifiers of the body. Cooked with the observance of all technologies, they are able to replace protein, and also contribute to reducing cholesterol and sugar in the blood.
• Whole grains: millet, barley, etc. Most often they are used instead of pasta or rice. Cooked with your favorite sauce they will give more protein.
• Vegetables. The greatest amount of protein from plant foods is found in asparagus, broccoli, cabbage and other dark green vegetables.
Sample menu per day with a protein-free diet
Important: can not completely eliminate the protein from the diet. It is the most important food component of any diet. Organize food intake so that the protein in it is about 20% of the total nutrition.
With this diet, the main thing to observe is minimal water intake - 0.5-1 liters per day and frequent fractional snacks about 300-500 grams 4-6 times a day. Adhere to this food should not more than two weeks.
Breakfast: oatmeal in milk;
Lunch: vegetable soup, pasta, fruit salad;
Snack: nuts, dried fruits. A glass of carrot juice before dinner prevents the formation of stones.
Dinner: baked fish, vegetable salad.
Breakfast: oatmeal, broth of rose hips.
Lunch: steamed vegetables, soup with bread( without salt)
Dinner: vegetable stew, fruit sauce.
Snacks: baked apples with honey, buckwheat bread with tea.
Breakfast: corn or oat flakes with tea.
Lunch: vegetable pilaf, low-fat fish, broth of wild rose.
Dinner: vegetable salad.
Snacks: nuts, jam, berries.
Breakfast: vinaigrette, coffee with milk
Lunch: vegetable soup, millet casserole, steamed chicken, fruits.
Snack: briar infusion.
Dinner: buckwheat on milk
The protein-free diet of Andreas Moritz
One of the most talked about diets is the protein-free diet of Andreas Moritz. It consists of several stages:
1) Advance .Within 6 days you need to drink a liter of apple juice. It has a very strong cleansing action and will help soften the gallstones, expand the bile ducts. Drink a little throughout the day. Try not to drink juice just before eating, during it and for two hours after. It is also not recommended to use it before bedtime.
If you are allergic to on apple juice, then you can substitute it with the infusion of the herb( Gold Coin Grass) and the bugles( Buplerum), which can be purchased at pharmacies or via the Internet.
In addition, during this period do not consume cold drinks and foods, products of animal origin, as well as dairy and fried. Do not overeat.
Refrain from taking medical medicines, vitamins or biological supplements. Do an enema or professional hydrotherapy.
2) Basic .On the sixth day in the morning, eat hot porridge, oatmeal is better, and for lunch - white rice with vegetables for a couple. Refrain from protein foods. After 14 hours, do not eat or drink( you can only have clean water).Dissolve 4 tablespoons. English salt in 3 tbsp.water and divide this mixture into 4 parts. One drink at 6 pm, the next at 20.00.Then mix 2/3 of st.grapefruit juice( lemon or orange) and half a glass of olive oil and drink at 22.00.Further go to bed.
3) Final .In the morning, drink 3 portions and at 8.00 - fourth. At lunch you can eat light meals. Usually it takes 6-8 procedures.
1) Consult your doctor before using a protein-free diet.
2) Everything should be consumed without salt.
3) Foods that are eaten with a protein-free diet should be boiled, baked or roasted. For this purpose it is very convenient to use a steamer.
4) The deadline for compliance with the diet is 14 days.
5) To eat a little. Portion should not exceed 200-300 grams.
6) The frequency of food intake is 4-6 times a day with a uniform distribution over time.
7) It is recommended to comply with bed rest.
8) The amount of fluid consumed must be equal and not exceed the amount of urine a patient has had in the past day. Recommended approximately 1 liter per day.
9) This diet is not recommended for pregnant women, children, the elderly.
10) Vitamin-mineral complex, taken together with the observance of this diet will give a more effective result for the body as a whole.
Biochemical composition of the diet and energy value should be as follows:
proteins - 25 g( 1/3 of animal origin)
fats - 60 g
carbohydrates - 350 g
energy value - 2000 kcal.
An adult needs 2 grams of protein per 1 kg of non-fatty body weight.
A protein-free diet is, first of all, a medical diet. The high content of carbohydrates in the diet makes it favorable, as it helps to saturate the body with useful substances and properties.
For 14 days of protein-free diet, you can lose up to 5 kg. The result, as we see, is not impressive. However, during this time, you will receive a complete cleansing and recovery of the body, which will be ready to perform its further life support functions. A protein-free diet is not designed to lose weight, but to improve kidney function. It is prescribed in conjunction with other therapeutic procedures. Take care of yourself and take care of your body on time .