Sauna for weight loss - helps or not ?How effective use of the sauna in terms of weight loss .
Diet / / December 12, 2017
Many are familiar with this concept, as bath and sauna.As a rule, it is a place of rest and relaxation, "get-togethers" with friends and generally great entertainment.In the Russian bath or sauna the body is not just fully relax, but also to clean, get rid of excess fluid, filled with energy.
In addition, regular visits to the sauna can help those who want to lose weight.How to need access to the sauna for weight loss, what is the difference from the bath, and there are some contraindications to visit: we will talk about today.
Sauna came to us from Finland.The locals have a small steam room almost every home, including apartment buildings.And it is not so rare saunas for personal use, running on the network, as well as baths for general use.Usually, public saunas are located on the ground floor or in the basement.
Positive properties saunas familiar to so many people, for example:
• Due to the open stove and high temperatures indoors, you are perfectly strengthen blood vessels.Particularly relevant procedure visit contrast pool immediately after a sauna.Changes in temperature cause blood vessels in tone.
• In a sauna you sweat profusely due to this, your body takes on its own all the toxins and harmful substances.
• Much faster and the blood circulation in the body, the heart is working faster, and the brain is saturated with oxygen.
• Slimming Sauna delicious relieves fatigue and stress, it is the place to a good holiday, which dream of almost all workaholics.
• And still it is possible to carry out treatment of certain diseases, such as osteoarthritis, sports injuries, sprains, and other muscle.
important not to confuse a Finnish sauna with a Russian bath.And, although many call the same way and that, and another, differences still there:
1. The temperature in the Russian bath is much lower than in the sauna.60-80 C against 100-110 C,
2. The level of humidity in the sauna is much lower than in the Russian bath: 15% vs. 50%,
3. Usually heater in the bath is an overall structure that resembles an oven.Inside the sauna heater is small - it is rather a wooden container with stones.Although, in fact, and in another place, you can splash water on the stones, or a decoction of herbs, in order to increase the humidity and "subjects park»,
4. Visiting a sauna, many go there to simply relax and unwind.The concept of "steam bath" means a ritual, including the "smashing" of birch or oak twigs, bath tubs of wood or other gang activities.
All the properties described above are suitable sauna for weight loss.You are at least clean the body and remove excess water from it, that is already contributing to the emergence of a low point on the scale.Moreover, after the sauna the skin is smoothed, softened, and cellulite gradually disappears.
Benefits and contraindications sauna slimming
If you stick to a diet or try to eat right, go to the gym at least 2-3 times a week and the same time the sauna, then the complex effect of these measures not long in coming.Sauna will be an additional way to lose weight and extra rest for body and soul.
One major advantage of the sauna for weight loss is that it is useful to visit immediately after an active workout.It is especially important to carry out the procedure in the steam room at the beginning, when the training process has only just begun.Often after the first-second exercise, many feel pain and discomfort in the muscles.Just in the sauna you steam them, relieve tension, and therefore, the house did not feel any discomfort and the process of getting used to regular exercise will take place unnoticed.
Besides classical sauna there is also an alternative - an infrared sauna for weight loss.Due to the fact that certain categories of people banned from the standard sauna, this option would be excellent replacement, as it has a number of advantages:
1. Inside the sauna there is a compact stove and dry hot steam.Her work is of special infrared heating lamps on the perimeter of the room.Punched in a sauna can be much longer than in classical.
2. Infrared sauna for weight loss is not contraindicated, even for people with hypertension, cardiovascular problems, and those who are hard to tolerate heat.
3. Enough compact dimensions allow a steam room to install it in houses and apartments, unable to endure beyond.Therefore, a separate section is not necessary to look for the pair to you.
So, let's discuss the serious contraindications, which will be an obstacle to the use of the sauna:
• Classic sauna forbidden to attend to patients with hypertension, heart disease and blood vessels,
• People with tumors and oncology,
• Those who suffer from autonomic dysfunctiondiseases of the nervous system,
• Patients with epilepsy,
• allergy sufferers and asthmatics,
• Those who suffer from skin diseases,
• Patients with viral or infectious illnesses with fever,
• You can not use the sauna as people withtuberculosis, diabetes and atherosclerosis.
how to properly use the sauna for weight loss
very first, what you need to remember during the arrival of the sauna - this time.If you have decided for the first time to try this method of losing weight, then it is necessary to limit the residence time in the sauna.For the first time enough only 2-4 minutes.Carefully watch your state: at the first sign of dizziness, breathlessness or "stars" in the eyes with every movement, get out of the sauna.Note that at the time of occurrence of side effects, immediately plunge headlong into the pool can not.It is worth a little sit out the sauna, relax and then try again.
If no side effects have arisen, you can gradually increase the time spent in the sauna.For the second time will be enough for 7-8 minutes, and the third may be to try to hold on even 10-15.
right before the advent of highly desirable not to overeat in the sauna.Excessive amount of food eaten and crowded stomach can trigger the appearance of side effects such as dizziness, nausea and even vomiting.And, of course, there is a separate rule for alcohol: in any case before the sauna can not eat strong drinks!This can be fraught with increasing or decreasing pressure, extreme vasodilatation and even collapse (pressure drop to very low levels and reduced blood flow to the heart muscle).
In the sauna do not forget to drink water, with harmful drinking a little and a lot.Lack of liquid will lead to a lack of sweat, and then any effect of a sauna, you simply do not get it.But excess water leads to excessive load on the body.
sure to take breaks between calls in a steam room.After sitting there for 10-15 minutes, it is recommended to rest about half an hour.At the same time, you can make your own flavored herbal tea that will make up the loss of fluids and fill the body a pleasant warmth.Usually, in the sauna is recommended to drink tea:
• From mint,
Although simple lemon tea (not too strong) is also suitable.
use of cosmetics in the sauna for weight loss
sauna for weight loss may be combined with a variety of body scrubs and facials.Hot steam will expand the pores, which you can then qualitatively clear.And if after such manipulation to make more and nourishing mask for the face, then the skin becomes extremely soft and elastic.Take, for example, softening face mask with cream, honey and egg yolk.Simply mix 2 tbsp.l.cream, 1 tbsp.l.honey and chicken egg yolk.Cover the face of such an emulsion and rest for about 20-25 minutes, then remove any excess with a dry cloth.
coffee body scrubs fine particles otshelushat chapped skin.Immediately after a shower with a scrub, you can go in the steam sauna.Then smear a body moisturizing lotion with anti-cellulite effect.Thanks to these measures, you will lose at least 1-2 cm in the hips and waist.
Among other things, great help to cope with cellulite and lose weight Russian bath.The use of oak or birch broom perfectly tones the skin, restoring its elasticity and tone.After this bath you will experience unprecedented ease and even some fatigue, but your skin will be radiant and silky, and the extra weight will be gone almost before our eyes.