5 most effective products for cleaning the body
Diet / / April 23, 2016
American scientists published a list of products you can use to thoroughly clean the body from harmful residues and food wastes.Study author Dr. Edward Group advises to use them to detoxify the body.As a scientist says, our body is a kind of filter that recycles food daily, modifying it in calories.Slag gradually accumulate and clog our "filter", which leads to malfunction of the vital systems of the body and disease.But it should not be afraid, it's not as scary as it may seem.Fortunately, there are products of "cleaners" that gently and effectively implement the "spring cleaning" of your body.
1. GarlicUnconditional "king" of vegetables.Garlic is this honorary title well deserved.It stimulates the production of the main components responsible for the detoxification process - of sulfur and selenium.Garlic can find 39 anti-fungal, anti-parasitic and anti-bacterial elements that can not just save us from toxins, but also to eliminate all the consequences of their use.
2. CitrusMake it a rule to drink every morning a glass of fresh orange juice and the body will certainly be grateful.Doctors officially recognized vitamin C, which is very much in citrus fruits, vitamin priority for detoxification.Get the best of its natural products, rather than from tablets.
3. Greenin spinach, dill and parsley contain chlorophyll, which prevents the spread of harmful bacteria.That's why the green - an excellent tool for cleaning the digestive system.
4. VegetablesIf your diet is enough broccoli, asparagus, artichokes, beets, carrots and cabbage (cabbage, Brussels), the gastrointestinal tract to cope with their work perfectly and will regularly deliver you from toxins.
5. Algaecontain fairly rare elements - chlorella and spirulina.As usual their product can not be found.Doctors have found that seaweed along with other underwater grasses is the best means of "cleaners".Algae strengthen the immune system, positive impact on the well-being and have basified effect.
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
29, 04, 2016