Chicken liver in cream sauce : onion , Stroganoff , with cheese sauce .Budget and delicious chicken liver in sour cream
Recipes / / August 12, 2017
Chicken liver - a useful delicacy .It contains vitamins, folic acid, retinol, selenium and iron.It also improves the function of blood vessels and heart.In addition, this product is considered to be low-calorie .
Besides all this, chicken liver has a delicious taste and if properly prepared, it becomes quite juicy.
This product makes a lot of dishes.
This appetizers, salads, soups and succulent main courses.
Chicken liver is well matched with cereals and nuts.And, most importantly, it is the unique taste of this delicacy gives the cream.
In conjunction with this ingredient liver turns more tender.
Chicken liver in sour cream - general principles for preparing
Fresh liver should have a sweet smell.
surface in the liver should be shiny and smooth.
frozen liver thaw at room temperature.
If you have liver connective tissue, then it should be removed.
Before cooking chicken livers should be washed and dried.
liver heat treatment time should not exceed a quarter of an hour.
If you overcook the liver, it will dry.
Chicken liver in sour cream with onions
• 470 g chicken liver;
• two medium onions;
• 270 ml sour cream, 20% fat;
• two carrots;
• one fresh nutmeg;
• Three tablespoons of butter;
1. Put chicken liver on a chopping board and remove her veins.Then rinse it under running water and place on a paper towel.
2. If the liver is large, then cut it into several pieces.
3. Onions clean and cut with a sharp knife semicircles.
4. We remove carrot peel, wash and rub on a medium grater in chips.
5. In a frying pan with butter omit the onion and cook it until transparent.
6. Following lower carrot into the pan and fry all together, adding salt, until golden brown.
7. Nutmeg rinse and drain.Then take a small grater and grate into a bowl of nuts along with the skin.
8. There also add sour cream, honey and salt.All the mix.
9. On a baking sheet lay out an even layer zazharku of carrots and onions.In vegetables, place one layer of the liver.
10. Liver Spread filling on top of the sour cream.
11. Cook for 35 minutes at 180 degrees.
12. Prepared dish, remove from the oven and stir.
13. Serve the liver with sour cream and onions with mashed potatoes.
chicken liver in sour cream Stroganoff
• 520 g chicken liver;
• sunflower oil;
• Three onions;
• 210 g sour cream;
• ground pepper.
1. Onions clean and cut into cubes, periodically wetting the blade with water.
2. Liver clean and rinse.Divide each piece in half.
3. Fry the onions until cooked in a frying pan with sunflower oil.There also add the chicken livers and cook all together until it changes color.
4. Once the liver acquires a brownish color, add pepper, sour cream and salt.Stir and cook over medium heat 25 minutes, stirring occasionally with a wooden spatula.
5. Serve this dish immediately after cooking.
6. As a side dish to the liver, thus prepared, fit boiled rice with dill.
Chicken liver in sour cream in multivarka
• 530 g chicken liver;
• 180 ml sour cream 15% fat;
• vegetable oil;
• 1,5 multistakana water;
• lemon pepper;
• two bows.
1. Rinse and clean the liver from the gallbladder.
2. Onions clean and wash.Cut it into strips, after putting on a cutting board.
3. In a bowl, pour the oil Multivarki.There also send the onions and the liver.Put "Baking" mode and cook for 15 minutes.Do not forget to periodically stirred.
4. After the elapsed time, add the cup of water and sour cream.Mix the ingredients and close the kitchen appliance.Set the "Quenching" mode and cook for an hour.
5. 7 minutes until cooked, add black pepper, salt and lemon pepper.
6. After cooking, leave the lid closed for about 6 minutes.
7. Serve with your favorite side dish and a salad of fresh vegetables.
Chicken liver in sour cream with vegetables
• 470 g chicken liver;
• 180 g onions;
• one zucchini;
• 160 g peppers;
• tablespoon flour;
• five tablespoons of vegetable oil;
• 140 g carrots;
• 4 tablespoons sour cream;
• 220 ml of water.
1. Onions cut into large pieces and fry in butter until transparent.
2. Carrots cut into strips and add to the onions.
3. Cover the pan with a lid and leave languish onion and carrot for 5 minutes.
4. Take another pan and fry in oil washed liver on both sides for 30 seconds.
5. Zucchini and bell pepper chop into fine strips.Put the vegetables on chicken livers and season with salt.
6. Top with zazharku of onion and carrot.
7. Put the pan over high heat, and a minute later, turn down the heat to low.Simmer together for 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
8. The container, mix the water, spices, sour cream and flour.Pour the mixture into the pan to the liver and vegetables.
9. All stir and cook for another two minutes.
10. Arrange the liver with vegetables on plates and garnish with all greens.Garnish this dish was served optionally.
Chicken liver fried in sour cream
• 430 g chicken liver;
• five bulbs;
• tablespoon flour;
• a quarter cup vegetable oil;
• one egg;
• 360 g sour cream.Preparation:
1. Onion cut into rings or half rings.Fry it in oil until golden brown.
2. The liver is put in a colander and rinse under running water.Allow all water to drain and reload the liver in a bowl.Add to it the egg and flour.All the mix.
3. Transfer the onions from the pan to the plate and in the remaining oil fry on both sides of the liver of one minute.
4. Lay salted liver in the pan evenly.She lay on top of fried onions.
5. Fill all the cream and season with salt again.
6. Cover the pan with a lid and simmer everything on low heat for 23-25 minutes.
7. The plates are ready, place the pasta, and on top of them the liver in sour cream.
Chicken liver with sour cream in pots
• 110 g chicken liver;
• 40 ml milk;
• Three tablespoons of sour cream;
• one egg white.
1. In the liver remove excess and rinse.Then put it in a bowl and pour the milk.Take a blender and carefully chop the liver.
2. Following add pepper, sour cream and salt.
3. Separate the yolks from the protein.Beat the protein to thickish foam using a blender.Add the resulting foam to the liver and mix.
4. Pour the received weight evenly over the pot.
5. Cook in the oven at 160 degrees for half an hour.
6. Serve the liver into the pot with buckwheat or barley.
Chicken liver in sour cream and cheese sauce
• 540 g fresh chicken livers;
• 140 g onions;
• 270 g cream cheese;
• two tablespoons of sour cream;
• frying oil;
• 90 ml of purified water.
1. Bulb clear from the husks and rinse immediately.Place the vegetables on a cutting board and chop him into cubes one centimeter in diameter.
2. Liver rinse under warm running water, put on the board and remove it from the vein, film and connective tissue.
3. Heat water in a saucepan until hot state.
4. Pour the oil into the pan and place it over medium heat.Once the oil is slightly warmed, immerse the bow.Fry onions until transparent, stirring occasionally with a spatula it.
5. Following add the chicken livers and cook, turning, for 5 minutes.After time in the lower pan cream, add salt, pepper and cheese.If the cheese is rectangular, then initially it should be rubbed through a grater.
6. All stir and leave to stew for 6 minutes.
7. Then pour into the pan hot water and simmer another 10 minutes.
8. Ready meals let it brew for 5 minutes under the lid.
9. As a side dish you can add to liver fries.
Chicken liver with mushrooms in sour cream
• 460 g sour cream;
• kilo chicken liver;
• 260 g mushrooms;
• three bulbs;
• Two tablespoons of flour;
• Two Art.tablespoons bread crumbs;
• 4 tablespoons olive oil.
1. Onions previously clean and cut into rings.Fry it on hot oil until golden color.
2. Liver rinse and cut into pieces.The plastic bag add flour and send to the liver.Tie a tight package, take the edges and shake.Each piece must be covered with flour.
3. Fry the pieces in the hot oil 7 minutes.Fill them with spices and salt.Inside they are still raw, and outside will be covered with a crust.
4. Grease a baking dish with oil container and place the first layer of the liver.The next layer put fried onions.
5. Rinse mushrooms and cut into strips.Fry them lightly with salt and sour cream.
6. On the onion layer lay sour cream with mushrooms.Pour all the breadcrumbs.
7. Send your container in the oven for 20 minutes.The temperature was set 220 degrees.
8. The finished casserole let it brew.Serve the liver with mushrooms in sour cream as a separate dish.You can add fresh vegetables, if desired.
Chicken liver in sour cream with red wine
• 660 g chicken liver;
• 240 grams of dry red wine;
• 180 g bacon;
• Half a glass of milk;
• cup sour cream;
1. Purified and washed liver soak in milk.Then cut it into small pieces and fry until crust.
2. After fill the liver with red wine and simmer for 15 minutes.
3. Onions clean, chop and semicircles.Fry the vegetables on the other pan together with the chopped bacon.
4. Transfer the bacon and onions in a frying pan with the liver.Top with sour cream.Add salt and spices.Simmer together for 10 minutes.
5. Finished liver let it brew.
6. Serve with any side dish with black bread slices.
Chicken liver in sour cream - Tricks and tips
• If desired, you can add grated cheese or tomato paste in the sour cream.
• The fat sour cream, the dish will be more nutritious.
• Spices add any that are used to prepare dishes.
• Dishes prepared from the liver is much tastier if they add the chopped garlic.
• Together with chicken liver stew can be corn, peas or mushrooms.
• Before frying the liver better roll in flour, so it acquires a golden hue.